Chapter 20

Super Big

Taeyang POV

“ah”  hae moaned through the contraction while closing his eyes tightly.

“hae  does it hurt so much?”  I asked him while squeezing his hand lightly. He nodded weakly.  He and I had been in hospital for more than 8 hours.  The doctor had confirmed that he was in labor.

“Be strong hae , we are almost there.” I said while caressing his hair.

“I know. But it is…..  it is too much” he answered while sniffing. Then another contraction raised. He shut his eyes again.

“Bae I can’t take this no more. Please call the doctor.Please……..” he said while crying violently.

“Ok hae calm down . I’ll call the doctor.”

Then I pressed the button.

……………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………

No one POV

“heechul ah please sit down” leeteuk said while pulling heechul’s hands to sit down.

“Calm down hyung. Don’t forget that you are also pregnant” sungmin told his nervous hyung.

“Ahhhhhhhhhhhh”

Another painful moan echoed through the hall from the labour room. Everybody tensed up.  All of the super junior and big bang members had arrived at hospital except some who had their schedule which couldn’t be cancelled.

“Will he be okay? He looks like dying from pain” heechul said nervously.

“Of course  hyung. Don’t worry. Youngbae’s  with donghae now. Everything will go smoothly”

“But I….ah” heechul was about to say something. He felt some cramps in his stomach. He pressed his stomach with his hand and panted slowly.

“Hyung what happen? Where does it hurt?” sungmin asked worriedly.

“ Heechul hyung look so pale. He should take some rest. Hyung How about going back to the dorm with seunghyun?” jiyong suggested.

“right chullie you should take a rest . We’ve been here for so many hours.  You must be tired. Look how pale you are.  Seunghyun please take chullie to our dorm so that he can lay down on the bed and  get some sleep. After the babies are born , we’ ll call you. ” leeteuk said.

“No I won’t . How can I take a rest peacefully while donghae is going through all those pain? I won’t”  heechul protested. Everybody knew that how much he loved his dongsaeng. Nobody dared to protest him because they all knew how scary this pregnant male is.

“Heechul ah please go back to the dorm with me. I know you are worried. We ‘r also the same too. But you must know that everybody here is worried about you too . If you become sick or something happened during this time,  do you think donghae’ll be happy? “ seunghyun told heechul. The way Seunghyun talked to Heechul was became more like a father ‘s telling a daughter to do something sweetly. Seunghyun didn’t look like a clumsy man who was crazy about heechul anymore.

Heechul looked at Seunghyun for awhile.

“Fine I’ll. Don’t forget to call me when the babies are born.” Then, he stood up and said to Seunghyun

“let’s go”

Then, Seunghyun and Heechul went out of the hospital. Everybody was left with a big surprise.

“Wow guys it’s amazing. Our Chullie starts to listen to Seunghyun. “ Leeteuk said.

“It’s a good sign hyung. I also want them to become closer quickly” jiyong replied.

Their happiness didn’t last long. Soon their ears were filled with the loud painful cry from labour room. They all signed.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> 

At the dorm

“Are you ok? Does your stomach still hurt?” Seunghyun asked.

The pale beautiful male shaked his head slowly.

“Ok so go to your room and get some sleep. I’ll be in the living room. If you need something, please call me,ok?” he said softly.

“Seunghyun ah you don’t need to do this.” heechul said slowly.

“heechul ah I know you don’t love me. But this doesn’t necessarily mean I have to stop loving you.” he replied calmly by looking at the beautiful face in front of him.

“It’s all because of the baby in my stomach, right?”  heechul  asked with slight hesitation.

“heechul of course I have to take care of you because you are pregnant. But you will know that not only me who is showing a lot of care about you now. And you must know that nothing can change my love for you. I mean whether you are carrying my child or not.”

“I’m sorry” heechul said and his eyes became filled with tears.

“hey it is ok, You don’t need to cry . I’m saying this just to want you know about my feeling. You don’t need to love me back. I expect nothing. All I want know is that you and my baby are healthy. And whether you want it or not. I’ll be with you even if you doesn’t want it.” Seunghyun said while patting the older male’s shoulder.  

“Seunghyun ah…….I…….” heechul couldn’t continue anymore . He rested his head on Seunghyun’s chest and cried uncontrollably.

“heechul don’t cry. Calm down. Sorry if I make you feel uncomfortable” he patted on the back of heechul. Heechul looked so vulnerable in front of him today. Seunghyun felt sorry that he didn’t know how to make the older male to stop crying.

Then, heechul lifted his head from Seunghyun’s chest and looked at the handsome face with his teary eyes.

“ I’ll try to love you” heechul said with low tone. Almost whispered.

Seunghyun couldn’t believe his ears and stared at the beautiful male with his wide eyes.

Heechul continued “ I can’t say that I love you now. But I’ll try for it. Please give me some time”

“Of course. You can take time. I’ll wait for it.Even if it means I’ve to wait for my whole life.  Heechul ah I love you“ seunhyung said while hugging the older male tighter.

Seunghyun felt like he couldn’t feel happier than now.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Dear you,

Thank you so much for reading this story. I'd like to apologize for late update.

if you want have something in mind , please don't forget to comment.

loser220 unnie

saranghae

thz for yours comments and it always encourage me to continue the story.