Chapter 8

Super Big

 

Hee Chul POV

Our table became silent for a while. I really wondered what teukie would answer. Would he lie to him? but he didn’t.

“yes jiyong.” He calmly answered. Then he continued

G dragon and TOP seemed  alittle surprised but I guessed they also predicted this situation.

“next question hyung. is it youngbae’s?” g dragon continued to ask him.

Teukie answered carefully

“ jiyong please listen carefully. We are not in comfortable postion to expose the new that donghae is pregnant to other. And baby’s father too”

“but hyung I think the father has also responsibility to take care of him,right? and also he has a right to know”  g dragon tried to force him answer,

“I know jiyong. But we all will take care of donghae and his babies,too. They dosen’t need their father. If the father is a cheater, I even hope being a single mother is better for babies. “

“hyung please tell me youngbae’s the father right? I think there was some misunderstanding between them. but youngbae is not a person like that.” g dragon tried to defend for his best friend.  I think he could know taeyang was the father of baby by looking at that. teukie couldn’t deny that.

“jiyong I didn’t want to lie you. you are also a smart person. You could also know the answer by guessing.” Teukie said.

Then, they returned home.

“teukie do you think they know the real thing?” I asked him.

“I guess so chullie. Because in donghae’s life, he only dated two persons. First is eunhyuk. Second is taeyang. Jiyong is not a silly person. I think he already knew this. He just came to us to confirm it”

Back to the big bang’s dorm

When jiyong came back, taeyang  asked him with curiosity

“jiyong is donghae really pregnant? is it mine?”

He asked him like a fool. His mind was full of donghae. He really wanted to ran to  donghae quickly.

“youngbae clam down” jiyong said while putting his hand on taeyang’s shoulder.

“answer me please. Jiyong do you want to see me going crazy?” taeyang said.

“yeah right. he is pregnant.” jiyong answered clamly.

“so is it mine? Jiyong tell me quickly” taeyang asked impatiently.

Jiyong placed his hands on taeyang’s shoulder and looked his anxious friend’s face

“youngbae leeteuk hyung didn’t tell me it is yours. But I think it must be yours. He couldn’t deny it although he didn’t tell it. And the father of donghae’s baby couldn’t be super junior members. Cause they treated donghae as their dongsaengs or hyung except eunhyuk as far as I know. Eunhyuk is dating IU now and they broke up  ago.  The only possibility is you. How do you think?”

Taeyang became silent. He knew donghae only dated him after eunhyuk. He must be the father of the baby.

“ jiyong what should I do? I want to meet hae. Please help me” he asked g dragon .  G dragon nodded.

******************************************************************************

Leeteuk POV

Jiyong came to me yesterday again. He explained what actually happened the day donghae saw yuri was kissing taeyang. I already knew what  kind of person yuri is. So I could understand but how should I explain it to donghae. Chullie told me that donghae cried alone at night cause he missed taeyang. I knew he still wanted taeyang beside him. Donghae was carrying taeyang’s children  now. I also wanted taeyang to take care of him during the pregnancy.

Jiyong told me to give a chance to  taeyang to meet donghae.

I discussed with chullie how to tell donghae to meet taeyang. At first, chullie didn’t want to agree to help me. But I tried my best to explain him the misunderstanding between donghae and taeyang. At last he agreed to help me to persuade donghae to meet taeyang. He also didn’t have the heart to  see donghae crying silently at night.

Donghae was sitting down on the bed. Chullie and I sat down on the bed .

“donghae are you feeling well?” I asked him.

“ yeah hyung I think my babies are too healthy and they kicked me a lot.” He replied  while rubbing his swollen stomach.

“how about your backache? “ Chullie asked as he came closer to donghae so that donghae can lean over him. Then, he tried to soothe his lovely dongsaeng’s aching muscle. Chullie kept his eyes on donghae  these days.

‘hyung I’ m  okay’ donghae said with a smile.

“donghae  I want to tell you something. please listen clamly. You know that stress are not good for your little ones ,ok?” I said .

“hyung  it is ok. Tell me . “ he replied.

“you told me that you saw yuri and taeyang were kissing” I cautiously said .

He lowered his head and nodded weakly. I felt relieved that he didn’t burst into tears.

“don’t you think you should give a chance to taeyang to explain this?” I said with soft voice.

He looked at me with teary eyes.

“hyung “

“hmmm”

“what should I do? I’m afraid that he would tell it is real. what if he couldn’t accept my pregnancy? I can’t face this.” He said with tears.

“donghae don’t worry I won’t let these things happen to you” chullie encouraged him while wiping the tears.

“donghae  you still love him right?” I asked him although I ‘ve already known the answer.

He hesitated for awhile and then  nodded.

“donghae gd came to me and told that taeyang want to meet you” I said slowly.

His expression changed

“hyung he already knew my pregnancy?  He know it is his?”

He suddenly looked nervous and worried.

“donghae clam down. Yes he already knew this. gd asked me and I answered yes. But I didn’t tell taeyang is the father . I think you should tell him yourself. He also said taeyang want to explain what actually happened at that day” I  said while holding his hand,

“ I have no energy left to meet him” he said with weak voice.

“donghae be strong. You want to meet him right? you should meet him at least for your little ones.” Chullie said and pressed donghae protruding stomach lightly. Then, chullie eyes became wider and said

“oh littles one are agreeing by kicking “

I smiled because of chullie action. Donghae expression became better.

“you will meet him right?” I asked .

He nodded.  We could persuade donghae to meet taeyang successfully. I must contact and reply GD.

At the superjunior dorm

Donghae POV

Today was the day that I would meet taeyang. Since this morning I had become restless. Chullie hyung noticed this and tried to calm me down,

“donghae don’t worry. Everything will be ok. I’ m here for you”

I nodded nervously. I heard our dorm bell rang. Chullie hyung went and opened the door.

“hi youngbae jiyong top come in”

‘hello hyung “ they greeted back.

“take a seat” chullied hyung said and they sat down in the living room.

I watched bae while standing. I forgot to go to the living room. chullie hyung came and said

“donghae youngbae has arrived.” Chullie hyung took me to the living room. During these days my stomach started to became  very heavy. I put my left hand on my waist , another hand holding chullie hyung’s hand  and sat down on the sofa. I couldn’t look into the bae’s eyes.

“hyung should we go out for café?” jiyong said.

“ok” chullie hyung said and squeezed my hands alittle .

“donghae I ‘ll be back in a while” then, he also said bye to bae.

After they left, bae started to called me

“hae”

I suddenly wanted to cry and I ‘ve missed his voice. His voice was so sweet and tender. I tried hard not to cry and looked at him.

“the baby inside your body is mine?”  he said after kneeling down in front of me.

I started to burst into tears.