Chapter 16

Super Big

thz for all of your kind comments

VIPemma1998

OTY_DYB

hima_kawaii

NeverStopBelieving

orquestra

Kgirlz

loser220

but compared to the number of subscribers, no of comments are too low

however i'd like to express my love for all of my readers  who love my story

so i decided not to delete my story

*******************************************************

 

Donghae POV

When I reached the dorm, I headed to the heechul hyung bedroom while holding a stick in my hand. He was acting strange lately. I had suspected something. His symptoms were similar to mine .

I entered to the room and sat down on the bed which hyung was lying down. Eunhyuk was reading some comic on his bed. Chullie hyung opened his eyes.

“hyung have you finish your meal?”

He slowly shaked his head and said

“I have no appetite”

I looked at eunhyuk

“eunhyuk could you give us some privacy?”

He nodded and left.

Then, I slowly put the stick I had bought at the hospital into Chullie hyung’s hand.He looked at me with his usual wide eyes but I knew that it was with differrent meaning.

“donghae why you give me this ? you know I ‘m just ill for a while. It is not…..” he tried to deny his best.

“hyung I already knew about that night. You and seunghyun…..”

He looked at me with astonishment.

Flashback

I knew that there had been something wrong with Chullie hyung. It must be related with seunghyun. He had a  big crush on our Chullie hyung. All of our members knew that. But he didn’t want to tell me . I knew he was lying. He never invited his friends from other group to sleep at our dorm. Youngbae and seunghyun also seemed nervous. They looked like they wanted to hide something from me.

After having breakfast, he prepared for his radio DJ schedule. I had no schedule and bae has late night schedule. So, bae stayed with me the whole afternoon. After awhile, Chullie hyung went out according to his schedule.

Then, I asked youngbae

“bae “

“yeah what do you need?” he came closer to the sofa which I was sitting down. Then, he rested his hand on my shoulder.

“did something happen between chullie hyung and seunghyun?”

“hae wh..wh ..happen…no..no..nothing” he stuttered.

My lovely bae he couldn’t lie. Whenever he is on stage,he is so cool. But in real life, he looked like an innocent baby. He didn’t even know how to lie.

“why are you stuttering?”

“no ..i’m .. I’m not”

“bae don’t lie to me” I said with a little tough voice.

“hae”

“tell me what happened between them? “ I asked looking at his face.

“hae don’t worry. nothing happened between them.” he tried to caresses my hand.

I removed his hand and turned my face into opposite side.

“hae “  he soflty called me. I didn’t answer.

“don’t be angry. It is not good for you. And also our babies”

I ignored him. I didn’t know why I’m so angry. Maybe because of my hormones or because he wanted to lie to me.

“ok I will tell you. But you must be calm down”

“alright  bae “

“promise?”

“arraso promise promise” I quickly told him.

“seunghyun and heechul hyung slept together last night”

“is that all?” I asked.

“Actually not. More than that” he carefully chose the words and said

“seunghyun said he couldn’t control his mind at all last night and he….”

Before he finished his words, I had understood what he is talking about.

Back to the reality

Hyung was throwing up in the toilet. I wanted to rub his back but I have difficulties in bending down. He couldn’t even stand up after throwing up. He was crying sitting on the bathroom floor while gripping the pregnancy stick with two red lines in his hand tightly.I could sympathize him. Morning sickness was really awful. It was even more awful when our beloved ones were not there to  take care of us.

“hyung don’t cry. Everything will be ok.” I said in soft tone and placed my hand on his shoulder. Then, he slowly tried to get up and walked to the bed weakly. I should helped him walk. But it was difficult enough to walk on my own with my huge belly.

He was with me all  the time when I had a hard time. Now it was the time for me to take care of him.

I slowly sat down beside him

“Hyung"

“what should I do? I don’t want this.” he said while sniffing.

I took his hand and placed on my swollen stomach

“hyung can you feel it?” my babies gave him some kicks.

He looked at his hands on my stomach.

“you know. This is exactly what’s in your stomach. You will soon feel the existence of your baby hyung. So don’t tell like this hyung. You will soon feel the love for your baby.”

He removed his hand from my stomach and put it on his stomach.

“I feel like I’m not ready for this. It happened so fast. What about my carrer?  I also have no confidence to be a mother. You know I also don’t know how to take care of a child.”

“hyung I also felt like this when I started to know that I’m pregnant. but believe me. You can overcome this.”

He kept silent for awhile. Then, he took a deep breath and said

“how can I tell him? Our relationship is not like yours. He will not also want this.  “

“hyung if you really love someone, you can’t hide or lie your feeling. Seunghyun really likes you. Everyone knows this hyung. He can’t hide this. I think he will be alittle shocked for awhile when he know this. But I’m sure that he will accept it  because he love you.  ” I paused for a while and asked

“what about you,hyung?”

“I…I…” he couldn’t continue and cried harder.

‘Hyung it is ok. just tell me.”

“I don’t love him at all. It is true that my heart fluttered when he told me that he love me. But I still couldn’t forget hannie. He is still in my heart. I also want to wait for him to come back to me. “

I signed.

“ To tell the truth, I hate him. I will not forgive him for making me like this. He destroy all of my hopes.”

I squeezed chullie hyungs hand. He couldn’t stop crying. I also couldn’t find the words to comfort him. I knew how much he love hankyung hyung.

**********************************

 

Dear you

thz for reading my story

please comment too

so that i can know  your opinons about my story