Chapter 13

Super Big

 

Heechul POV                                                                                                    

I woke up with severe headache next morning. I couldn’t even opened my eyes well.  I was about to get out of my bed. I noticed that there were no clothes on me. I had known that the pain were not only in my head but also my lower part. Then, I found somebody was on my bed.

Oh my god

It was seunghyun.

All I remembered was I had drunk a lot of alcohol . and  then……

I started to remember the things slowly.

He and I make…………………….

Why he did this to me? I knew he had a crush on me. But he shouldn’t try in this way to possess me.  or…… he is trying to get me just because of this?

Hot liquid came out from my eyes. I was feeling both combination of embarrassment  and anger.

I started to hit him with my pillow.

“get out you bastard . what kind of person do you think I am? Am I that easy to you? I look like the one who will sleep with every people.”

I shouted with anger.

Top POV

I woke up because of my princess ‘s anger. He was crying and hitting me with pillow. I tried to defend his pillow hit with my hands.

But my princess was so tough and I fell down on the floor.

“heechulshi let me explain. I love you really. Last night, you were so y and I just couldn’t control myself. If you let me be your boyfriend, I promise.  I will good to you”

I didn’t know whether he couldn’t hear my words. He was continuously crying and hitting me.

After awhile he seemed to tired from hitting me and released the pillow from his hand. I tried to approach him but he shouted with loud scream.

“get out”

I quickly wore the clothes before he tried to kill me. When I was outside the room, I saw youngbae was coming to our room.

“seunghyun why are you here? “ he asked me with astonishment.

“well…..that’s a long story” I answered. Then, I signed.

“did you do something bad to heechul hyung?” he asked me.

“well……” I didn’t know how to answer.

“donghae and I were sleeping. Then, we heard a loud scream from heechul hyung room. donghae was so worried about his hyung. I told him to not to worry and I will check him, did something happen between you two?”

“youngbae I ……” I found difficulties in choosing words.

“where are other members youngbae?” I suddenly recognized that no one were here.

“aww  they have their own schedule in the early morning. Leeteuk and eunhyuk still don’t come back till now. tell me what happened?”

I heard my princess was crying in the bedroom.

“I commit a sin last night.”

“what ? sin? I don’t understand…” then he gasped .

“oh you slept with him.” he was almost shouted. I quickly shut his mouth up with my hands.

Then, I heard someone slammed the door. I was frightened when my princess suddenly got out of the bedroom. His eyes were red.

“bae what took you so long? Seunghyun is here too? Oh gosh hyung are you crying?”donghae asked as he wobbled while he put his hand on his waist to maintain the balance.

My princess walked to donghae’s side

“no I’m not crying. It is just that I drank too much last night.  I had some nightmare and cried without knowing. “ it looked like he didn’t want to freak his pregnant dongsaeng out with his last night accident. He held donghae’s waist to support him walking.

“I also heard  loud scream too. Why is seunghyun here?” donghae seemed confused.

“it is just because of nightmare. Seunghyun took me home last night and it was so late to drive him alone . I asked him to sleep in my bedroom.” Then, they sat down on the sofa.

Youngbae and I were frozen while looking at the two beautiful princesses. We didn’t got any idea how to explain it to donghae.

“hyung are you sure that you are ok?” donghae asked with soft voice.

“yeah of course. Donghae why are you worrying so much out of sudden? Look I’m ok” my princess tried hard to comfort him.

“have you finished your breakfast?” my princess asked him kindly. Donghae shaked his head.

“what you want to eat? I couldn’t let my two little nieces hunger.” My princess looked at his dongsaeng’s cute stomach.

“hmmmm I want big strawberrycake. And strawberry milk too.” Donghae answered in cute tone.

“alright youngbae could you buy strawberry cake and milk for us?” my princess asked youngbae.

‘hmmm .. oh yeah sure hyung” youngbae seemed to get his consciousness again because of my princess’s voice. Then, youngbae looked at me and said

“why don’t you return till now seunghyun? You have your schedule right?”

“aww oh right. I have to. Bye bye donghae and heechul shi” I said goodbye and went out from the dorm.

Donghae also said goodbye to me. My princess didn’t say anything and even look at me.

I let out a long breathe when I reached outside the room.

On the way to my dorm, I had so many thoughts on my  mind.

What if my princess hates me?

What if my princess will not forgive me?

What should I do to get forgiveness from my princess? 

Chul please don’t hate me forever.

You can give me any punishment except your hate. Oh please my princess……