Chapter 6

Super Big

2 months later

 

 Donghae POV

I was eating strawberry cake on the dining table.

“hyung is it delicious?” wookie asked me.

I nodded. Strawberry were the most delicious food for me  during these days.

“everyone I’m home” I heard Chullie hyung ‘s voice. I quickly ran toward him. 

“donghae don’t run. What if you fall down and hurt your baby?”

I  suddenly stopped when I received kick from my baby. I gasped.

“ah”

“donghae are you hurt somewhere? I told you not to run. But you don’t listen. “ he scolded me and we sat down on the sofa.

“no hyung it is not like that. give me your hand” I took his hand and place it on my stomach.

“Oh” he looked at me with his wide eyes.

“oh this is amazing.  youngwoon Junsu wookie shindong come here quickly” he called all of the members.

“chullie why are you calling us? Is donghae hurt somewhere?” teukie asked.

“no place your hand on donghae’s stomach and feel it. You will feel it” he said. All of the members were gathered around me and placed their hands on my stomach.

“wow donghae your baby is kicking.” Shindong hyung said with surprise. Other members were also surprised. I felt so excited and happy.

“you are now four month pregnant donghae. Your baby is starting to kick you now. It means your baby is developing well. Take care of your health more from now on. Arraso?” teukie hyung said while patting on my stomach.

No one POV

They all noticed that donghae became silent  after lee teuk’s words. All of the attention were on donghae. Donghae cupped his mouth and started to cry.

“donghae does it hurt you so much?” sungmin asked him worriedly.

“no hyung I ‘ m just too happy to know that  my baby is growing well”  donghae said while sobbing”

Everyone let out their breath. Donghae became so sensitive since he was pregnant. Doctor said it is because of hormones.

“donghae don’t cry. If you cry too much, your baby will be born as a cry baby” hee chul said while wiping his dongsaeng ‘s tears.

At that night, donghae woke up in the middle of night.  He walked to the kitchen and drank a glass of water. Then, we walked to the living room and sat down on the sofa. . He received some kick from his baby. A smile appeared on his face and rubbed his stomach gently.

Out of the blue, he miss someone. Baby inside his stomach kicked him again.

“baby you also miss your father. Mommy also miss him, too” he said while looking at his stomach.  Tears were streaming down from his face. He still couldn’t forget taeyang. He had also felt sad when he broke up with eunhyuk. But this time , the feeling was different. He felt like he couldn’t let him go. 

“baby what should mommy do?” he murmured and quietly sobbed.

“donghae “ someone called his name softly. It was Heechul. Hee chul took good care of donghae  since he had knew about donghae’s pregnancy.

“why are you crying again? are you not feeling well?” hee chul asked  kindly while sitting down beside him.

“hyung”

“hmm tell me donghae”

“can I ask you something?” donghae looked his hyung with innocent eyes.

“sure”

“do you still love hangeng Hyung?” he asked with alittle hestitation. Donghae also knew how much his hyun suffered when hangeng left super junior. Hee chul ‘s expression changed into sad one. His eyes were started to fill with tears.

Donghae noticed that and said “hyung sorry. I didn’t mean to make you sad.”

“donghae . I know you still couldn’t forget taeyang. That’s why you ask me this question ,right?” hee chul said .

Donghae nodded. As usual, his chullie hyung is so sharp and donghae couldn’t hide his feeling in front of his hyung.

“do you want to know my answer?” hee chul asked him with gentle voice.

]donghae looked hee chul’s face .

“my answer is yes donghae. I still love him.” Hee chul said. His voice include sense of pain from his heart.

“hyung”

“I don’t want to try to forget him donghae. It is sloving a problem without solution. Even if he don’t want to come back to me in the future, I will love him until the day I die” hee chul said.

“you still love taeyang,right?” hee chul asked while looking at donghae’s face.

“hyung I miss everything about him. I just couldn’t believe he cheated on me. I still want him beside me” donghae said while crying.

Hee chul leaned forward to give a warm embrace to donghae and whispered to his ears

“donghae the pain from love will be disappeared time by time. But if you really love someone, this feeling can’t be disappeared or stopped. If you feel like this, it is normal. But now you have one more person to love more than anyone else.” Hee chul said while placing his hands on donghae’s stomach.

“so don’t cry no more. You will have no more extra love left in the future,ok?” hee chul said while patting donghae’s shoulder.

Donghae wipped his tears and gave a sweet smile to his hyung.

“let’s sleep. Donghae tomorrow you will have to go to hospital for your check up, right?”hee chul said. Then, they walked to the bedroom. Donghae lied down on his side on the bed. Hee chul covered donghae with blanket not to catch a cold.

Then, hee chul remembered something.

“donghae doctor told us tomorrow we will know the gender of the baby,right? what do you want  boy or girl?”he asked donghae.

“whatever hyung I will love my baby” donghae replied with slight  smile on his face.

‘me too. But I wish it will be a girl” after that , he went to his own bed and slept.

At the big bang ‘s dorm

“hyung we have to go to hospital for check up today right?” big bang maknae seungri said.

“what you don’t want to? I know you ‘re afraid of hospital.” Jiyong said with alittle laugh.

“hyung” seungri became embarrassed. All the members laughed because of the seungri cuteness.

“seungri we are idols. So, we have to dance and sing a lot. We need to be healthy. So, we should do regularly check up.” jiyong explained seungri why they need to go hospital.

“hyung you know that I ‘ve read some funny news this morning on the internet.” Daesaung said

“what news daesaung?  Eunhyuk’s shirt was blown away by air again while dating IU?” jiyong asked. All the members laughed. Even quiet taeyang laughed.

“no it is really funny. You know donghae stopped all the activities due to some issues, right?” daesaung continued.

Taeyang ‘s laugh  disappeared suddenly. Jiyong noticed that and he continued to ask

“yeah right. I know . so what happened?” Only jiyong knew taeyang dated donghae.

“I found some photos of donghae coming out from hospital.He look a little fat especially his stomach. Some fans gave comment like he is pregnant with twin. How funny. How they could think a man can get pregnant? ha ha ha “ daesaung laughed until his eyes disappeared.

Jiyong signed and faked a smile “ yeah right. impossible. He is a man,right?” then, he looked at taeyang. He couldn’t read the expression of his friend. But he knew that taeyang still couldn’t forget donghae.

Taeyang ‘s mind was confused. “hae you are really ill? What make impossible news like pregnant come out? What is the actual reason?”

Taeyang just thought donghae is a man and It just couldn’t be. “is it a serious disease? ‘

Tae yang was so worried. He seriously wanted to meet donghae. He tried many possible ways to meet donghae during these three months. But all of the super junior didn’t gave a hint of donghae.

At the super junior dorm

Donghae came out from the bedroom.  Kyuhyun looked at donghae and said

“wow hyung it is really big. super big”

Donghae was already 5 months pregnant. The baby bump was clearly visible now. To tell the truth, his stomach was bigger compared to normal pregnancy. The reason was he was carrying two babies in his stomach.

“hyung are you and your girls okay?” ryoewook asked. He always showed his caring side for the members.

“yeah. But I think they are too happy in my stomach.  Last night I couldn’t sleep well. Look like they were playful” donghae said.

“donghae are you ready? Let’s go to hospital now” lee teuk said.

“let’s go” hee chul said while helping donghae to walk.

At the hospital

Donghae POV

Doctor checked me according to the normal procedure and asked me to come again after three weeks. Then, lee teuk hyung went and bought some medicine at the pharmacy. I had felt the urge to urinate since doctor checked me. I couldn’t hold it anymore. Chullie hyung was beside me.

“hyung I will go to the washroom. Wait me here “

“do I need to go with you?” chullie  hyung asked me. He was showing his extra care to  me. Actually not only he but also the other members

“no hyung just wait me here”

Then, I walked to the washroom. After I finished,I washed my hands at the sink. Then, I found someone

“donghae ?” he called my name. I turned backed to him. It was g dragon.

“hi “ I greeted him back. I covered my stomach with my coat so that he couldn’t notice it was swollen.