Chapter 3

Super Big

 

“donghae have you gone to hospital to confirm it?” hee chul asked donghae.

Donghae shaked his head.

“alright let’s go to hospital tomorrow. I will accompany you.”

“hyung I’m scared.”

“you don’t need to,donghae. I’m here for you.” heechul encouraged donghae by patting his arm.

Flashback

“hae I need to tell you something?”

“what’s up?”

“I love You”

Donghae was surprised. Taeyang slowly came near to donghae and said

“I don’t know why. I realized that I love you. let me be your lover from now on”

Then, he kissed donghae. Donghae couldn’t  push him away.

“donghae let’s make love tonight?”

Donghae was shocked.

‘but youngbae…”

“what you don’t want to?” taeyang asked with sad voice.

“no it is not like that. I ‘ve never done it before. I ‘m just nervous.” Donghae replied.

Taeyang held the hands of donghae and said

“I promise. Tonight must be the most memorable night for you,”

Donghae couldn’t refuse any longer. He accepted. Cause he also love taeyang. His heartache had become better since he met tayang.

That night was the most memorable night for donghae as taeyang promised.

Taeyang whispered to donghae’s ear

“I love you donghae. I want to be with you forever”

Donghae POV

I went to hospital next morning with hee chul hyung.  The doctor confirmed that I was 2 months pregnant and told us to come again next month for check up. The doctor told me the things that need to be taken care of. My mind was blank and I couldn’t hear the doctor’s words clearly.  Heechul hyung carefully listened the words of doctor instead of me.

Then, we returned to dorm.  

When we reached dorm, I went straight to the bedroom. Then, I cried on the pillow.

“donghae “ I  heard a soft voice was calling my name.

No one POV

Lee teuk saw donghae was going straight to the bedroom. He looked at hee chul .

Hee chul nodded. He signed. then, he walked to the bedroom. donghae was crying facing the pillow.

He softly called “donghae”

Then, donghae looked up him.

“don’t cry. I know you are having a difficult time. But you don’t need to go through this alone. We will go through together. Ok?” he said while patting donghae’s shoulder.

“hyung I ….I……” donghae choked with tears.

“I know. I know. You are pregnant, right?”

Donghae nodded while crying.

“hyung what should I do?”

“you need to tell the father of baby first. I will tell the members about the news. “

“hyung will it be ok to tell the members?”

“don’t worry. Donghae  You must trust hyung. All you need to do now is to tell the father of baby. you can do it,right?”

“I will try hyung.”

“ok just take a rest now . I know you are tired”

*********************************************** Sungmin was patting donghae’s back. Donghae was throwing up in the toilet.

“donghae are you sure you want to perform? This is the third time you throw up. This morning you can’t even have your breakfast well.”

After cleansing the mouth with water, donghae replied

“hyung I’m ok. Don’t worry. Today is the last promotional performance. I will take a lot of rest after this.” Donghae said while placing hand on his stomach.

Sungmin held his arms as a support to walk. Then, they walked to the dressing room.

“donghae you threw up again?  “ hee chul asked.

“yeah hyung. it is the third time.” Sungmin answered instead of donghae while helping him to sit on the sofa.

“doctor told me that it is normal. But I ‘ m worried. Do you need to go hospital again?” hee chul sat down beside donghae. He watched his dongsaeng with his wide eyes.

“hyung I’ m ok” donghae gave  him a faint smile.

“donghae you shouldn’t dance in your condition I guess” lee teuk said .

“hyung please” donghae pleaded with his innocent eyes.

“ok but don’t work yourself too much. Just take it easy,ok? After this performance, you must rest at home until you give birth. I’ve already discussed  with our manager and company”

Donghae  nodded. He was so thankful that members didn’t think of my pregnancy as trouble.

Flashback

All of the members became silent after lee teuk said

“donghae is pregnant”

Donghae felt so sorry because of the situation. He burst into tears

“I’m sorry. I will quit . All are my faults. Don’t feel so disappointed.”

“donghae  stop talking nonsense. What does we mean for you?” sungmin asked.

“I don’t want to give trouble to anyone.” Donghae said while crying.

“donghae don’t say like that. it is not a trouble. it is a gift from heaven.” Siwon said.

“right donghae. Your baby means our baby too. Don’t cry. All of us are happy for your pregnancy” kangin said while wiping tears from donghae face.

“congratulation hyung. we will be uncle in next 7 months” ryeowook said while holding donghae’s hands.

Then, evil maknae kyuhyun said “by the way, who is the father ,hyung?” Sungmin pinched kyunhyun’s arm by signaling not to ask.

“ouch it ‘s hurt hyung”

“donghae congratulation” eunhyuk said with soft and low voice.

“thank you” donghae replied with slight smile.

“ donghae you see? All of the members are happy for you. from now on, just take care of your health and you know what you must do, right?” lee teuk said with his angle smile.

Donghae nodded. Yeah, right he must tell taeyang.

After the performance

All of the members returned to the dorm and took a rest. Donghae almost fell asleep on his bed. Suddenly his phone rang and he held it. It was from taeyang.

“hello” donghae answered with sleepy voice.

“hae are you sleeping? “

“no but I almost fell sleep. Thanks to your call”

‘sorry I just want to see you. if you are too tired, it is ok. I will…”

“no I will come “ Then, they told each other where they met.

Donghae POV

I got out from the dorm after hanging up the phone. Then, I walked to the playground that I usually met with tae yang. I sat down on the swing. I couldn’t decide till now whether I had to tell him now or not.Suddenly ,my nauseous came back again. I  cupped my mouth and  went to the nearest trash bin. I couldn’t eat anything this morning. So, only stream of water came out from my mouth.After throwing up, I was about fall on the ground. But a pair of strong arm caught me in time.

“hae are you ok?”