Chapter 14

Super Big

 

Taeyang POV

I rushed to the hospital as soon as I got a call from teukie hyung. After shooting our MV with the members, teukie hyung called me

“youngbae please come to hospital. Donghae is having pain in his stomach. We are on the way to hospital now”

I was so anxious for my hae. The due date was in next month. Hae was now 8 months pregnant. It was too early for hae to give birth.

When I reached at the hospital, hae was sleeping peacefully on the hospital bed. I felt relieved from my anxiousness.

“youngbae doctor told that it is actually  false labour. He can also experience this during these days. It is nothing to worry about. They gave him some medicine and he started to calm down. Then, he fell asleep.” Sungmin said.

“where is teukie hyung?”

“he is now meeting with doctor now. Shindong and Kangin hyung have their own schedule. As soon as donghae condition had been stable, they headed to their location.”

I nodded.

“are you tired, youngbae?  Just sleep on the sofa. I’ll take care of donghae.” he said with sympathy.

“no it is ok. thank you Minnie” while I was talking with sungmin, teukie hyung came in

“ youngbae you arrive?”

“yeah hyung. what did the doctor say? Are hae and babies safe?” I asked.

“don’t worry. Both donghae and babies are ok. We also worried that he was in pain. Doctor said if he suffer those kind of false labour next time, he should try to change the position for example if he sit, he should try walking. Another one is he should bathe in lukewarm water. The doctor said it will relieve the pain. But if the pain is gettind intense and more frequent, he should come to the hospital“ teukie hyung explained.  

“aww I see. “ sungmin listened to the words carefully.

“hyung and Minnie thank you. I feel like whenever hae is in pain, I couldn’t do anything”

“youngbae no need. We are all family”

When hae woke up, we took him to the dorm. I had been living in the suju dorm as much as I could during these days. I wanted to take care of hae more and more.

Teukie hyung  drove  and sungmin sat beside the driver seat. Hae and I were in the back of the car.

In the car, hae asked me

“bae Did I freak you out?”

“do you want me to tell the truth?”

Hae looked at me with his beautiful eyes in apologetic way

“I’m sorry. You must be tired with your schedules. I shouldn’t freak you out .”

I pulled hae into my chest and hugged him tightly

“you don’t need to be sorry. What I worry about is you and  my babies. I can’t let anything happen to you. And you must tell me whenever you are in pain. I don’t want  you to go through this alone. You must know that I love taking care of you and my babies. You know what I mean?“

I looked at hae and kissed on his forehead. I felt that my shirt was getting started to wet.

I lifted hae’s chin and saw that hae was sniffling. Hae’s eyes were full of tears.

“why are you crying hae? Are you in pain again?” I asked and pressed his stomach lightly.

“here?”

Hae shaked his head.

“backache?”

He shaked his head again and

“I’m……..” he stuttered.

“hae tell me. what is bothering you?” I asked.

“I’m scared” he whispered.

“what hae? You scared? Why? Nothing to scare hae. I’m here for you” I asked him in soft tone.

“the pain.  It is beyond my expectation. I ‘m not sure I could handle it when it is time “ hae whispered while shedding tears.

“was it too painful? I mean today ?” I asked. He must’ve been shocked because of the pain. Poor hae
He nodded weakly.

“look hae . I know you are scared. But i’m sure you can do it. And I will be with you at that time. I will hold your hand and give you all the strength you need. Believe me. Everything will be ok. so don’t cry,” I caressing hae’s cheek and kissed the tears.

“bae promise me. You will be with me. I don’t think I can do it alone” hae  looked at me with pleaded eyes.

“aigoo these eyes again. You are melting me down. I ‘ve already told you that I’ll be with you. promise. Satisfied?” I said and connected my little finger to haes’.

Minnie turned back to us

“donghae don’t worry too much. You can choose C-section if you don’t want to give birth naturally. Just stay comfortably and don’t think too much.”

“hae  you see? You don’t need to worry.” I said.

Hae nodded and hugged me. But he couldn’t do well because of his big belly.