Chapter 10

Super Big

 

Taeyang POV

I went to the super junior dorm. Today was the day hae would have to go to hospital for monthly check up. Since I’ve no schedule today, I would accompany him  for his check up. Teukie hyung said hi to me.

“hyung  how is hae?”

“Chullie said he couldn’t sleep well because of backache. He is in the bedroom now. I think he is taking a nap.’ Teukie hyung answered.

I sighed.

“go in” he said.

I nodded and walked into the bedroom. When I entered the room, hae was sleeping on his side. I slowly approached him and sat down on the bed beside the sleeping figure.  I caressed hae’s  stomach and received some kicks form my little twins. I kissed hae’s stomach.

Hae was now seven months pregnant and reached into third trimester. I went near to the hae sleeping face and whispered

“hae  wake up we’ve to go for check up”

“hmmm bae let me sleep more “ hae replied with sleepy voice.

“hae I knew you didn’t get enough sleep last night. But if you don’t get up now, we ‘ll be late for out appointment with doctor. After check up, you can sleep as much as you can. so be good and wake up” I said and kissed hae’s forehead. Then, hae opened his eyes and got up.

I helped him to change his clothes.  Hae didn’t want me to help him

‘bae I can do it myself. Just wait outside”

“hae let me help you. let me take care of you.” I said while choosing the clothe for him to change.

Hae hesitated and said

“I’m so fat. You will not like it.”

“hae no way. You are not fat . It is just that you are carrying my daughters in your stomach “  I said and pecked on his cheek

“you are always beautiful to me” Hae smiled and let me change his clothes. After that , we went for the check up. This was the first time I accompanied hae to the hospital. Doctor asked hae some questions  and asked him to lie down on the bed. The doctor lifted hae’s shirt and applied some gel on his big belly. Hae flinched alittle. I squeezed hae’s hand softly. I felt so excited and hae gave me a soft smile.

Doctor pointed the babies inside hae’s stomach. He also said they were so healthy. Then, I bought some medicine for hae according to doctor’s  instruction.  

Then, we returned to the dorm. Most of the super junior members were at the dorm. I feel so grateful that both of our group members accepted our relationship.

Teukie hyung said hello to me and I also said hello to him. I also greeted other members.

Donghae POV

Bae accompanied me for my check up. Then, we went back to the dorm. All members were at the dorm.

“donghae how about your check up?” kangin hyung asked me.

“quite good hyung” I said .

“youngbae how about having dinner at our  dorm before you return? Ryoewook cooked a lot of delicious  dishes?” kangin hyung asked him.

“right youngbae let’s have dinner together “ sungmin hyung also said while sitting down beside me in the living room.

“alright hyung”  youngbae said . Then, he put some pillow behind my back. All of our members accepted bae as my lover. So do the big bang members.

“hae how is it? Is it more comfortable?” he said and put his hands around my shoulders. I nodded and yawned. I felt tired easily during these days.

“hae you want to sleep? You want to lie down on the bed?” he asked me.

“no bae I ‘m ok. Lying down on the bed all the day is annoying” I said. I didn’t want to go to the bed. I had already spent more than enough hours on my bed. bae nodded and placed his hand on my stomach.

“teukie hyung next Monday is seunghyun birthday . He wanted all of suju members to come to his birthday party” he told teukie hyung.

“ alright we’ll come “ teukie hyung said. 

Then, we were watching TV. The KBS was broadcasting Big Bang variety show. We laughed whenever seungri and daesaung make jokes. IU, Yoona and suzy also appeared as guests at the variety show. The MC asked IU

“ IU shi you said taeyang is your ideal type. Now taeyang is next to you. Is there anything you’d to say to him?”

“oh yeah” she smiled and hugged  bae. Bae also hugged her. Then, she pecked his cheek. Then, she said

“Oppa saranghae”

All of the members were shocked and became silent. I knew all of attention were on me. It looked like they were waiting for a bomb to explode.

I cried bitter tears when I got insanely jealous. I suddenly stood up from the sofa. I lost my balance and  was about to fall because of my belly weight. Bae wrapped his hands around my waist

“hae  …”

He was about to say me something. But before he couldn’t say anything, I quickly removed his hands

“don’t touch me. “ I shouted at him.

Then, I held my belly and walk heavily to the bedroom. I sat on the floor and  got my head on the bedsheet. I cried again and again while clutching the bed sheet.

I heard bae was knocking the door and calling my name.

"hae please open the door. don't cry please let me explain"

"no need , just go away. you don't even love me. " i shouted while i was crying.

After my words, I was attacked by stabbing pain in my stomach. I clutched the bed sheet tighter and tried to breathe clamly.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________argh so much stress

just finish exam

but title defense for thesis is waiting for me

instead of writing  a thesis, i just wanna write a hundred fanfics

love donghae oppa endlessly

thz all my subscribers and voters

sorry for not updating frequently

i will try my best 

ur comments also give me so much strength to continue the story

love you all :) <3