Chapter 19

Super Big

Heechul POV

I heard him calling my name. I slowly opened my eyes and looked at him.

“Are you ok? You look so pale. Should we go to meet the doctor?” he asked me with concerns.

“yeah I’m absolutely fine. So please just go back.” I answered impatiently. I suddenly felt sick again. I quickly covered my mouth with my hands and dashed to the sink. Nothing came out from my throat but water. Hot tears were also streamed down from my eyes. I hate it so much. I ‘ was so tired of throwing up all the time. I didn’t even have the energy to stand up and sit down on the floor.

He was massaging my back.

“don’t touch me” I shouted.

He looked frightened because of my anger. He looked at me with wide eyes.

“it’s all because of you. Now you see me in this condition. Are you satisfied now?” I shouted with tears. I didn’t know why. I couldn’t control my angers at all.

“heechulshi it ‘s not like this. I love you and at that night I couldn’t control myself. I never mean to hurt you. Seeing you in this state also make my heartache. You know I…..” he tried to explained.

“enough please get out. I don’t wanna see u anymore.” I said coldly to him. He was about to cry   and full of tears.

“heechulshi” he was about to say something.

“I said get out” I shouted with all my might.

‘ok I will. I will. All I want you to know is I love you” he said.

I smirked and looked at him. Then, said slowly

“I also want you to know that. I don’t love you at all.”

I found the deep pain expression on his face. Then, he said in almost whispered tone

“ah…. I see”

He slowly walked away. I felt guilty  while watching his back view. Did I hurt him so much?

My visions became blurred with tears. I felt familiar pain at the top of my left side of the chest. I pressed this area with my hand. The pain was exactly similar to the one  I felt when I hangeng left. I lied down on the cold floor and closed my eyes. I laid my one hand on my stomach. It ‘s still flat and I could started to feel that my baby was in there. I slowly caressed it . I suddenly imagined that these hands were seunghyun’s.

Oh …..

I already said to him that I don’t love him at all earlier.

Why I felt this way. I shouldn’t,right?

Seunghyun POV

 I got out from the super junior dorm. I walked to the car parking  and got into my car. I gave a punch on the steering wheel and let all of my tears out.

“Chullie ah you are so cruel”

Donghae POV

Around about 4 pm, bae and I returned to our dorm. I ‘m so relieved that bae ‘s parents were so sweet and accepted me as bae’s partener and their grandchildern’s mom.

When we reached the dorm , I found chullie hyung was sleeping on the floor.  I was so worried that he would pass out alone since I also didn’t see seunghyung.

Bae helped me to sit down on the floor. I slowly shaked Chullie hyung to wake him up.

He slowly opened his eyes. I let out a relief sigh. His eyes were swollen and red.

“ hyung are u not feeling well? Where is seunghyun? “  I asked him by caressing his cheek.

He tried to get up . Bae held his arms and helped him. He looked at bae and weakly smiled and said “thank u youngbae”

“it’s ok hyung. where’s seunghyun? He’s supposed to be with you,right?”

“I asked him to go back” he answered.

Bae and I looked at each other. We could sensed that something was happened.

“hyung why? There was no one at our dorm. What if you are not feeling well alone?” I told him.

My questions didn’t seem to bother him. He quickly covered his mouth with one hand and the other hand on his stomach. Then, he threw up in the sink. Bae quickly approached him and rubbed his back.

“Donghae , what should I do? I don’t have anything in my stomach to threw up. But I still feel the urge to throw up.” he said in weak voice.

“hyung it’s ok. just bear a bit. Morning sickness’ll stop after you entered into your second semester.” I tried to encouraged him. Then, he entered into his shared bedroom.

We also entered into ours.

Youngbae hugged me from behing and slowly caressed my belly.

“hae”

“hmmm”

‘u also had to go through like that”

“bae what is it”

“I mean morning sickness like heechul hyung”

I slowly turned back to him and looked at him.

“hae ah sorry. I wasn’t with you at that time. “ he softly whispered to me while my hair.

“it’s ok. now you are with me.”  then, I kissed him on his cheek.

 

hey i'm back

sorry for not updating for a long time