Chapter 11

Super Big

 

Taeyang POV

I was so shocked when I see the scene that IU kissed on my cheek. Actually it was not on the script . I already told the director and PD to cut this scene. Why this scene has not deleted and come out?

Hae stood up suddenly and about to fall down. I caught him in time and wanted to explain him this scene is not according to the script I accepted.

“hae..”

I couldn’t finish my words and  he shouted at me . Then, he slammed the bedroom door.

I knocked the bedroom door 

“hae please open the door .don’t cry .let me explain.”

“no need. Just go away. You don’t  even love me. “ he said while sobbing from the bedroom.

While I was knocking the door, teukie hyung is searching the bedroom door key.Then, he put the key into my hand.

“hyung it is not like that. I told them to delete the scene. She did it by herself without following the script.” I told him. He looked at me with sympathic  look and patted on my shoulder

“I understand youngbae. But donghae is too emotional now. So you must be patient. please treat him gently. Don’t force him too much. Ok?”

I nodded and opened the door. I saw hae was panting heavily as he clutched the bed sheet tightly. I slowly and carefully approached him.

“hae it is not like the way you think. She just did it according to her will. I really didn’t know she would do this. “

He didn’t response me. His eyes were red and puffy. My heart ached when I saw someone I love in this state.

“ah “ he started to moan weakly and clutched his stomach while the other hand was still clutching the bed sheet. His face became red .

I was  worried sick. I didn’t want anything happened to hae.

“hae the babies kick again? it hurts you again?” I didn’t know what to do.

“ah my stomach “ he moaned loudly. That time, the members from outside the room came in.

“donghae are you in pain? What ‘s wrong?” sungmin came near closer to him and asked him worriedly.

“donghae please calm down. Breathe with me ok 1 2 3..” heechul hyung instructed hae to breathe with him.

Donghae ‘s breathe was becoming heavier and heavier. His pain didn’t seem to stop.

“let’s send him to the hospital. Youngbae carry him” leeteuk hyung said. then, we went to the hosptail.

At the hospital

Taeyang POV

Donghae lost consciousness on the way to the hospital. We were all shocked and worried that something might happened to hae.When we reached hospital, doctor said

“because of stress, the muscles were tensing up. That cause uncomfortable stomach pain for him. I don’t want him to be stressed. Otherwise  the babies will be born prematurely. Now his condition is stable. After he wake up, you can take him home. I want his partner to take care of him well.  Male pregnancy is rare case and since he is a man, it’s more difficult for him to carry the babies in his stomach. I will give my phone number to contact me at any time with his problem.”

I could let out a long breath after hearing the doctor’s words. Teukie hyung called other members left at the dorm and told the condition of hae and not to worry. Heechul hyung and sungmin were beside hae.

Hae hadn’t woke up until I entered the hospital room. I pulled a chair and sat down beside the bed which hae was lying. Hae’s face and eyes were hallow. I knew that his pregnancy made him so tired and weak. But he didn’t complained it and accepted it.

I had been so deeply touched when I heard that  he even decided to give birth the babies without me. Since the first semester of his pregnancy, I wasn’t not beside him. He had to go through all the pains  without me. I felt like I was guilty for making him to suffer like this.

Why is the problem keep appearing between us? I just want to make hae happy  and comfortable during the pregnancy. Why couldn’t I do this?

I caressed hae’s cheek softly and signed.

“younbae don’t be sorry. It is not your fault. I know” heechul hyung squeezed my arms and encouraged me.

“I want to be someone whom he can lean on. But it always turn into that way. I never mean to hurt him” I said while looking  at hae’s face.

“youngbae  donghae love you so  much. Although he is so sensitive because of his pregnancy, he will understand your feeling . don’t worry.” Sungmin said.

Then, hae’s eyes were slowly opened.

“hae are you awake?” I asked him.

He nodded.

“donghae how are you feeling now? Are you still in  pain? “ heechul hyung asked while patting hae’s head.

“I’m Ok  hyung. my babies….” Hae said while pressing his bulging  stomach.

“donghae your little ones are ok,too. You are stressed . that’s why you felt stomach pain. “ sungmin explained.

“sungmin and I’ll go and tell teukie that you wake up. And we will inform the counter to take you to home” heechul hyung said and they walked out from the room.

After they left the room, I clasped his right hand with my both hands and said

“hae I’m sorry. I didn’t know it would turn into this way. Believe me. In my heart, there is no one except you. She just did it and I  couldn’t prevent her in time”

Hae started to weep.

“hae don’t cry. Please. If you cry, our babies will be uncomfortable and you will be in pain” I wiped his tears.

He grabbed my wiping tears hand and said

“bae promise me one thing”

“tell me hae. I will promise you everything” I said while caressing his hand.

“ please don’t leave me” he said in a low tone.

“hae I promise. Even if you push me away, I will not leave you again. ok . don’t worry. I also can’t live without you.”

I came closer to his face and kissed on his forhead.

we took hae to the dorm. I asked teukie hyung whether I could sleep at suju dorm that night. Because I want to accompany hae and  look after him. Teukie hyng said  yes. At that night, heechul hyung went and slept in eunhyuk’s room. 

I lied down beside hae. Although the bed was not that big, it was possible for two of us to sleep.

Hae rubbed his stomach and  hissed quietly.

I placed my hands on his stomach and felt that my twins were kicking. I  bent down to his stomach

“hey babies, it is your appa. Your mommy is  tired now. So be good and sleep well.”

I received soft kick again.

“you want daddy take care of your mommy more. don’t worry I will. “ then, I kissed hae stomach as if I kissed my babies.

“bae you know that “ hae whispered

“I love you”

“I love you too. Sleep tight hae”

I wrapped my arms around hae stomach. Hae fell asleep very quickly. I also fell asleep after awhile.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

if there is any mistake, i'd like to apologize for my reader

cause i have no much medical knowledge

title defense for thesis was successfully finished

but i find difficulties in writing this fanfic

so sorry for late update

i read so many fanfics,they are so good.i envy all of the author nim who can write good fanfics

my fanfic is nothing compared to them

but i will try

my best

so pls comment , so that i can improve my writing