Chapter 5

Super Big

 

At the hospital

When I woke up, I was at the hospital.

“donghae are you awake?” teukie hyung asked me.

“hyung  what happened to me?”I couldn’t complete my words. I was so worried that I lost my baby.

 “don’t panic,donghae. Stress are not good for your baby. Both you and baby are fine. doctor said you are weak because you didn’t eat well.  So, you fainted. “

My hand automatically reached my stomach and I signed.

“donghae sorry. I shouldn’t let my anger in front of you. When I heard that he cheated on you, suddenly I couldn’t control myself. I didn’t mean to frighten you ” chullie hyung said with tears.

“you shouldn’t eavesdrop too” teukie hyun  interrupted.

“hyung it is ok. Let’s forget about that. I didn’t want to  hear about him no more. all I want to think now is my baby” I said. 

Chullie hyung nodded and said“donghae don’t feel depressed because he is not with you. we all are here for you. we will  give you and your baby love and strength all you need”

My eyes were filled with tears too because of his words.

A the big bang dorm

 

youngbae what happened to you? are you not feeling well?” jiyong asked. He noticed that taeyang didn’t look so happy during these days.

“jiyong you know that I’m dating with someone lately” taeyang  asked.

Jiyong nodded and “donghae right?”Taeyang signed.

“then?” jiyong urged him to continue.

“he said he want to break up with me.”

Jiyong watched him with astonishment.

“youngbae you aren’t the type who will care about thing like that. now you are feeling down  because of that?”

“jiyong I love him so much. I’ never felt this way before. I didn’t want to lose him. What should I do? He said he didn’t want to see me again. I called him a thousand time, but he didn’t hold.i also want to know what happened to him. The company announced that he will stop his activities for one year”

“youngbae how about asking super junior member? I will accompany you. let’s go and ask  them tomorrow. We will have to perform the dream concert tomorrow. Super junior will also perform,right?”jiyong adviced him.

“yeah right.” Taeyang couldn’t anything right now. His head was full of thoughts with donghae.

Next day

At the dream concert. Super junior performed sorry sorry and y free and single. Big Bang performed fantastic baby and monster.After their performance, taeyang and jiyong went to the super junior’s dressing room. they knocked the door. Then, shindong opened the door. Shindong seemed so surprised to see the members of big bang. Super junior and big bang rarely interacted with each other.

“hello” taeyang and jiyong greeted awkwardly. Shindong greeted back too. Then, the group leader lee teuk said

“hi taeyang and jiyong . what can I do for you?“

Hee chul didn’t want to greet the person who cheated on the dongsaeng he love most. So, he walked out of the dressing room.

“leeteuk hyung taeyang want to ask you something” jiyong helped taeyang to ask information about donghae.

“sure taeyang  what’s up?”

“I want to know about donghae. Is he feeling well? Why did he stop all of his activities all of sudden?”

Evil maknae kyuhyun suddenly stood up and answered instead of the leader“he was not feeling well lately. He was hospitalized a few days ago and…” sungmin cupped his mouth before he continued anything. Then, sungmin dragged kyuhyun outside the the dressing room.

“lee teuk hyung is it real? Is donghae really sick? Is it serious?” taeyang asked with anxiousness.

Leeteuk looked at the other members  in the dressing room and said

“taeyang I want to talk with you  outside.”Then, he went outside and taeyang followed him. Then, they walked to the room  where no one could interrupt them.

“taeyang why did you cheat on donghae?” lee teuk asked coldly. Although he didn’t show his anger like hee chul, he also pissed off.

“hyung what cheat no I’m not” taeyang protested.

“then why you kissed on yuri that day you and donghae were supposed to meet?”

Taeyang slowly remembered. Donghae must saw yuri kissed him. Oh

“no hyung it is not like that. belive me. let me explain this to him” he tried to convince lee teuk It is just a misunderstanding.

“enough taeyang. You know that donghae was hurt enough because of eunhyuk. I don’t want to suffer him again because of you. please don’t try to contact him again. let him live peacefully.”lee teuk said with tough voice.

“no hyung…” taeyang tried to explained.

“taeyang I beg you.please” leeteuk said with soft voice.

Taeyang couldn’t continued anymore. Then, he and jiyong returned.

“youngbae did he tell you what  happened to donghae?” jiyong asked.

Taeyang shook his head. Jiyong sighed. Jiyong didn’t got any idea how to help his best friend.