Chapter 17

Super Big

thz for all of your comments and sorry for the late updates

coz i 'm busy with my thesis 

love you all

 

kuuss501

CrimsonNightmares

Kgirlz

KimJeri

evilazuli

loser220

VIPemma1998

OTY_DYB

hima_kawaii

genevieve4ever

orquestra

mounica

courcour

 

Top POV

“Seriously Youngbae why you are dragging me to hospital? Are you ill?” I asked with annoyance. Today is the day without schedules. I was supposed to sleep at the dorm the whole day cause I hadn’t got enough sleep for two days due to our hectic schedule. I carefully sized him up.  He didn’t look ill. He dragged me from the dorm to hospital and didn’t tell me anything on the way.

I suddenly remembered  something.

“is it donghae? Does he give birth to twins already?”

“seunghyun it is neither donghae nor me. Chullie hyung is not feeling well.”

 What my prince is not feeling well.

“youngbae what ‘s wrong with him? is it serious? Tell me quickly” I asked him with concern.

“aish it is all because of you. Chullie hyung is ill”

“why because of me? don’t kid me youngbae. I don’t even dare to face him  during these days. How can I make him sick?”

“you will know when you reach. How cannot you remember what you’ve done?”

I was confused. I still hadn’t got any idea until I reached to the donghae and my Cinderella. My princess was pale and looked sad. I wanted to run to him and asked what‘s wrong.

But nothing came out from my mouth.

Youngbae sat down beside donghae and wrapped his arm around his lover’s shoulder. Then, he asked softly

“hey how are you feeling today?”

‘quite good” donghae answered with his innocent and sweet smile.

I envied them so much. They were so sweet. I looked at my princess. My princess looked so nervous and I wanted to approach him desperately. But I didn’t think this was my princess wanted. Donghae caressed his hyung’s hand  and smiled at him.

“hyung don’t worry too much. Just take it easy.”

“I can’t” he answered quietly. He looked hurt and his beautiful eyes were sad. I didn’t have the heart to see this. I didn’t want him to suffer from serious illness.

“youngbae what’s wrong with  him?” I whispered to youngbae’s ear. Youngbae was about to answer my question. One nurse called my princess name and said

“the result are out. Please follow me.”

My princess stood up and followed her.

Donghae looked at me and said

“seunghyun please  follow hyung. he need you”

I was surprised. I pointed my finger to myself and asked him unbelievingly

“me?”

Donghae nodded and youngbae also told me to follow my princess. The nurse lead my princess and me to the doctor’s room.

We sat down in front of the doctor’s desk.

“hello kim heechulshi, we already tested your urine and blood sample. Both of the results are positive. Congratulation you are 5 weeks pregnant.”

The doctor’s voice clearly penetrated from my ears to my  nerves.

WHAT …….

PREGNANT…..

My whole body became  stiff like a statue. I looked at my beautiful princess beside me.

He was crying while covering his face with palm.

Doctor looked at me and said

“you are the father of this baby, right?”

I nodded automatically.

“I think he is shocked. Take care of him well. During this time, he will need you to take care of him. I will give him some prenatal vitamins and folic acids. Please return again after four weeks for check up.”

Then, my princesses looked at the doctor with his red and puffy eyes. And he said softly

“I want to get abortion”

‘what no way. Heechulshi I won’t let you do this. This is also my baby anyway.” I shouted.

Tears were streaming down from my princess’s eyes. I felt regret that I shouted at him.

The doctor said

“kim heechulshi I think you should discuss with your partner before you decided to do this.”

Then, I said goodbye to the doctor and took my princess out of the hospital by pulling his hand. My princess tried to struggle to be free from my grip.  When I reached outside the doctor’s office, I released  his hand.

“heechulshi I know you are shocked. But I promise that I will take the full responsiblilty. Please don’t try to kill our baby,ok?”

My princess didn’t answer anything. His face was expressionless. Then, he told his  dongsaeng

“donghae let’s go home. I’m tired”

“okay hyung “

“hae should I drive for you?” youngbae asked.

“no bae our manager hyung is waiting for us in the car.”

Youngbae nodded and held his lover’s waist in caring way .

“ok let’s go. I ‘’ll go with you until you reached your car”

On the way to car parking, my princess looked like he would fall  down on the ground at any minute. I tried to help him but he removed my hand.

When we reached the suju van, youngbae carefully made sure that his lover was comfortable in the seat . Then,  the suju van drove off.

I was left with a heavy heart. What should I do?......

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Dear you

love you so much

thz for reading my story

don't forget to comment too

pls feel free to express your opinion about my story

this will give me so much strength to go on