Chapter 18

Super Big

dear you

Sorry for the mistake and i didn't have the time to edit the story since i'm so busy during these days

thanks for reading my story

pls comment so that i can improve my writing

this chapter may not be good but i hope you enjoy the story


 

Heechul POV

I felt like my heart was numb with too much pain.  What should I do? I even told the doctor to abort  it. Should I abort it? I looked down my flat stomach. Tears dripped down from my eyes to my hand on my stomach. Why? Why the baby chose to come to me?

“hyung don’t cry.   Seunghyun and all the members  already knew your pregnancy. Ourmanager hyung wil tell our company about that. You shouldn’t feel sorry. All you need to do now is to take care of your health for you and your baby.”  

I heard a soft voice beside me. Donghae helped me a lot to tell our members, manager and even to seunghyun.

“hannie”

“what about hannie?”

I weakly asked.  A soft sigh was come out from donghae.

When we reached the dorm, siwon and leeteuk studied my facial expression carefully and they looked at donghae. I ignored them and went straight into my room.  I cried on the pillow.

“Hyung”

I quickly wiped my tears with my palm. It was donghae.

“You miss hankyung hyung?”

I neither nodded nor shaked my head.

“donghae are you sure that I should keep this child?” I asked .

“of course, hyung. this baby come to you because of you deserve the happiness of having this baby. Hyung believe me. You will learn the  happiness of carrying your baby.”

I didn’t reply anything but kept silent.

“hyung keeping your baby doesn’t mean you have to forget hankyung or lose him. Hyung you know that. I know you love him so much. But sometimes we can’t always expect happy ending.

You can keep your love for him in your heart forever like the way you do now. Love isn’t something which will fade away if someone isn’t beside us. So you should try to develop your love baby and accept seunghyun as your partner.”

I couldn’t say a word.

I haven’t felt love for baby yet…..

I should accept seunghyun as my partner………

I don’t think I’m ready for this. I felt like I lost my way at the dark night.

Tears kept flowing from my eyes without knowingly.

Next day

No one’s POV

At the super junior’s dorm

All the super junior members were having their breakfast before they headed to their busy schedule expect the pregnant members donghae and heechul. Donghae was still sleeping and heechul was throwing up in the toilet.

“eunhyuk where is heechul?” leeteuk asked.

“in the toilet hyung” eunhyuk replied.

“asih what take him so long?” teukie stood up and went to the toilet. They already knew that heechul was pregnant. So, they had to take care of him like the way they acted to donghae. Since it was not the first time for them, the term “pregnancy” was not new for them. They already knew the things related to pregnancy.

Teukie knocked the toilet door.

‘Chullie are you ok?’

He heard no reply. This made him worried sick and he tried to open the door. The door is unlocked. When the door was opened, he found heechul who was  kneeling in front of the toilet bowl weakly.

He let out a sign of relief. It must be morning sickness. He kneeled down beside him and asked

“are you ok?”

“I guess so” heechul responded slowly.

Then, heechul washed his mouth at the sink. Then, teukie wrapped his hands around heechul;s shoulder and walked to the dining room. Heechul slowly sat down at the dining table. He really felt dizzy and let his head lie on the dining table.

“oh gosh hyung you look really sick. “ sungmin said and gave him a glass of water.

Heechul open shaked his head .

“hyung you must. Otherwise you will be dehydrated. Come on. Just drink this” he tried to  make him to drink.

Heechul slowly grabbed the water glass and drank it.

“hyung what do you want to eat?” wookie , the chef of superjunior asked.

“nothing”  heechul replied.

Then, they heard the door bell ringing. Siwon stood up and opened the door. It was taeyang and top. They came to meet  their pregnant lovers.

“hi youngbae and seunghyun, have you finished your breakfast?”

They nodded.

“hyung where is hae?” youngbae asked teukie.

“still in the bedroom. we also found difficulties in waking him up.”

Younbae smiled and said

“ok I will wake him up”

“by the way today you and donghae will meet your parents. Good luck for you.”  kangin said.

“thank you hyung” Then, taeyang headed to the bedroom where his lover was sleeping.

Top looked at his princess where sitting in front of him.  He noticed that his princess was so pale.

Teukie pushed the breakfast plate in front of heechul.

“chullie please eat just alittle. Ok.  You must eat for both of you and your baby.”

Finally, heechul started  to hold the spoon and  ate it. After eating one spoon, he had to ran to the sink and threw up. Top became restless and worried. He  quickly approached him but didn’t dare to touch him. Sungmin gently massaged heechul’s back.

After heechul had threw up, he was so weak and about to fall down on the floor. Top quickly caught him in time but heechul removed his hands. Sungmin and Wookie helped him to walk into the living room.

“chullie I will tell my manager to cancel your schedule today. So just rest well.”

Heechul couldn’t deny him because he felt his energy drained away from morning sickness.

“since all members have schedule and donghae will go to meet youngbae’s parents, seunghyun will take care of you today.”

“what? No, I’m ok. I can take care of myself.” heechul denied.

“no , you are not ok. You will need the father of your baby to take care of you during these time. Seunghyun take care of him well.” Teukie said while looking at the top. Top just nodded.

Heechul wanted to say something but he didn’t have enough energy . He felt so weak.

After all the members left, only heechul and top were left at the super junior dorm.

Heechul was leaning on the sofa and titling his head backwards while closing eyes. Top was looking at him and called sofly

“heechulshi”