Final

Super Big

“wow so beautiful “ heechul said. Seunghyun glanced at the beautiful male beside him who was drooling over the twins. Then, heechul’s expression slowly changed while looking at his stomach. Seunghyun saw the tears started to stream down.

“heechul ah why are you crying? “

“I ……I……. I’m not a good mother. I even thought about killing my own child.”

“no,you are not. At that time, you are just confused. I believe that you’ll be a good mother in the future”

“I……” the lips of heechul became trembling and no words came out from his mouth. Seunghyun slowly pulled heechul into his arms .
“heechul ah don’t feel guilty. From now on, just love the baby more and more.”

“you didn’t feel disappointed in me when I told that I wanted abort the child”

“I know that you won’t. You are just stressed at that time. I can tell that you’ll be a great mother in the future by seeing the way you take care of your donsaengs. You won’t know how much I feel happy that the mother of my child is such a beautiful person”

Heechul didn’t have the heart to deny the touch and words anymore. He just realized that he had started to fall for younger male.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> 

Donghae POV

When I woke up, I saw the white ceiling. Then, I heard the soft voice .

“hae do you wake up? are you feeling well?”  I saw bae who was asking me while caressing my hair.

I nodded and asked.

“Where are the babies? are they ok? Should I go and see now?” I tried to get up but the pain struke me.

“donghae ah take it easy. Your babies are ok. They are now in the babies room. “ teukie hyung said.

“I wanna see them” I said.

“you will,Hyung. aigoo they are so cute. I believe they get the most beautiful things of their mom and dad. I mean your eyes and youngbae hyung’s smile” wookie said like a fangirl.

“youngbae donghae chukahae” jiyong congratulated us.“Gomawo” I said and youngbae clasped his hand with jiyong’s and their shoulders were touched like the way they did in the concert.

“oh the mother is awake now. so it is time to feed your twins. I’ll take the twins to the room .Are you ready to meet your twins?” One nurse came in and said.

“Yes, please” I answered. I couldn’t wait to meet them. Did they really get my eyes and youngbae’s smile?

When the twins arrived, all the members left us and gave us some private time. The nurse said

“she is number 1. I mean first born.”  Then, she showed us how to feed the babies. After feeding the first one, I handed her into bae’s arms. The nurse put the second baby into my arms.  Then, I started feeding my second baby.

“This is the second one. They are five minutes apart. I will leave them with you for awhile. If you need something, please press the button ,Ok?” Then,she left.

I couldn’t believe my eyes. They were just so beautiful. It was so hard to believe they had just come out from my stomach.

“Hae thank you for everything. You had to come through a lot” bae whispered. Then, he kissed my heads.

“I love you”  then, our daughters started fall asleep.

Several Months later

Today is the day of donghae and youngbae’s wedding day. The fans took the wedding news in good way.  Both of the entertainments also finished announcing the news of seunghyun and heechul.

“hyung how are you feeling?” donghae asked his pregnant hyung.

“I feel so ugly. If it is not your wedding, I won’t go out from the dorm” Heechul is now in 7 months pregnant.  His stomach couldn’t be hided anymore.

“Nah Hyung you look perfect. You are the most beautiful hyung.” donghae said to his hyung who is pouting his lips like a child. Then, they looked at the twins who were falling asleep on the crib sheet.

“aigoo so cute.” heechul said.

“hyung another cutie will added to our family soon.” Donghae said while resting his hands on the swollen stomach. They both smiled.

……………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………..

Heechul was in the wedding hall and seunghyun was beside him. Then, his heart dropped when the familiar figure went in to the wedding hall.

It was hannie. His vision started to become unclear. He suddenly became nervous. He didn’t wanna see in this state.Then, he stood up and tried to run away.

“heechul where are you going ? the wedding ‘s about to start. “ seunghyun said and held his hand.

“he …..he….”

“hmmm who?”

“hangeng”

Seunghyun slowly stood up and put his hands around heechul’s shoulders and said

“heechul ah please sit down.  You can’t run away from him forever.” Seunghyun said softly.

“I …I….”

“let’s sit down,Ok?”

Then, seunghyun helped heechul to sit down. Then, the wedding started. Hangeng sat at the table besides heechul. Since the time heechul saw hangeng, his attention weren’t on wedding anymore. Seunghyun caressed heechul’s hand slowly to soothe the nervous male. The wedding ceremony went off smoothly. After the wedding photo session, heechul saw that hangeng was coming to him. He was about to ran away. But seunghyun took his hand and gave a look that

“let’s face together”

Finally, hangeng was in front of him.

“chullie hi  long time no see. Wow it looks like I’ll get another niece or nephew soon. Seunhyun shi nice to see you” hangeng said calmly. Heechul was so surprised.  He didn’t expect this kind of greeting from him. He suddenly feel so dizzy and swayed. Seunghyun catched him in time.

“heechul ah are you ok?” seunghyun asked with worried tone.

“Chullie ah are you Ok?” hangeng looked concerned too.

Heechul nodded slowly.

“just alittle feel dizzy. “

“you must be tired. let’s go to the waiting room.” seunghyun said.

“hangeng shi please follow us”

When they arrived at the waiting room, heechul sat down on the sofa. Then, he looked at Seunghyun

“seunghyun could you leave us for awhile?”

Then, seunghyun left the room.

“hannie ah I’m sorry.” Then,heechul started to cry.

“chullie ah you don’t need to be sorry. Don’t cry. “ hangeng said while wiping heechul’s tears away.

“I came here just to meet you. Nothing more than that.I understand that it is time to move on” hangeng continued.

“hannie ah”

“Don’t cry. It’s ok. You love him,right?”

Heechul couldn’t answered .

“ I can see it. You love him. You are lucky chullie to have him. When the baby is born, you’ll get a perfect family.”

“hannie ah you must know that I also loved you and I’ll in the future. But…..”

“I understand. Like the love between suju members. Like the love between suju and elf, right? I also love you, too”

Both of them’s eyes were filled with tears.

“I’ll come back to korea when the baby is born. I wonder how much the baby can take after the beauty of the mother.”

2 months later

Seunghyun was pacing and front and back nervously.

“hey man don’t be so nervous. Chullie hyung ‘ll be okay.” Jiyong encouraged him.

He nodded but he just couldn’t control himself.  His beautiful lover was in the operating room. today was  day that heechul would deliver the baby through c-section. After awhile, the doctor come out from the room.

“congratulation seunghyun shi, you are now the father of handsome baby boy. Both the mother and baby are in good condition.”

Seunghyun jumped with happiness.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> 

Heechul was carrying their son in his arms. Seunghyun couldn’t take his eyes off from heechul.

He was so beautiful.  Then, heechul slowly lifted his head and said

“seunghyung ah look he got your nose. I dare to say he’ll be handsome like his appa in the future.”

“hmmmmmm” seunghyun couldn’t hear what heechul said. He was in his own world by admiring the beauty of the male in front of him.

“what’s wrong with you? asih you didn’t even hear me” heechul said with annoyance.

Then, seunghyun approached heechul and said

“thank you. Thank you for giving me a handsome boy”

Heechul smiled beautifully. His baby’s father was so sweet. He had already seen that seunghyun loved him unconditionally during this month. It is now time to tell how he feel.

“ I love you”  heechul whispered into seunghyun ears.

Seunghyun ‘s eyes became wider. Heechul looked at him and chuckled.

“heechul ah “ then, he hugged the older male and his son tight.  

“I’ll love you more.I promise” seunghyun kissed the cheeks of heechul. He heard the cute giggle from baby. His life couldn’t get better.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Dear you,

Thank you for reading my fanfics,

I know that it was not perfect.

Thanks for your comment, upvote and suscribing.

I'll try to write another story soon.

"deep vow"