Amazing

My Nerdy Boyfriend

 

Umma looked as surprised as me and said, “Well he took down one hyung.”

 

I sighed “Two more to go.”

=================================================

After Kyuhyun and hyung talked everything out, Kyuhyun and I had to leave before we were late to school. We bid goodbye to Teukie-umma and hyung then we left to school.

 

Right now Kyuhyun and I are walking side to side in silence but we keep stealing glances at each other. Aish! I don’t even know how to act around him now. Do we act the same toward each other or do we act lovey-dovey? Oh but that’s too embarrassing!

 

I ceased in my thoughts when I felt slender warm fingers hesitantly entwining with mine.  I bit my lip a little as I looked to Kyuhyun with a pink face.

 

Locking gazes with me he asked, “Is this okay?” while gesturing to our now clasped hands.

 

Why do you have to ask something so embarrassing?

 

Instead of answering verbally I nodded my head without really looking into his eyes. I squeezed my hand a little to reassure him that I want this too.

 

His eyes lit up and a shy smile made way to his face.

 

Trying to start a conversation Kyuhyun asked me, “When were you going to tell me you had an older brother?”

 

“Um…three.” I said in response.

 

Looking a little confused he said, “Three what?”

 

Swinging our hands back and forth I said, “I have three older brothers and Hyukjae is the youngest out of them. And then there’s my appa.”

 

His eyes widened in realization and I heard him mutter quietly “I have to go through three more?”


Even though I think that I wasn’t suppose to hear that I asked him “Is… is that a problem?” This is why I didn’t want him to know in the first place. Dating someone with overprotected brothers is not something that people want to deal with

 

“Of course not! Well I mean, if there anything like Hyukjae-“

 

I cut him off by saying “They are worse.”

 

“-It doesn’t matter though.” He finished while smiling at me. “Because I waited too long to have you like this. I wont let anyone scare me away that easily.”

 

“R-really?”

 

He hummed in response to me conforming that I actually don’t have anything to worry about. I gave him a bright smile and I pulled him a little closer to me by our hands so that I could lean a little on his arm.

 

“Minnie” he said quietly into my ear. I blushed even more as I could feel his hot breath tickle my sensitive ear. I could smell an apple-cinnamon scent on him since he was so close to me.

 

We stopped walking and he turned to me with our hands still clasped together. Since he was taller than me, I had to look up to him while he looked down to me.

 

He broke the connection of our hands to hesitantly wrap his arms around my waist to pull me closer to him. His face was flushed but my face probably resembled a tomato right now.

 

I wrapped my arms around his neck as I snuggle my face into his chest. I could feel his heart beating rapidly and I was pretty sure that my heart was doing the same. We embraced each other shyly right in the middle of the sidewalk but nobody really walks through this sidewalk.

 

Even though we were only hugging each other, it still gave me a warm feeling that ran through my body. I never made contact with someone else in this kind of… romantic way before. The only people I ever really hugged were my family.

 

I felt my body shiver and my breathing hitch when he buried his face into my neck.

 

3…. 2…1….

 

OH MY FREAKING BUNNIES! I can feel his lips at the base of my neck. Stupid Kyuhyun, don’t do this… this sort of thing in public! I might be overreacting but like I said before. I had never been in this sort of embrace before so neither my body nor I knew how to react.

 

I shivered a little in his arms as he pulled me even closer to his body. Forget it, I’m probably redder than a tomato right now. Why is my body so sensitive? It’s so embarrassing!

 

Aren’t we going to fast? Is this the right pace for a couple to go on their first day of dating? Am I overreacting?

 

Duh. You knew each other for like how long? Four or five years? The annoying voice said in my head.

 

I was going to answer back to the voice in my head but then I realized that it meant that I would be talking to myself.

 

Trying to calm myself down, I took big breaths in my head and exhaled (also in my head because I would look retarded to Kyuhyun if I started to take huge breaths like a gaping fish in a moment like this)

 

He lifted his head to meet my eyes when I tightened my arms around his neck. We were so close that I was able to feel his warm breath on my face. When I looked into his eyes, I almost gasped in surprise. His already dark brown eyes looked even darker than before. His gaze was so heated upon mines.

 

If this is how you react to a hug, I wonder how you will react to something more…. “Couple like”.

 

What the heck to you mean by more “couple like”?

 

You know exactly about what I mean you y bunny.

 

Well I’m a seventeen-year-old teenage boy! Of course- stop talking to yourself Sungmin.

 

Now back to the smothering gaze Kyuhyun is giving me.

 

He bit his lip a little and I couldn’t help but follow that small movement with my eyes. I flickered my eyes back up to him as I felt him lean more down to me so that our lips almost touched. Is he going to kiss me?

 

My thoughts were answered as he connected our lips together. Both of our eyes slid shut as we pushed our lips a little closer.

 

Amazing. Amazing is how I would describe our first kiss. I never felt such a sensation before and I couldn’t get enough of it. I wanted more.

 

I was about to open my mouth a little until I heard a squeal coming from the side of us. Breaking apart we looked towards the source.

 

Realizing who it was, I quickly pushed Kyuhyun away. I didn’t even need to look at our faces to know that we probably were blushing (well I was already red.)

 

 

“Oh my god I’m sorry! Just carry on!” Ryeowook said with a little blush of his own while he gestured is to keep going with this hands. Yesung was also there with him with an arm around Ryeowook. He looked surprise but also had a teasing glint in his eyes when he locked gazes with his brother.

 

How am I suppose to “keep going” when I know that you will be standing there watching us?

 

“G-good morning Wookie and Yesung hyung.” I stuttered out while not really looking at them.

 

“Ah, how long were you guys standing there?” I heard Kyuhyun ask from the side of me.

 

I can’t even look at him! Why am I so shy? I feel like Donghae right now.

 

“We were here long enough to figure out that you guys aren’t just friends anymore! You gave him the flowers didn’t you? Omo I wish that I was there to see his reaction!” Ryeowook said while he looked like that he was about to burst in excitement.

 

“Shhh, calm down Wookie~” Yesung hyung said while trying to slow Ryeowook down.

  

Kyuhyun answered him by once again, clasping our hands together. He gave them a huge dorky smile that stretched across his whole face.

 

Even though he acts like the “cool guy”, he’s still my nerdy Kyu. His smile must have been contagious because I also gave them a smile of my own.        

=====================================================

 

Hey everybody:D

Did any of you guys see pictures from SS5? Did you see Sungmin dressed up as Hyuna in his performance? @_@ Oh my bunnies is the only the only thing that I have to say. Hope you guys like this chapter!

I finally learned how to put gifs here:D
So lets celebrate with Kyumin cuteness!
 
 
Just in case you didnt see the picture. Here it is:)
Look how pretty he is!