First Kiss

My Nerdy Boyfriend

 

I’ll go there everyday if it means that I get to see him.” Hankyung shoots back. They both turn to me to pick sides. Oh heck no! Do not drag me into this.

 

But I kept thinking about that guy. Why does he remind me so much of Heechul Hyung?

 

==============================================

 

Once again, Kyuhyun and I are lying underneath our tree during lunch with the addition of Donghae and Hankyung. We were talking about some random things until we got to the topic about how Donghae and Hyukkie met.

 

“You were stalking my hyung?” I asked in surprise to Donghae. He blushed up until the roots of his hair and he shook his head in denial.

 

“I-it’s not l-like that!” He stuttered out as Kyuhyun, Hankyung, and I laughed at him. Sure, of course we believe you. Following him around town is totally not stalking. When Donghae realized that we were not going to believe him, he just pouted. Aigo you are so cute!

 

Hankyung chuckled again and saying, “Isn’t he a little too old for you?”

 

“H-he’s only 3 years older than me!” Donghae explained with a red face and pouted lips. I laughed again at his cuteness and decided to defend him.

 

“Yah what if Hae here is your hyung? If he is, then you can’t like this.” I explained playfully. I heard Kyuhyun chuckle on the side by me. Right now, my back is slightly pressed against his chest while we lay under the tree.

 

Over the past few days, Kyuhyun and I are getting even closer than ever. We text each other until late at night and try too see each other as much as possible. We try to find out everything about each other. I now know that Kyuhyun used to sing and I even begged him to sing for me. But all he did was blush and shook his head in embarrassment while saying that he’s not really good at it while I giggled.

 

I was brought out of my thoughts as I heard Hankyung respond, “I seriously doubt that you guys are older than me.” He said with a raised eyebrow. His Korean is getting better, much better than before. Even though you could still tell that he has an accent, it’s not as strong and before and now his sentence structure is better too.

 

“Well, how old are you then?” I asked. He’s probably younger than me though because I have an early birthday.  My birthday is the first day on January.

 

“I’m nineteen.” Hankyung said.

 

What?

 

We all gasped in surprise as we heard his answer. Shouldn’t he have graduated already? He’s nineteen!

 

“That has to be a lie.” Kyuhyun said. Hankyung just chuckled at our reactions.

 

Shaking his head he said, “Nope. I’m seriously nineteen. Since my family was poor, we couldn’t afford to send me to school at the right time. I turn twenty in February.” Whoa.

 

I did not see that coming. “Oh, so who’s the youngest here?” Hankyung asked.

 

“Me.” Kyuhyun said. Now days, he doesn’t put on his glasses anymore but instead, uses contacts. He spends a little time on his hair to make it look decent and his outfit to school matches. Even though I love this handsome Kyuhyun, I kind of miss my dorky nerd.

 

I miss how he would be the one blushing while I had the grin on my face. But no, I am the one who blushes like a little schoolgirl in life.

 

Stupid Kyuhyun.

 

“I am sixteen.” Kyuhyun said while my eyes widened a little. I forgot that he was younger than us.

 

Hankyung just shrugged his shoulders and said, “Well, age doesn’t matter. We’re all close friends anyway.” His comment made us all smile.

 

Remember that boy Hankyung was talking about? He hasn’t been able to see him since that one day and Hankyung has been sulking since then. He’s cheering up these days but still sulks. School has been hectic these days so everyone has to show up to school early now.

 

My thoughts we’re stopped when Donghae began to speak “H-have…. Have you ever had a boyfriend before h-hyung?” He nervously asked Hankyung.

 

Hankyung just shook his head but then said, “I only dated girls.” Then I saw his eyes glaze over while thinking of someone. And by someone I meant that “angel” he saw at the library. Like seriously, I can practically see the hearts in his eyes! I wonder who that guy is anyway.

 

Since I was deep in my thoughts, I missed how we got to the subject of first kisses. I blushed at this topic because it made me remember that my first kiss was with Kyuhyun. The only one who was as red as me was Donghae who admitted that he already had his yet.

 

Kyuhyun sniggered while Hankyung and I looked confused. Why is this so funny?

 

Donghae turned red and shoved Kyuhyun gently as we all sat up straight now.

 

“Go and tell them who it was.” Kyuhyun urged Donghae while he laughed at the old memories of Donghaes first kiss.

 

Donghae mumbled something but we we’re not able to understand what he was saying.

 

“Come on HaeHae, don’t be shy. We won’t judge you.” I said gently so that he won’t get too nervous.

 

“… It was…. hyung….” He mumbled out. Kyuhyun gave him a big grin and said,

 

“Hmmm and what hyung is that?”

 

The next words that he said surprised Hankyung and I. A lot.

 

“It was with Yesung hyung.” He finished while a small blush made its way to his face. Did he just say Yesung???

 

I was still in surprised because… well Yesung is in love with Ryeowook so how could he do something like that with Donghae? I think Kyuhyun saw that question on my face because he then explained to me the whole story.

 

Kyuhyun looked to both Hankyung and me and started, “So I think it happened when I just turned got into freshmen year. That’s when Donghae and I began to get close. And at around that time Donghae met your-” He said while looking at me “- hyung. He didn’t want to seem inexperienced so he actually begged me to kiss him. But I told him that I couldn’t and I almost changed my mind because he looked like that he was about to cry.”

 

“Right when I was about to say something else, Yesung and Ryeowook came inside my room and saw Donghaes face. Like a good hyung, Yesung asked him what was wrong and asked him if he needed his help with anything.”

 

Donghae groaned and said, “I-I thought that it was a good idea at that time.”

 

“Anyways,” Kyuhyun carried on “Donghae flashed him the puppy eyes and stood up super close to hyung and said Hyung… please kiss me.”

 

“Oh my god Hae!” I exclaimed loudly while Hankyung and I looked shocked at Donghae while his blush started to get deeper and deeper.

 

Kyuhyun chuckled, “Yeah I know right? I though Ryeowook was going to kill him with his glare. Yesung eyes were about to pop out of his head and Donghae threw his arms around his neck and said, Please… I honestly couldn’t believe what I was seeing because suddenly Yesung swooped down and started to kiss him!” Kyuhyun shouted the last part out. Hankyung and I jaws dropped.

 

“He might seem all innocent on the outside but I seriously doubt that it is the same in the inside because right after he basically shoved his tongue in my hyungs mouth, he smirked and his lips.”

 

What happened to my innocent little HaeHae? By the look on Hankyung’s face, he was probably thinking the same thing.

 

“But long story short that is how Donghae got his first kiss.” Kyuhyun finished. Wow.

 

Donghae gave Kyuhyun a glare (which honestly made him look cuter) and said, “W-well how about you tell them about your first kiss!” He shouted out.

 

I felt my body tense up as I processed his words. What do you mean by ‘his first kiss’? Wasn’t it me? He told me that I was the first person he ever dated so why would he give his kiss to someone else? Wouldn’t he have told me?

 

This line of thought brought me to another topic. If he already had his first kiss… exactly how far did he get with this person?

 

It made be remember about all the times where he didn’t really look all that bothered when we got intimate with each other because I was always the one getting nervous and blushing. I felt all kinds of emotions running through my body as these thoughts evaded my mind.

 

Kyuhyun was about to answer him and he rolled his eyes but when he turned to look at me, the grin fell off of his face. “Minnie… what’s wrong?” He said worriedly. He brought his hand to hold mine but I flinched at the contact.

 

That made his eyes widened in shock while Hankyung and Donghae also looked worried.

 

I don’t care about whether I was over reacting or not. I’m upset. And when I’m upset, I begin to cry. But fortunately, the tears didn’t come yet.

 

I have to get out of here and think.

 

I quickly shot up off the ground and told them that I would be back. As was about to turn around, I felt someone trying to stop me. It was Kyuhyun.

 

“Princess what’s wrong?” He asked me with a gentle tone. I shrugged his hand off me and didn’t look at him in the eyes.

 

“I just have to think right now.” Is what I said.

 

 I had to clear my head.

 

“No, let me come with you-“ But I got him off.

 

“Alone.” I said while turning my back away from his and walking away from Kyuhyun, Donghae, and Hankyung still standing under the tree.

 

As soon as I got far enough and was sure that they won’t be able to see me, I sprinted away from school. I was so unfocused that I didn’t notice the figure that was watching us the whole time following me.

 

==========================================

 

I ran as fast as I could away from the school to stop at a park. I stood by a tree while trying to calm my heart and thoughts down.

 

I know that it’s not Kyuhyuns fault and that I’m just probably overthinking this but I still needed to sort things out first in my head.

 

The tears I felt around my eyes burned a little. I was always one who cried easily so this didn’t surprise me-

 

But I was caught off as I felt strong arms that weren’t Kyuhyuns wrap around me from behind.

 

============================================

Sorry for the long wait everyone! School has been crazy but I wanted to update sooo badly! I know it's short but please be patient:) So how did you like my kind of clifthanger??? Mwuahahah, I'm evil like that.

BUT HERE ARE PHOTOTS TO CHEER YOU UP:D

 

GOSH I just wanna eat him up O_O

 

 

LoL Minnie. I am loving those moves!

 

 

And of course;)

 

Hope you guys enjoyed!!!