Meeting the Family

My Nerdy Boyfriend

 

A/N: Things get slightly heated.....again;)

===========================================================

Luckily our dining room table was big enough to fit all of us. Appa and umma sat next to each other while Kyuhyun sat in between umma and me. Hankyung sat on my other side while Donghae was also next to him. Yunho sat across from us by Heechul and Hyukjae.

 

Everything would have been fine if not for Yunho looking suspiciously in between Heechul and Hankyung who kept glancing at each other and occasionally looking at me. Since Yunho was acting suspicious, Hyukjae started to notice something too and narrowed his eyes at Hankyung but Donghae was distracting him.

 

Umma kept looking and slightly giggling at Donghae and Hyukjae while Kyuhyun secretly rested his hand on my thigh. But what makes it worse is that it seems like appa noticed all of this by the look on his face.

 

Exactly what did I get myself into?

 

=========================================

 

Okay, so this must be the most awkwardness dinner I have ever sat and ate in. Why, why me? I felt the hand that I have pinched about four times trying to secretly rest on my thigh. I turned to Kyuhyun again and pinched the same hand again and he winced a little while bringing his hand back into his own bubble.

 

Kyuhyun felt like being sneaky so he keeps caressing my thigh. Maybe if it were another time and place I wouldn’t mind what he was doing. But my family is literally right in front of me! About four or five feet away due to our seating arrangements.

 

I fended off his advances at the right time because once Kyuhyun brought his hand back to his plate appa’s eyes glanced to us and I sighed in relief when I saw him went back to listening to umma.

 

I sent a little warning look to Kyuhyun and then I glanced to my left to see how Hankyung was doing and I almost pinched him too.

 

He’s so obvious! Eating his food while trying to secretly stare at Heechul while umma and appa wasn’t looking. Heechul hyung wasn’t doing any better trying to focus on his conversation with Yunho because he kept looking back at Hankyung. Whenever their eyes would meet, Heechul would quickly turn away and carry on his conversation with Yunho while Hankyung just grinned and went back to eating his food.

 

I don’t want to even look at Yunho hyung. But I did anyways and I almost slammed my head on the table because I’m pretty sure that Yunho knows what’s going on due to the swell of anger in his eyes while he glanced at Hankyung. His face remained expressionless but you could tell what he was thinking by looking into his eyes for the emotions.

 

The fish and monkey almost made me giggle. Almost.

 

Donghae was next to Hankyung but Hyukkie was right across from him. They looked like they were talking to each other hear and there. Well, I wouldn’t call it talking because the only response Donghae was giving him was shy smiles and nods. Hyukkie was grinning and did all the talking while using his charms to seduce my little fishy.


I couldn’t hear what they were saying because they were too far from me but it must be interesting because Donghaes face was permanently red while talking to Hyukkie. Well his face is always red when the monkey is involved so-

 

Dammit Kyuhyun cut it out!

 

Instead of pinching his hand (because apparently he likes pain) I grabbed it hesitantly while moving it so that appa, umma and hyungs couldn’t see it but still left it on my leg. I rolled my eyes when I saw Kyuhyun smirk happily because I let him leave his hand there.

 

He’s such a dork.

 

Yes. Your dork.

 

I smiled in my head. Yeah, he’s mine.

 

After everyone finished eating Kyuhyun, Hankyung and Donghae offered to clean up so umma and appa was thankful. My hyungs and parents went into the living room while I helped them clean up the table and dishes.

 

Hankyung and Donghae were talking quietly to each other while Kyuhyun and I washed the dishes.

 

I washed the dishes while Kyuhyun rinsed them. I asked him about what he thought about my family.

 

“They’re nice but maybe it’s just because they think that I’m only your friend.” I nodded my head in agreement. “Leeteuk and Hyukjae already knows about us and I think Yunho is suspecting something.”

 

I sighed and said, “I know. I think they’re all suspicious because. Even about the whole Hankyung and Heechul thing.” I pouted. Which was a bad idea because Kyuhyun apparently couldn’t resist. He pecked my lips quickly and then grinned at my red face.

 

“Kyuhyun!” I whined because honestly, does he want us to get caught?

 

He just chuckled and said quietly, “You’re so cute Minnie…” My face flushed at his words.

 

“I’m not cute.” I said in defense. Which by the way is totally a lie. I already know that I’m adorable.

 

He raised a brow and said, “Oh really?” I hummed in response for him but then started to giggle quietly when he started to shower my face with kisses. “See? So cute…”

 

Then our moment was ruined when the door slammed open to reveal someone but the person was to quick so I wasn’t able to tell who it was. But he came in and whacked Kyuhyun on the side of his head.

 

I was about to have a panic attack thinking it was either appa, Yunho or Heechul but fortunately it was Hyukkie hyung.

 

I heard Kyuhyun groan in pain when Hyukkies hand made contact to his head. I was about to check up on him but one look from my hyung made me rethink that idea.

 

“You guys have to be careful! You’re lucky that I walked in and not Yunho or something.” He hissed at us while crossing his arms and leaning back against the counter.

 

“I know, I know. Sorry hyung.” I said while rushing over to give him a light hug. I heard him sigh in fake annoyance but he hugged me back. After we pulled away I shot a look towards Kyuhyun and we had a short conversation with our eyes.

 

Say sorry and that we will be more careful.

 

 Bunny he slapped me!

 

Kyuhyun!

 

We broke away and he muttered out an apology to Hyukkie. Hyukjae just smirked and it made me think that he just wanted to hit Kyuhyun for the heck of it.

 

We all heard laughs from the kitchen and dishes being put away. Going around the corner we could see Donghae and Hankyung having a conversation but we were a little to far to hear what they was laughing about.

 

I heard Hyukkie sigh in annoyance and Kyuhyun and I looked at him curiously to why he was irritated.

 

Before I even asked him what was wrong he asked us something first, “They’re only friends right?”

 

Kyuhyun and I looked at each then pointed to the Chinese and fishy. “Are you talking about them?” I asked. He couldn’t seriously think that they were a couple or something right?

 

Apparently I was wrong because by the look on his face he sure thought so. He nodded and glared at Hankyung. “When he dropped Donghae off to practice he was all touchy with him and Donghae kept blushing-“ They were probably talking about you, you stupid monkey”- and Hankyung looked at me like he knew that it was bothering me-“ Everyone already knows you like the fishy”- And…. and he should just back off!”

 

Me and Kyuhyun was sort of shocked at his little outburst because we know for a fact that Donghae doesn’t like Hankyung that way because he’s already in love with Hyukkie. And Hankyung already has a thing for Heechul hyung so….

 

Does this mean that he likes Hae? I mentally squealed in my head because they would be adorable with each other.

 

“Jealous?” Kyuhyun asked with a smirk.

 

Hyukjae glared at him but answered, “What the hell do you think?”

 

Kyuhyun chuckled and explained, “Okay I will tell you something and I promise that I’m not lying. Donghae is my best friend and he tells me everything. He freaking loves you. Seriously. He loves you and it’s pretty obvious. He blushes every time you come around, he gets shy when you talk to him and he talks about you all the time to me. What you danced in practice today, what you wear, the jokes you make that makes everyone laugh, they way you laugh, the gummy smile you always try to hide with your hand and how he wants you to not hide it because he thinks it makes you even more handsome and I can just go on because he’s been this way since we started high school and I’m sure even before that.”  

 

Before Kyuhyun even finished what he was saying Hyukjae’s face was dusted red and he had a huge smile on his face that showed his gums. He was always self-conscious about them.

 

“He…he really thinks that?” Hyukkie asked hesitantly while glancing at Donghae. Kyuhyun and I both nodded. He smiled again but then he looked like he remembered why he was here in the first place. “I came in here to tell you that it was getting late so everyone should go home. Do you guys have a ride?”

 

“Hold on let me get them.” Kyuhyun said while calling Hankyung and Donghae from the kitchen. When they came in to the dinning area Donghae blushed again when he saw Hyukjae with us. Hyukkie repeated the question again but mainly to Donghae.

 

“I drove here to drop of Sungmins school things.” Hankyung answered.

 

“I walked here with Donghae from my house. I can walk him back.” Kyuhyun said but his suggestion was rejected from Donghae.

 

“N-no! My h-house is in the opposite direction and I’m able t-to walk by myself.” Donghae replied. Judging by our faces we all had the same thought about his suggestion.

 

Hell no.

 

We asked him where he lived and we were surprised to hear that he actually lives sort of near my house.

 

“I’ll walk you home.” Hyukjae said to Donghae before any of us were able to offer to take him home. We tried hiding out smiles when Donghae blushed and started stuttering again.

 

“I-it’s fine I don’t w-want to be a bother-“ He tried to explain but he was cut off by my hyung.

 

“You’re not a bother. I want to walk you home.” Hyukjae said with a slightly flushed face. Donghae was worse though.

 

Awww! Oh my bunnies this is so freaking cute!

 

Donghae looked like he was going to pass out. We all tried to not laugh.

 

“Let’s say good night to everyone n the living room.” Hyukjae said with a smile.

 

We made our way to the room to see umma and appa on the couch while Heechul and Yunho shared the other chair. As soon as they saw us enter, Yunho started to stare directly at Hankyung. Heechul did the same but with no malice at all. His gaze was filled with shyness. Hankyung met eyes with Heechul and gave him a smile while Donghae, Kyuhyun and I had to restrain from yelling at him to not look at Heechul.

 

We all sat down while making conversation with each other here and there. We actually found out a bunch of things. Junjin (Kyuhyuns appa) went to high school with Teukie and Kangin. As soon as Kyuhyun mentioned his name appas eyes sparked up to find out that he really admired him when they were in school. Junjin is a couple of years older but they were both into sports.

 

Hankyung can do martial arts (which is totally awesome by the way) and he knows how to dance like a bunch of traditional Chinese dances. We asked him to demonstrate but he said that there wasn’t enough room. And I finally found out why Donghaes’ nickname is fishy.

 

He’s obsessed with fishes. End of story. I am NOT getting started about the many stories he told us about his pets and Finding Nemo. Hyukkie was the only one enjoying it while the rest of us was trying out figure out a polite way of telling him to stop torturing us.

 

Overall I think that my family is finally accepting the fact that I have male friends (well, maybe except Yunho with Hankyung).

 

Umma and appa offered them a ride home but they politely declined and Hyukkie said that he would walk Donghae back home.

 

Teukie, appa and my hyungs raised an eyebrow at Hyukjaes generosity because he usually wouldn’t do something with this and for the fact that Donghae was actually my friend. They were thinking that I was going to walk with him.

 

They were surprised to hear that Hankyung was driving so he explained a little about his situation and how he went to school late because of having too little of money. It was quite funny because Hankyung was creating a very convincing fake accent that had my family sort of confused.

 

Appa told Kyuhyun to tell Junjin that they should get together sometime. He was even more excited when he heard about Hyesung living with them.

 

I told my umma and appa that I was going to see everyone off. They agreed and made their way up to their room while telling everyone good night. Yunhos phone rang from upstairs so he left the room to go up but he did bid everyone good night. Heechul was nowhere to be seen but I didn’t really let it bother me.

 

When we got outside we told Donghae and Hyukkie goodnight while they made their way to Donghaes house while walking close to each other. When they got farther I could see Hyukkie wrapping his jacket around Donghae because it looked like he was getting cold. Awwwww.

 

Looking for Hankyung, I finally saw him exit the house with a grin on his face.

 

I’ll ask him what happened tomorrow.

 

Kyuhyun and I told him to drive home safely and then he left.

 

I looked around to see none of my family near so I pulled Kyuhyun to the side of the house and wrapped my arms around his neck while he wrapped his around my waist. I leaned against the wall while Kyuhyun gently pushed me against it.

 

Our faces were only inches apart when we started talking.

 

“They don’t seem as bad as you were saying.” He whispered while coming closer to my lips.

 

“It’s because they don’t know that we’re together.” I replied to him. He only hummed in response and connected his lips with mine. He pushed me slightly more into the wall when he my lips for entrance. I opened my mouth for him and felt his tongue slip in.

 

I felt his tongue explore my mouth while I did the same. I had to pull a little on his hair so that we could breath. When we finally pulled apart he pressed himself against my body and I could feel his hands going down my waist and thighs.

 

We started to kiss again when I felt him squeeze my again. I swear, he might have an obsession with it. I’m lucky that no one could see us right now doing such things outside.

 

 I unwrapped my arms from around his neck and then slowly started to explore his chest. When I dragged my hands lower I stuck them under his shirt and I could hear him whine into the kiss because of my cold hands. When my hands made contact to his stomach I could feel the outline of hard abs. Oh god when did you get abs? I moaned in my head.

 

He must have read my mind because he pulled away but the quickly reconnected our kiss after mumbling “I work out with my appa now.”

 

My eyes shot open and I couldn’t stop myself from out loud when Kyuhyun his hips against mine. “K-Kyuhyun” I breathed into his ear as I felt a shiver go up my back to this unknown feeling.

 

We both moaned when he did it again. I felt something hard pressing against my thigh. My mind became clouded when I realized what was happening. I knew we had to stop because any of my family members could come out at any time but it was sort of hard to do when Kyuhyun said my name in a deeper voice then usual right into my ear.

 

I was trembling at this unknown feel of pleasure that my body have never experienced before. I wanted more than this. I wanted so much more but this wasn’t the right place or the right time.

 

We quickly pulled away when we heard steps from the sidewalk in front of the house. I pulled Kyuhyun closer into the garage when I saw that it was Hyukjae walking back to the house with a huge gummy smile on his face. I had to hold in my laugh when I saw him suddenly stop in his walking to moonwalk the rest of the way while spinning and stuff.

 

It was pretty obvious that something good must have happened on his walk to Donghaes house. He entered the house and we heard the door shut quietly we finally breathed out a little laugh with a sigh of relief for not getting caught.

 

We both couldn’t take the smile off our faces when we turned to face each other again. “He looked happy.” Kyuhyun quietly said to me with his face buried into my neck. I wrapped my arms around him.

 

“Yeah. I’ll ask him what happened tomorrow.” I replied quietly to him too because we didn’t want my parents to hear us. I giggled when I felt him nibble on my neck. “Kyuhyun…stop it tickles.”

 

He hummed in response but seized in his tickling. “Sungmin?” He mumbled while pulling off from my neck to meet my eyes. I replied with a ‘Yes?’ to him and then he said, “Do you think you can come over to my house tomorrow? So you can meet my family too? They’ll only be there in the morning and after that we have the house to ourselves.”

 

I’m sure that my appa would let me go to his house knowing that Junjin was going to be there and we could tell him it was for school. And I’m pretty sure that he took a liking to my friends and Kyuhyun.

 

But I could also hear the hidden message under what he was saying too. If his family is only going to be there in the morning, we were going to be alone after. Two teenage boys whose hormones are probably to lead one thing to something else. Maybe something more than what we just did. I know it’s normal for couples but I still couldn’t help but feel nervous. But I do trust him not to do anything I don’t want.

 

I made my decision when I mumbled an “Okay.” Into his ear and then kissed him again but this time only a quick peck. I wanted him to get back home before it gets too dark. “Goodnight Kyu.”

 

I felt him smile against my lips when he mumbled a “Goodnight Min.”

 

I don’t think that I can wait for tomorrow. 

 

===========================================================

I know what you're thinking. "Thank god that she finally updated!" T_T I'm sorry. I'll say this once again, this story is NOT exactly planned out in full detail. I am sort of making it up as I go.

ANDDDD

Sorry for not updating sooner but I was at Orchestra Camp! (Yes I know, I'm a dork:) It was very fun but I didn't have my computer with me D: My phone was all I had to read other fics on AFF.

Since it took me forever to update I will give you a sneak peek on the next chapter: 

-The YunJae is coming so don't worry

-A couple is going to get caught

-Someone is going to get pissed off

-Kyumins relationship is going to get slightly more...M rated!

AND I KNOW YOU ALL MISSED MY PICTURE SPAMS!

That awkward moment when boys are prettier than you

This is Kyuhyun by the way XD

We have here Eunhae on another date!

An adorable bunny!

Kyuhyun with slicked back hair. Which I think he matches with, makes him more maniler and handsome<3

And did you know that Donghae has an older brother??? Donghwa?? If you didn't here he is, in my opinion they look alike O_O With the big eyes and cute smile and just EVERYTHING

Anddd we cannot forget about my Donghaes Mr.y Monkey

ANYWAYS, HOPE YOU ENJOYED! :D