Shopping!

My Nerdy Boyfriend

 

The picture is of two new minor characters:D Enjoy!

_________________________________________________

Nobody POV

 

“Hyung!” yelled out a voice from outside Yesung’s door. The turtle-loving teenager sighed and slowly made his way from his comfortable to his bedroom door to stop the continuous knocking.

 

Upon opening the door Yesung came face to face with a sweaty and nervous looking Kyuhyun. Yesung just stood there looking at Kyuhyun with confusion while the younger just stared back at him.

 

Why is he acting so weird?” Thought Yesung while blinking his eyes tiredly. But he was startled when Kyuhyun gave a sudden shout.

 

“I win!” Kyuhyun said with a big smirk followed by his big eyes filled with pride.

 

“… What the heck is wrong with you?” Yesung asks slowly and looking his dongsaeng up and down to make sure he didn’t hit his head or something.

 

“You know how you told me to talk to my princess about my feelings?” Kyuhyun asked while biting his lips. Yesung’s eyes widened a little in surprise.

 

“So what did he say?” Yesung asked back to him expectantly.

 

“Umm…” He hesitantly started “Uh can I come in?” Kyuhyun asked.

____________________________________________________________

 

“So?” Kyuhyun asked eager to hear the advice from Yesung. “What should I do?”

 

Yesung looked back at him with surprise “Why are you asking me?”

 

“You have a boyfriend!” He exclaimed while throwing his hands up.

 

“Ryeowook and I aren’t dating!” Yesung answered back with tinted pink cheeks while the younger teen just scoffed at the denial and obvious lie.

 

“Mmm whatever’s.”  

 

“Shut up you nerd”

 

“I don’t wanna” called back Kyuhyun with a childish voice.

 

“Ugh you’re so irritating.” Yesung replied while rubbing his hands over his face.

 

Yesung and Kyuhyun are stepbrothers. Their parents remarried when Yesung was only eight while Kyuhyun just made five. Of course they cared deeply for each other but they are usually seen bickering.

 

But Yesung chuckled and said, “Doesn’t that mean you got rejected?”

 

Kyuhyun just narrowed his eyes and replied “No. I could tell that he was hiding something” then he thought of the hesitance in Sungmin’s eyes. “… I told him that I would win him over but…”

 

Yesung narrowed his eyes at his brother. Even though Kyuhyun was his little brother, Sungmin was one of his best friends so he doesn’t want either of them hurt. “Are you having second thoughts?” he asked.

 

“Of course not!” replied Kyuhyun “I would never regret or have second thoughts about him.” He continued.

 

“So what was that ‘but’ then?”

 

Kyuhyun thought it over for a minute and then said, “I don’t know how I can win him over.”

 

Just when Yesung was going to reply, they both heard the front doorbell ring. Yesung mumbled that he was going to see who it was and left the room quickly. Kyuhyun walked to his hyungs bed and lay on it while deep in thought.

 

When the bedroom door opened again he was surprised to see Ryeowook standing there.

 

“Kyuhyun!” Ryeowook greeted the younger teen while smiling brightly. Kyuhyun gave a little wave and looked towards his brother with curiosity. Yesung just shrugged his shoulders ‘I don’t know either.’

 

Ryeowook walked to the bed while putting his hands on his hips. “I heard that you confessed.” He said with a little smile while looking at Kyuhyun.

 

Kyuhyun blushed but nodded while Yesung gave a small chuckle.

 

Kyuhyun adjusted his glasses and cleared his throat a little and hesitantly asked, “H-how did you find out?”

 

Ryeowook giggled a little and you could see Yesung looking at him with adoring eyes and giving him a small smile. Kyuhyun just rolled his eyes ‘Yeah, totally not going out.” He thought. But he looked back to Ryeowook to hear what he was about to say.

 

“Okay, so I just came back from Sungmin’s house and we talked a little about you” he said looking at Kyuhyun. The younger blushed a little just by the thought of his princess.

 

“Then we were thinking about how exactly you would win him over! So that’s why I am here. We are giving you a makeover and do you know what you’re going to do?” he asked looking at Kyuhyun again.

 

Kyuhyun sat there a little dazed but shook his head saying that he doesn’t know.

 

Looking excited Ryeowook then said, “You are going to serenade him! With songs, chocolate, flowers, and oh my god you nee-“ he got cut off at the sight of Yesung choking with laughter over the image of his awkward brother doing those things. But he stopped as soon as he saw Ryeowook’s eyes narrow and lips pout.

 

“This isn’t funny Sungie!” He scolded Yesung while ignoring Kyuhyun when he said Yesung’s nickname.

 

Panicking, Yesung quickly shook his head. Not wanting his Wookie mad at him. “No! It’s just that I can’t imagine Kyuhyun doing stuff like that… ‘M sorry Wookie~” He said in attempt to calm Ryeowook down. He could tell that it work when Ryeowook bit his bottom lip a little to hide a small smile. Clearing his throat he turned back to Kyuhyun.

 

“So what do you think? Sungmin loves this kind of stuff” he insisted.

 

Kyuhyun though it over a little but came to a conclusion.  If it were for his bunny, then of course he would do it. Nodding Kyuhyun replied, “Let’s do it.”

 

Ryeowook smiled brightly and grabbed both Kyuhyun and Yesung while dragging them to the door.

________________________________________________________________

“Alright. First off, you need a haircut!” Ryeowook said while clasping his hands together already excited to see how Kyuhyun would turn out.

 

 Kyuhyun crunched his eyebrows and asked, “What’s wrong with my hair now?” but the thought quickly left when he saw Ryeowook’s face when he said that. Now standing in front the salon, Ryeowook dragged the brothers in and sat next to Yesung on the couch while the stylist took Kyuhyun to the chair.

 

The stylist talked to Ryeowook instead of Kyuhyun about how to style his hair. When Kyuhyun asked how he would look like, all he got was a look from Ryeowook telling him to keep shut and to let him do the business.

 

Kyuhyun took of his glasses nervously and prepared himself while he chanted in his head ‘its for Sungmin, Sungmin, Sungmin…’

 

After about twenty minutes the stylist said he was finished. But he couldn’t see because he asked Yesung to hold his glasses. While walking towards the two blurry figures he asked for his glasses but was met with silence.

 

“…. Hyungs?” he asked hesitantly but this time was replied with a squeal.

 

Finally having his glasses handed back to him, Kyuhyun could see his hyung looking at him with surprised eyes while Ryeowook looked so… happy?

 

“You look absolutely adorable! Oh my gosh I didn’t know that a haircut could change your features so much.” Ryeowook exclaimed while he basically bounced up and down with excitement.

 

“Really?” Kyuhyun asked while turning to the mirror and even he couldn’t stop his eyes from widening. His hair was dyed a darker brown with a tint of red and was trimmed very nicely. It framed his face well too.

 

“Now we will shop for clothes and contacts!” The little ball of energy said while dragging the two already exhausted brothers to another shop in the mall.

 

Looking at each other Yesung said “This whole, us shopping thing is totally your fault.”

 

“Yeah, but that ball of non-stop shopping is yours” Kyuhyun replied back to his brother.

___________________________________________________________

“No.” Kyuhyun said with a small tint of pink coloring his cheeks while Yesung just scoffed on the side.

 

“You have too!” Ryeowook replied back while gesturing to the flowers and other stuff that you would give to a loved one or in this case, targeted serenade.

 

“He’s going to think I’m a dork.” He relied back

 

“He already thinks that you’re a dork.” Yesung said with a roll of his eyes.

 

“Yesung, be nicer to your brother. And Kyuhyun, Sungmin will absolutely think its super cute. I promise!” Ryeowook said while putting his hands on his hips and looking at the younger boy expectantly.

 

Kyuhyun looked brand new. He had a different look and feel about him now with a whole new wardrobe thanks to Wookie.

“Are you sure that he likes this kind of stuff?” Kyuhyun asked hesitantly while awaiting for Ryeowook’s answer.

 

Ryeowook quickly nodded his head. “Of course I’m sure! Don’t you notice how he blushed whenever you say sweet things to him like calling him princess?”

 

Kyuhyun smiled at the thought and Sungmin did tell him to shut up and stop calling him that but he could still see the small smile and red face that came along with it. “Okay. Let’s do this.”

___________________________________________________________

The next morning, Kyuhyun woke up extra early to find something good to wear and made sure he had time to go to the flower shop and pick up his order he ordered yesterday.

 

Walking down stairs his appa raised a brow while Hyesung cooed at how handsome he looks.

 

His appa puts down his coffee and looks his son up and down. “Who’s the lucky girl?” he asked while his son just scratched the back of his head embarrassed.

 

“Oh please!” Hyesung said. “This is for that cute boy you always walk to school with isn’t it?”

 

His dad looked surprised and thought about it for a little and said, “You mean Lee Sungmin? From the school?”

 

Kyuhyun could only nod and remembered that of course his dad would know Sungmin. He’s owns the school. His appa, Junjin remarried Yesung’s umma several years ago but unfortunately, Yesung’s umma passed away two years ago. Hyesung is his dad’s best and closest friend from high school and stays over a lot.

 

Junjin smirked and said, “I should of known.”

 

“Yah! Be nice.” Hyesung scolded.

 

Junjin was an amazing athlete in school and was even planning to go bigger by going to school in America but soon changed his mind when his girlfriend got pregnant to Kyuhyun.  Even though Junjin isn’t Yesung’s real dad, he always treats him well and cares for him very much. He’s actually Kangins senior from high school.

 

Hyesung looks more on the feminine side but don’t tell him that to his face because he has a temper and has a black belt in Taekwondo. Not a good idea to get him mad.

 

Kyuhyun quickly looked at the time and decided that he has to go already. He hugged Hyesung and waved at his dad saying goodbye.

 

He picked up his order and before he knew it. He was already standing in front of Sungmin’s house. He nervously walked up the steps and knocked on the door.

 

Closing his eyes and humming a song, Kyuhyun quickly grew back his confidence.

 

The door opened and he could see Sungmin’s big doe eyes and his pink plumed lips. That’s all it tool for him to smile and say “Good morning my princess~”

____________________________________________________

Wahh Hello Kyumin shippers! So, what do you guys think? Someone asked to see Kyuhyuns part so here we go. And for those who dont know who Junjin and Hyesung is, their from a group called Shinhwa and I am currently in love with them (but I still love my Suju more:)

They are just going to minor characters but will be seen again soon! Please comment and let me know what you guys think:D