Two More to Go

My Nerdy Boyfriend

 

“Who the hell are you?” asked Hyukjae while he stared straight at Kyuhyun.

___________________________________________________

Sungmin’s POV

 

Please tell me this is not happening! So here we are with a harsh atmosphere surrounding us with my hyung staring straight at Kyuhyun’s…. Oh my bunnies I’m still holding his hand!

 

I quickly snatched my hand away from Kyuhyun. He turned to look towards me with a question in his eyes. I don’t even think he knows that I have brothers.

 

Trying to seem normal I put on a smile for my hyung and said trying to distract him “Good morning hyung!”

 

Hyukjae tore his glare away from Kyuhyun to give me a small smile. Regardless of this awkward situation Hyukjae opened his arms for his ritual hugs from me in the mornings. I flushed a little at the thought of Kyuhyun seeing me acting like a little boy in front of my hyung but I knew that I would only make things worse if I refused to hug him.

 

Slowly making my way to Hyukjae I gave him a big hug and I could feel Kyuhyuns’ burning gaze at my back while my hyung smirked at him.

 

Aish what do I do? I can’t just tell hyung that Kyuhyun is my…. blush…boyfriend….

 

So embarrassing!

 

I know I have to though and just hope for the best. Pulling away from my hyung I took a little step back and I decided to introduce him to Kyuhyun.

 

“Um hyung…?” I asked him and he just raised his brow at me.

 

“Mmm?” He responded but not shifting his gaze towards Kyuhyun.

 

I bit my lip nervously and I stepped closer to Kyuhyun. Hyukjaes eyes narrowed while Teukie-umma eyes widened as he shook his head.

 

“This is Cho Kyuhyun… he’s from my school.” I said while not looking at hyung. Hyukjae gave me a look that told me to keep on going like he knew what I was going to say. “He’s my-“ but Kyuhyun cut me off.

 

“I’m his boyfriend.” He said proudly while taking hold of my hand. Oh my god…. I just knew that my face was similar to a tomato.

 

Hyukjaes eyes widened and I swear that I saw his eye twitch as soon as he heard what Kyuhyun said. I quickly looked towards umma for help but he seemed at lost of what to do as much as me.

 

Hyukjaes eyes darkened and I could see that he was about to snap.

 

My hyung stepped closer to Kyuhyun and I with clenched fists. “The did you just say-“ but hyung was also cut off when Kyuhyun said something to him that stopped him in his tracks.

 

“I knew you seemed familiar… You must be Hyukjae. Donghae talks about you… a lot.” Kyuhyun said. I looked at him in confusion. Who’s Donghae?

 

When I looked back at my hyung I could still see him glaring at Kyuhyun but it looked… weaker than before.

 

I saw Hyukjae bite the inside of his cheek but I swear that I could see a pink tint that colored his cheeks.

 

“How…how do you know Donghae?” he asked Kyuhyun. Yeah, who the heck is this Donghae? He must be somebody important to be able to stop my hyung from a rampage.

 

And I swear that Kyuhyun smirked at that. “He’s on the math team with me and he usually just talks about you and…. Other things.”

 

Umma and I were even more shocked and confused than before. We were even more surprised when hyung let out a chuckle and said “It figures that he would be on a math team… he’s such a nerd.” Even when he said that, he said it so affectionately.

 

How the heck did the tables get turned so fast? First he’s about ready to kill Kyuhyun but now… they look like friends.

 

Hyukjae looked back at Kyuhyun but the previous rage wasn’t there anymore. Kyuhyun did not back down though. Just like with umma, he stood his ground. Hyung squeezed his eyes tightly and pinched the bridge of his nose like he had a headache or something.

 

With one more look to Kyuhyun and me he sighed and said, “I’m going to change and when I come back here, were going to talk.” He stared at us for conformation and we both nodded our heads.

 

Hyung went upstairs while we thought of what to say.

 

I felt a tug on my hand and I realized that I was still holding Kyuhyuns hand. “Ah… Kyuhyun…” I said while blushing and not looking at him. But I didn’t let go of his hand.

 

He looked down at me and smiled. “Yes Minnie?”

 

Still blushing I asked, “Who’s Donghae?”

________________________________________________

Lee Donghae is a senior at my school and is even more nerdy that Kyuhyun. I think I seen him a few times and he’s absolutely adorable. He has these thick black glasses but has flawless skin. His hair is brown as is always messy. But I don’t know how hyung knows him because Hyukkie hyung isn’t even at school anymore. He works as a dance instructor in a studio somewhere around town.

 

“How does he know hyung then?” I asked Kyuhyun while we wait for Hyukjae to come down stairs. Umma sat on the other chair while he looked deep in thought.

 

“Your hyung is his dance tutor or something like that.” Oh. But why would Hyukjae act so weirdly at just the mention of his name?

 

Reading my mind Kyuhyun said, “As you know, Donghae is like super shy. But in a cute way-“ I pouted when he said that Donghae was cute. He noticed and just chuckled at me “- You know that I think that you’re cuter.” He said while I blushed and hit his arm lightly.

 

“Keep going!”

 

Chuckling he continued “Anyways, he becomes even more shy and clumsy whenever Hyukjae is around. And it’s obviously because he likes your hyung.” I blinked in surprise.

 

“Does hyung know?” I asked him.

 

“He sure does and I’m pretty sure that he also thinks that Donghae is like adorable too,” Kyuhyun said. “Donghae is so clumsy that it’s pretty hard not to tell that he likes him. And he always talks about his ‘super cute monkey’. Like all the time! I think I know almost everything about your hyung now.” I giggled at Donghaes cuteness.

 

“One time he was telling me about how Hyukjae bumped into him on accident when they were practicing and caught him so he wouldn’t fall. He liked…. squeaked.”

 

Oh my god he sounds adorable! “What do you mean he squeaked?”

 

“I have no idea but apparently the skin ship was just too much.” He finished while chuckling himself. I was also giggling too much and I held on to Kyuhyuns arm for support. When I looked up, he was staring down at me with a soft look.

 

Blushing I told asked him, “What are you looking at?”

 

“My boyfriend.” He said with a huge grin on his face. Stupid Kyuhyun!

 

“Yah! Shut up.” I said while burying my face into my hands. I felt lean closer and felt his breath near my ear.

 

“You’re so cute.” He said. I almost squeaked myself because of the sudden closeness.

 

“Hey! Just because I’m letting you off the hook doesn’t mean you can do that to my bunny in front me!” I heard my hyung say while coming down stairs fully dressed.

 

I quickly pushed Kyuhyun away from me and stammered, “H-hyung!”

 

He sighed but looked between Kyuhyun and I. He then pointed to Kyuhyun and gestured for him to come.

 

Kyuhyun looked towards me and I quickly whipped my head to my hyung with a pleading look on my face for him not to hurt Kyuhyun.

 

Seeing my look Hyukjae said, “Don’t worry. I just want to talk with him.” Biting my lip I looked back to Kyuhyun and I saw him nod his head. He gave my hand one last squeeze and stood up to walk to the living room with hyung.

 

I walked to umma and said “That went…. surprisingly good.”

 

 Umma looked as surprised as me and said, “Well he took down one hyung.”

 

I sighed “Two more to go.”

---------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Hey eveyone! As you can see, I totally let Kyuhyun off the hook with Hyukkie. But my bias is Hyukjae so I couln't have him being too mean haha. Im debating to make this Eunhae because seriously, are you seeing how much Eunhae is going on aroung these days?? O_O It's killin me!

Just to inform you guys that this story is not pre-written so I'm kind of making it up as I go. Well I have ideas but if any of you has suggestions, please tell me and I will think about them! Thank you for reading!