Why me?

My Nerdy Boyfriend

 

Heechul and I both looked surprised at how easy it was. To be honest, I was expecting a bunch of questions from Yunho but I guess not. The atmosphere was pretty uncomfortable after that. I couldn’t stop thinking if Hankyung was the one, Heechul was slightly regretting asking Yunho and Yunho had a dark look in his eyes as he held the letter in his hand.

 

Holy crap it is Hankyung!

 

Luckily, someone was knocking on the door and I quickly stood up (beating Heechul) and ran to the door saying, “I’ll get it!”

 

When I opened the door, my eyes widened as I saw the person standing outside. He had my school bag and books in his hands with a friendly smile on his face.

 

Hankyung.

 

===========================================================

 

My mind and body froze as I though of what I could do to get out of this situation. I have to think fast!

 

Okay, what are my solutions?

 

I can invite him in. That seems like the more polite way of doing this because he is my friend. But do I really want to take the chance of Hankyung meeting Heechul and Yunho?

 

Yeah. I don’t think so. I mean I’m not absolutely positive that Hankyung is the friend that Heechul is talking about but what if he is? Yunho already attacked Kyuhyun, he will lose it if he finds out that Hankyung and Heechul has something going on!

 

Does Heechul even like Hankyung? It’s a possibility because of how he was all red just now talking about his ‘friend’.

 

Maybe I can just take my things from Hankyung and tell him to beat it? No. That seems rude.

 

But I was brought out of my thoughts when I heard Heechul croak out from inside the living room, “Sungmin! Who’s at the door?”

 

Hankyung eyes widened at Heechuls voice and he was about to step in the house until I gently shoved him outside. I slammed the door behind me and I quickly dragged Hankyung to my garage near the cars.

 

“Wha-?” Hankyung started with a confused look but I brought my finger up to my lips as a gesture to keep quiet.

 

Ugh. Why did I do this? It’s going to be even more suspicious to my hyungs. My thoughts were confirmed when I heard Heechul yell from inside the house. “Sungmin! Why did you slam the door and not come in? Who was outside? Get your and whoever that is here now!”

 

“Hold on!” I yelled back. When I looked back over to Hankyung he was just staring at the house or more likely, listening to the voice of whoever was yelling at him from inside.

 

“That voice…” He trailed off with clouded unreadable eyes.

 

“That’s my hyung.” I said. I waited a little to see his reaction but I was surprised when he pinned me against the wall in the garage.

 

“You knew who he was? Why didn’t you tell me?” He hissed out into my ear, which made me shiver.

 

I put my hands on his shoulders to calm him down. “I only figured things out when hyung was talking about someone he met at the library! It sounded just like the story you were telling Kyuhyun and I when we we’re at school. Then you just showed up out of nowhere!”

 

He was quiet for a while trying to put things together in his head. He let out a long breath after getting all worked up. Slowly lowering his arms from my shirt, I was placed back onto the floor. “Sorry for um…. Overreacting. It’s just because I was looking for him all week and…” He said with his accent thicker than usual.

 

“Don’t worry about it but now we have a bigger problem.” I said.

 

“Why? Can’t I just go in and see him? He didn’t come back to the library even though he said he was….” He said with hopeful filled eyes.

 

“I can’t explain everything right now but if I let you come in the house. Act like it’s the first time meeting Heechul.” I said quickly because I don’t want my hyungs inside to worry.

 

“Heechul? Is that his name?” He said with a dreamy look on his face. I almost face palmed myself.

 

Seriously? How more in love can he get?

 

“Yes, yes that’s his name. Now listen to me. My other hyung is in there too and remember when I told you about how overprotective they are? My other hyung is going to lose it if you act all…flirty in front of him with Heechul.” I said to Hankyung.

 

Even though he looked a little disappointed, he nodded his head anyways. “But is that enough?”

 

Looking at him with confusion on my face I asked, “What do you mean?”

 

“Well” He paused “From what you told me about your family, even if I act like it was my first time meeting my princess-“ I giggled at that- “isn’t your other hyung going to make assumptions anyways? He’s probably going to think that I’m your boyfriend or something.” He finished.

 

He’s right. If I invite him in, Yunho is still going to corner him somehow and Teukie-umma is probably going to make him eat dinner with us. Which means he’s going to meet appa and Hyukjae. They’re all going to misunderstand and think he’s my boyfriend or something!

 

“Then what do we do?” I asked him with panic in my eyes.

 

“Umm… “ He replied to me. Well thank you Hankyung. That is extremely helpful.

 

“Maybe you should just go.” I said. “We will talk about the Heechul thing later but I don’t think it’s a good idea for you to see him right now.” Hankyung looked like he was going to say something but was stopped when we heard another car pull up into my driveway.

 

When I got a better look at the car I realized that Teukie-umma and…appa was in it! Damn no, I am not ready for this. I was busy trying to hide Hankyung but then I could tell that appa already saw him when his eyebrows crunched up.

 

I turned towards Hankyung when I heard the doors of the car open and said, “You don’t speak Korean okay?” He couldn’t answer me because appa and umma already made their way towards us.

 

Kangin was slightly glaring at Hankyung while Teukie was looking at me amusingly for answers. “Hey bunny, who’s your friend” Appa said while looking at Hankyung instead of me.

 

“He’s one of my new friends from school.” I said quickly. I shot a look to Hankyung saying to introduce himself.

 

Hankyung bowed and said with a thick accent “H-hello. Name is Hankyung”

 

Appas glare disappeared while his and ummas face turned curious. “You have an accent.” Leeteuk stated. Hankyung acted like he was confused and gave me a look asking what are they saying?  

 

 I almost fell for his act too but I know that he can speak Korean. It surprised me on how good he was acting like he didn’t know anything.

 

“Hankyung is from China and just got into the school like a month ago. His Korean isn’t really good.” I said.

 

They both nodded but then appa started looking suspicious, “Then why is he here? Alone in the garage with you. It looked like you guys we’re trying to hide.” He said while boring holes in Hankyungs head.

 

How was I supposed to answer that? I mean, I could just say that he came to bring my things but that wouldn’t answer why we we’re in the garage talking. I might be able to get away with it-

 

“SUNGMIN!” Heechul yelled out from the house while I heard Yunho trying to calm him down. “WHO ARE YOU WITH? YOU WE’RE OUT THERE WITH THAT PERSON TOO LONG!”

 

Appa returned to glaring at Hankyung and umma gave me an amused look. He knew that Kyuhyun was my boyfriend but he didn’t know who Hankyung was yet.

 

 “W-we needs a group homework.” Hankyung said in a thick accent. Umma tilted his head and asked,

 

“You mean you guys are working on a group project?” He asked slowly. Hankyung and I nodded our heads.

 

Well I guess that could work.

 

Appa looked suspicious but asked, “Then where is the rest of the group?”

 

“They’re coming!” I said quickly. What am I saying? No one is coming! I started panicking but then Hankyung said,


“Ah y-yes. Donghae and Kyuhyun coming also.” Nooooooo, why did he say Kyuhyun? I flushed when Leeteuk chuckled at hearing Kyuhyuns name.

“Oh, that’s okay I guess. Come in the house then so you guys can get to work.” Appa said while looking like he believed us.

 

No! This was what we we’re trying to avoid! If he comes in then Heechul is going to see him. I was freaking out but Hankyung looked excited to see Heechul again. Does he not feel the danger that he will get in if Yunho finds out?

 

We made our way to the house just in time to see Yunho coming. He greeted appa and umma but when his eyes landed on Hankyung he said, “Is this the person that knocked on the door?”

 

I nodded and then I explained that Hankyung couldn’t speak Korean well. He looked like he believed me but he still looked at Hankyung suspiciously. I could see Hankyung texting Kyuhyun and Donghae telling them to come to my house for our project and said that we will explain to them what was happening when we get here. I couldn’t see their reply because we were already stepping into the house.

 

I gave a look to Hankyung saying to not act like he knows Heechul. He bit his lip but didn’t reply to me.

 

Appa and umma went into the living first where Heechul was and explained to him why they we’re outside. Yunho sat next to Heechul again. I don’t think that he saw us yet. But when he saw Hankyung standing next to me he froze in the middle of the conversation. Umma and appa didn’t seem to notice but Yunho did.

 

Heechuls face became slightly redder as he stared at Hankyung with his big eyes. Hankyung wasn’t doing much better but he remembered about pretending not to know him so he bowed and introduced himself.

 

Heechul looked a little dazed but also introduced himself. Yunho did too but he kept looking between Heechul and Hankyung.

 

We both sat down while appa and umma started asking my hyungs about how they we’re and stuff. Hankyung kept glancing at Heechul while my oldest hyung kept doing the same thing.

 

But I wasn’t the only one that noticed that. Yunhos eyes started getting darker and darker when he looked between the two. I saw his jaw clench when Heechul and Hankyungs eyes met. Heechul quickly looked away with a blush.

 

He’s catching on.

 

Someone save me now.

 

But apparently my prayers we’re answered when we heard someone know on the door. Umma went to the door and came back into the living room with Kyuhyun and Donghae.

 

Kyuhyun looked slightly nervous being in front of my hyung again but then he introduced himself by bowing ninety degrees to appa, umma and my hyungs. “I’m Cho Kyuhyun, nice to meet all of you.”

 

But then umma went to Kyuhyun and hugged him tightly and then let go while pinching his cheeks. “Nice seeing you again.” He said with a smile.

 

I was too busy glaring at umma to notice that everyone else in the room looked surprised that he knew Kyuhyun already while appa was also glaring with me.

 

Teukie stop touching him! I shouted in my head.

 

Umma pulled away while Kyuhyuns face turned a little pink. Teukie looked around at everyone’s surprised face innocently and said, “Oh. I already met Kyuhyun before. He’s very sweet.”

 

I already know he’s sweet! He’s my boyfriend, not yours umma!

 

Appa just gave him a curt nod (but still slightly glaring at him). Yunho gave him also gave him a nod having already met him before while Heechul was too busy staring at Hankyung (while he did the same).

 

Then Leeteuk turned towards Donghae and said, “But I haven’t met you yet. What’s your name sweetie?” He said softly to Donghae.

 

When did Donghae get a haircut? He doesn’t even have his glasses anymore. He looks even cuter than before. His face was pink from all the eyes looking at him but he was able to answer with a minimum amount of stuttering.

 

“M-my name is Donghae.” He said while bowing to my family. Teukies eyes widened when he realized who he was.

 

“So you’re Donghae! Hyukkie talks about you a lot.” Umma said with a smile but had a knowing look in his eyes when he saw Donghaes face turn red. Everyone was surprised yet again because Teukie seemed to know all my friends while the rest of them are just meeting them for the first time.

 

“Umma, appa.” I called out to get their attention. “Since they’re all here, can we go up to my room to work on our project. Kangin and my hyungs looked a little reluctant but they let us go up to my room anyways.

===============================================

 

“So that’s why we’re here?” Kyuhyun said from my bed as all of us gathered in my room. Hankyung and I had to explain everything to them.

 

“We can’t let them know about Heechul and Hankyung.” I said while sitting next to Kyuhyun on the bed. Donghae was on my chair at the desk while Hankyung sat on the floor.

 

Heechul and Hankyung might not actually be together but I can tell that Heechul feels something about him from his reaction earlier. When I turned towards Hankyung it looked like he was in a daze thinking of something. Or of someone.

 

“Focus Hankyung!” I scolded him because he was barely participating in the conversation. I’m pretty sure that he was just thinking of Heechul the whole time we were talking. “You’re being too obvious! I’m sure Yunho already knows something is going on.” I finished with a sigh scooting closer to Kyuhyun.

 

Kyuhyun grabbed my hand and I tried to hide my smile because Donghae and Hankyung were in front of us.

 

“Yeah. You were being pretty obvious.” Kyuhyun said while smirking at Hankyung.

 

“I know. But I can’t help it.” He replied with his still strong accent. Why is it still like that? His Korean is actually good now.

 

“W-why is your accent so strong now?” Donghae asked while spinning around on the chair. Wah I wanna squish him!

 

“I think it’s because my angel is here.” He said with a dreamy look on his face. Kyuhyun and I rolled our eyes but Donghae thought it was cute. We were so engrossed into our conversation that we didn’t hear the arrival of someone else in the house.

 

We also didn’t hear the shower turn on neither the steps coming down to my room. We all jumped when my door swung open and I quickly let go of Kyuhyuns hand.

 

I couldn’t really tell who opened the door because the only thing the person was wearing was a black Calvin Klein brief as underwear with a towel drying his hair. I almost freaked out because I didn’t know who it was until I saw how pale the person was.

 

“Hyukkie! Put on some clothes!” I yelled at him because I had people in my room. He usually walks around the house in briefs and occasionally but I’m used to it.

 

Kyuhyun, Hankyung and especially Donghae are not.

“Why? It’s only you- and me“ But then he finally took the towel off from his head and noticed that I had company. His eyes went directly to Donghae and a blush made its way to his face.

 

Kyuhyun and Hankyung seemed relatively fine because they are guys too but Donghae was a different story.

 

And I thought my face got red when I was embarrassed.

 

I could swear that Donghaes face was darker than his orange hair. His eyes were big and he just kept staring at Hyukjaes…. Abs and…. um…. Calvin Klein briefs. Donghae finally cracked and hid his face in his hands with a muffled squeal.

 

Hyukjae quickly wrapped the towel around his waist and stammered out a ‘sorry’ to Donghae I mean us and went outside and closed my door. I heard his hurried steps going to the end of the hall where his room was.

 

When we all turned towards Donghae whose face was still buried in his hands. We all laughed when we noticed that even his ears were red. I finally felt a little pity on him and got off the bed to make sure he was okay.

 

When he brought his head out from his hand he looked so flustered! He kept rubbing his cheeks to calm himself down. What he said next made us laugh in surprise: “I am never going to forget this.”

 

After we calmed ourselves down, we heard a hesitant knock on my door. I told the person to come in and saw Hyukjae coming in slowly with sweatpants and a tank top on without making contact with Donghae. “Um, sorry about before.” He mumbled out an apology while we all nodded (Donghae was still frozen) as in saying that’s okay.

 

He made his way pass Hankyung (but I could swear he was glaring at him when he passed) and sat near Donghae. Donghae looked to his side and noticed Hyukkie sitting on the floor near him and his blush came back. Hyukkie smiled shyly at him while Donghae did the same.

 

Kyuhyun snorted at the scene but I glared cutely at him and pouted. Making sure that no one was looking he leaned down to peck my lips and I had to held back my giggle when he brought his hand to my side to tickle me a little.

 

I tried giving him a stern look because my hyung was right there but I couldn’t help the smile that was plastered on my face when he showed me his dorky grin at my reaction. I quickly looked back to the monkey, fishy and China man to see if they saw us but fortunately they didn’t.

 

The monkey and fish finally snapped out of whatever daze they were in and Hankyung coughed to seize this weird atmosphere that surrounded us.

 

“So… why are you guys here?” Hyukjae asked us while making himself comfortable on the floor (meaning scooting closer to Donghae as discreetly as possible).

 

We filled him in on what was happening but we left out the part about Heechul and Hankyung because I do not need to deal with another raging hyung right now. And it already seems like Hyukjae dislikes Hankyung, I don’t know why though. I think this is their first time seeing each other.

 

“Oh, so you’re going to tell them about Kyuhyun?” He said surprised that we were even going to think of doing it. I quickly shook my head and said,

 

“No. Not yet.”

 

“Why not?” Kyuhyun countered back. Why is he so hyped up about being killed?

 

He’s in love with you. Get it into your head already.

 

Please shut up.

 

“I don’t think we should yet.” I said. Our conversation was ended though when he heard umma call us down to eat dinner. When we were walking down the stair I whispered to Hankyung

 

“I already know what you were going to do. But no, you cannot sit by Heechul” I paused because it looked like he was going to protest but with a stern look he didn’t say anything, “And you must absolutely not sit by Yunho.” He nodded his head in agreement.

 

Luckily our dining room table was big enough to fit all of us. Appa and umma sat next to each other while Kyuhyun sat in between umma and me. Hankyung sat on my other side while Donghae was also next to him. Yunho sat across from us by Heechul and Hyukjae.

 

Everything would have been fine if not for Yunho looking suspiciously in between Heechul and Hankyung who kept glancing at each other and occasionally looking at me. Since Yunho was acting suspicious, Hyukjae started to notice something too and narrowed his eyes at Hankyung but Donghae was distracting him.

 

Umma kept looking and slightly giggling at Donghae and Hyukjae while Kyuhyun secretly rested his hand on my thigh. But what makes it worse is that it seems like appa noticed all of this by the look on his face.

 

Exactly what did I get myself into?

 

===============================================

I haven't updated in so long! Forgive me please! *gets on my hands ad knees*

I made the chapter a little longer than usual so I hoped you guys enjoyed it. And now for my awesome news referring to my previous annoucment.

GUESS WHO MET SUPER JUNIOR??

I FREAKING DID T^T *crying tears of happiness* Come and read this blog for the whole story,

(I met Kyuhyun dammit! He shook my hand! Go read the blog for details!)

The boys enjoying their stay at Hawaii!

Very cool pose LOL

You guys seriously need to see them in person. I just wanna put Donghae in my pocket and steel him or something. Seriously O_O

And don't even get me started on Kyuhyun<3 I almost stole him LOL. He was WAYYYY cuter in person:)