Let the Serenading Begin!

My Nerdy Boyfriend

 

 

“Yah! Were you joking this whole time?” I yelled back at him. You better not say yes Cho.

“Of course I was serious about that.” He told me. “But I won’t give up that easily.”

“What do you mean?”

“I’m going to win your heart Sungmin.” He said with a glint in his eyes. I don’t feel good about this. I blushed even more and gasped when he leaned down with his face so close to mine. “Trust me.”

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

“Oh my god hyung!” squealed Ryeowook while bouncing up and down on my bed.

 

Rolling my eyes but blushing deeply I told him to shut up. He’s so embarrassing!

 

“Even you have to admit that was just adorable!” he insisted while giving me a pointed look while I shook my head in denial. Sigh, I knew I should not have told him!

 

 

I ended up telling him about me and Kyuhyun’s dat- I mean us eating together for lunch earlier today. After he made his um, confession (I blushed at the thought again), I thought that he was going to kiss me. But the kid just stared at me for a little while then the bell rang so we had to get back to class. We cleaned up the mess in silence but before he left he trapped me against the tree and called out softly “Bye Minnie~”

 

Aish this nerd! But what bothered me the most is about how he said that he was going to win my heart. I don’t even want to think about what he will do!

 

“Wookie!” I yelled out suddenly. He looked up at me, a little startled by my outburst.

 

“What?” he asked curiously

 

I looked slightly away from him and began to trail off “… what do you think he’ll do?” I mumbled.

 

He thought about it for a while then replied brightly “Ooh, maybe he’ll introduce himself to Teukie- Umma and-“ But I cut him off with my yelp.

 

“No way!” I will not let Kyuhyun go anywhere near Appa or any of my hyungs!

 

“Well that’s the only thing I can think of!”

 

 “No. Just no.” I repeated with urgency. He just sighed.

 

“Sungmin-ah, I know that you’re the youngest but they treat you like a baby! It’s not my fault that your hyungs has a brother complex!” Ryeowook told me for about the hundredth time.

 

Okay, you see. Sigh. How am I going to even start this?

 

Well here we go.

 

Like I said before. Kangin is appa while his boyfriend, Leeteuk substituted for my real umma. Appa had four kids with our real umma. Heechul, Yunho, Eunhyuk, and then me. Since I am the youngest I was always spoiled from everyone. But that came with a price.

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Flashback

 

A seven-year-old boy who wore a pink outfit with bunnies on it looked curiously at the pink heart he received from one of the boys in his class.

 

The bunny boy, Sungmin, looked at the heart and asked, “What’s this?” while holding up in front of his voice.

 

The older boy just rubbed the back of his head with a tint of pink that dusted his cheeks. He stuttered a little “I-it’s f-for um, Valentines Day.” He replied while looking at me.

 

Sungmin was about to answer until a familiar voice interrupted his thoughts.

 

“And what is this?” a feminine looking boy asked the boy while standing in front of Sungmin. Even though he looked girly, he had an imitating aura around.  He looked the at the nervous looking boy up and down while clicking his tongue and said “No.”

 

The nervous boy looked shocked and hesitantly asked, “Um, excuses me?”

 

Heechul stepped closer to the ten year old and repeated in a low voice “No.”

 

Sungmin doesn’t remember what happened next but all he remembered is the boy talking back to Heechul and a fist flying through the air. He never spoke to that said boy again.

 

When the teacher gave Heechul detention and had to call appa, he didn’t even get in trouble. When appa came to pick us up from school he gave Heechul a proud look and took us out to ice cream.

 

In the car Sungmin asked his hyung about why he hit the boy.

 

“Hyung?” the bunny asked with big eyes.

 

“Yes Minnie~” he cooed at his little brother.

 

“Why you hit that boy?” he asked curiously. Heechuls smile turned into a smirk. He placed his cupped the boys cheeks and said

 

“Because Sungminnie belongs to appa and hyungs right?” he asked the bunny slowly. The little boy quickly nodded his head.

 

“Of course!”

 

“The boy was trying to take you away from us.” Heechul told Sungmin. “He was trying to take you away, just like how umma went away.” He stated seriously.

 

Being to young to understand what Heechul meant and seeing the sad look in his eyes. Sungmin just agreed and kissed his hyung on the cheek. “Okay hyung.”

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Seven years later Sungmin kept on running into the same problem. Whenever a potential boyfriend came around, they were all chased away by his hyungs and appa.

 

It got way worse then the Valentine incident.

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I inwardly groaned remembering all those times. Sometimes my hyungs and even appa is just too much. I love them and all but just…. Ugh.

 

I hope Kyuhyun will never have to meet them.  I am actually surprised that he didn’t run into any of my hyungs yet. Cause you know.

 

Kyuhyun freaking stalks me! I swear he is always out the house waiting for me. ALWAYS! That weirdo. He’s probably going to walk me to school tomorrow.

 

“Hyung!” yells out Wookie

 

“Yes?” I call back out tiredly while taking a sip of my bubble tea Mmm… bubble tea…

 

“Do you think that will try and serenade you?” he asks me with a glint in his eyes. I ended up choking a little on my bubble tea from that. I heard Wookie chuckle while I try and give him a glare but actually turns into a pout.

 

“I will die of embarrassment!” I exclaimed after coughing a few times. “Nobody does stuff like that anymore.”

“Oh but hyung,” Ryeowook says, “But that is just so cute!” he squeals again. “What if he buys you flowers? Ooh what if he sings for you!” he said getting excited while I’m too busy blushing even imaging him doing stuff like that.

 

“Aish! Go home to your boyfriend already!” I tried shooing him out if my room while trying to keep my blush tamable.

 

Ryeowook just giggled and bid me goodbye before running out of my room.

 

I lay back on my bed thinking about the day. I was totally lying about the not my type thing. I honestly don’t have a type nor do I care. But it’s just… I never thought that he was serious. In my mind, it was all tricks and laughs because that’s how he is. This is the last thing on my mind before I fall asleep that night.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Getting up early in the morning I get ready and brush my teeth. I grab my school bag and folder and prepare for the day. After telling everyone bye I rush to get outside. When I opened the door, I wasn’t prepared to be seeing this at all.

 

Outside was a tall boy with styled and brushed brown hair that was swayed a little to the side. He had no glasses on and wore a fitting outfit. He had a bag in one hand and … oh my bunnies.

 

Is that flowers?

 

I slowly look into the handsome teens face and came face to face with dark brown eyes that gazed upon me deeply and a soft smile.

 

“Good morning my princess.” Kyuhyun said in a melodic soft voice that had me blushing. 

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wahhh I am soo sorry my lovely readers! At least I made it before the end of the week but I am already working on the next chapter. And yay! This is only Kyus first step into getting his bunny. I promist that the next chapter will be MUCH better. Comment are loved!