An Accident

My Nerdy Boyfriend

Jaejoong finally noticed the two people behind Yunho. One of them was about the same height as Yunho with short black hair. His features were a little different from a Korean so he assumed that he was a foreigner.

When he looked towards the shorter of the two, he immediately knew who it was….

Heechul stepped forward with a hand out to greet him, “Hi I’m Heechul. Yunhos hyung.”

His competition.

 

=======================

 

Somewhere in a small town, four men sat in a cozy little café. Since the sun had already gone down, lights lit up the peaceful town.

 

In the café, towards the corner of the room, a booth was filled up. One of the men sitting just finished his shift so a different waiter came to serve them.

 

“Thank you Junsu.” Said Jaejoong with a smile to his fellow worker. The waiter smiled in response and went back into the kitchen probably retrieving the order of someone else.

 

Jaejoong gave the mug filled with cocoa to the man-sitting diagonal of him. The foreigner smiled and thanked him.

 

When Jaejoong handed the mug to the person sitting next to him, he tried not to blush as their hands brushed against each other.

 

“Thanks Jaejoong.” Yunho said while giving him a soft look and it took all that the person across from them had to not scoff and their cheesiness

 

Heechul raised his eyebrow at the couple in front of him. His brother was trying so hard not to look flustered by Jaejoong but his emotions were too easy to read. Jaejoong gave him a small cup of tea and he just nodded his head in thanks.

 

Despite the peaceful atmosphere of the café, this particular area of the room was filled with tension. After Heechul introduced himself to Jaejoong, the latter offered to treat them to something to drink or eat if they wanted to.

 

Heechul set his judging eyes at the male sitting across from him. He has to admit, the guy wasn’t bad looking but that was to be expected if Yunho said he looked like him. The only thing different is that this guy probably has bigger eyes and he’s quieter than Heechul.

 

Hankyung just sat quietly next to Heechul. He rested his hand on top of Heechuls to calm his angel down because despite his fragile looks, Heechul was really weird and spontaneous.

 

“So how old are you Jaejoong?” Heechul asked breaking the slightly uncomfortable silence.

 

“I just turned 24.” Jaejoong responded. The other three on the table was a little surprised to learn his age because he was the oldest one of all of them.

 

Heechul looked thoughtful for a second and then he tilted his head to the side as if thinking of something. “Yunho told me to drop him off. Does this mean that he was going to stay with you?”

 

Jaejoong looked a little stunned by his question and Yunho kept looking at Yunho as if he was saying with his eyes to shut up.

 

Jaejoong turned to look at Yunho with curious eyes.

 

“I wanted…. To surprise you?” Yunho said unsurely. It wasn’t a lie. He was planning on going to Jaejoongs apartment asking him out to dinner or something. Then he was going to well…confess.

 

It took him awhile to realize that his feelings for Jaejoong were beyond one of a friend.  After talking to Heechul earlier this morning, he assumed that his hyung was fine with the idea of him loving someone else besides family.

 

But of course, things are never just easy when it involves his hyung.

 

Heechul hummed at the situation that was unfolding before him. “So he didn’t know that you were coming huh Yunho?”

 

His brother sheepishly nodded.

 

Heechul then directed his attention to Jaejoong, “Do you mind if he stays with you though? Let him sleep on the couch in your apartment or something?”

 

“I don’t mind.” Jaejoong replied a little nervous under Heechuls gaze.

 

“That’s could.” Heechul smirked. He glanced at the clock at the front of the café and said, “It’s getting pretty late. I think we should go already, right Hannie?”

 

“Yeah let’s go.” Hankyung responded, eager to get out of the family drama.

 

Yunho couldn’t be more ecstatic about his hyung and Hankyung leaving. He couldn’t believe how easy his hyung was being about the whole situation.

 

“I think your backpack is in the car. Let hyung get it for you okay?” Heechul asked with something laced in his voice.

 

“Okay…” Yunho responded a little unsurely. He noticed the underlying look on his hyungs face.

 

“Jaejoong would you want to accompany me?” He asked. Yunho gave a warning look to his hyung but it was completely ignored.

 

Jaejoong had two options. To go with Heechul and face whatever he wanted to tell him or to not go at all. But that would just show Heechul that he has no spine whatsoever so that was completely out of the equation.

 

And by the look Heechul was giving him, he should probably pick the first option.

 

Giving him what he hopes is a confident smile he said, “Of course.” Both men ignored the slightly nervous Hankyung and the panicked Yunho.

 

“Good.” Heechul said with a grin, “Now you guys can catch up until we come back.”  He said gesturing to Hankyung and his brother.

 

Yunho gave him a look saying ‘are you serious?’

 

While Hankyung looked at if he wanted to bang his head repeatedly on the table as he watched his princess and Jaejoong leave the café.

 

Heechul and Jaejoong quietly walked across the street, away from the café, to stop at his car. The younger man unlocked the car to retrieve Yunhos bag. After getting said item, he locked the car and gestured Jaejoong to lean on the hood with him.

 

When the two of them got settled, Jaejoong was just waiting for Heechul to say something to him. He came up with two conclusions,

Heechul was either going to threaten him or by some miracle, accept him.

 

“I’m going to be pretty blunt.” Heechul started to say, “I know that there’s something going on between you two.”

 

Jaejoong, slightly nervous said, “We aren’t exactly… there yet.”

 

To his surprise Heechul just shook his head, “No. There is something there but both of you are afraid of doing anything.”

 

The older male said, “I t-think that it’s obvious that I have feelings for him but I don’t think Yunho feels the same way.”

 

Heechul tried not rolling his eyes, “Then you must be blind or something. Yunho doesn’t smile for just anybody you know.”

 

Jaejoong still didn’t look convinced and Heechul sighed. “Growing up… Yunho was really reserved. He felt out of place because he shared a different father from the rest of us. He never really showed us affection until he turned nine.”

 

Jaejoong nodded his head already hearing a little of this from Yunho himself. But it was more intriguing to hear it from another pint of view.

 

“After he started opening up, he really started to cling on me. Everyone outside of our family thought it was cute until we got into high school. They started saying that we were too close and that teenage boys shouldn’t be sharing a bed with each other.” Heechul said with a distant look in his eyes. Jaejoong nodded already knowing their close relationship.

 

Heechul let out a chuckle, “Of course it wasn’t like that but people are ignorant. The point is Yunho and I are very close. The reason why Yunho and I never dated people in the past was because we knew that we couldn’t love any one more than each other.”


“But…” Heechul trailed off, “Then I met Hankyung. He really changed things for me. Usually, I never get nervous or flushed around people. My heart wouldn’t race at simple touches but it did for him. He even puts up with my weird personality and random mood swings,” He smiled while saying this part. “But I knew that Yunho wouldn’t accept it. He would think that I was replacing him.”

 

Jaejoong remembered Yunho explaining a little to him about this when they first met. Inwardly, he smile sadly knowing that even if Heechul has someone else, Yunho will always love him more then he will ever feel about Jaejoong.

 

“I guess in some way I did replace him. I almost ended my relationship with Hankyung because of Yunho.” Heechul continued. “Yunho is usually never angry with me. No matter what I do.”

 

“Why are you telling me this?” Jaejoong asked confused. He feels thankful that Heechul is sharing his personal things with him but he doesn’t understand why.

 

Heechul finally turned to look at him in the eyes, “Because Yunho never looked so happy before.”

 

Jaejoong looked back at him stunned, “W-What do you mean?”

 

Heechul sighed, “It was barely a day and he came running back to you. Don’t you understand? When he came back after running off that day, I was scared to face him. Scared to face his look of betrayal of choosing someone over him. But when he came back, he was smiling.”

 

Jaejoong felt his cheeks turn a little pink at this new information.

 

“I want him to be happy.” Heechul concluded. “He’s so happy when he simply thinks about you. Hankyung makes me happy. Yunho deserves to be happy too. All of my brothers do and we were all stupid to chase of potential boyfriends, afraid of being abandoned like how our mother did to us. I just want him to be happy.”

 

Jaejoong noticed Heechul glazed eyes but pretended he didn’t see it. “You know what this means right?” Heechul asked after he gathered himself together. “You better take care of him. He might not look like it but he’s really needy.” He said with a chuckle breaking the serious air around them.

 

“Of course I will.” Jaejoong smiled. He knew that this was Heechuls way of saying that he is accepted.

 

“Yeah you better or I’ll send Hankyung to kick your .”

 

===============

 

Somewhere else around the same time, four other men also sat in a booth in a bar. Not jut any simple bar where anybody can come and drink.

If you looked around the room, women were lavished in expensive accessories as the men had a dangerous aura surrounding them. Some of them had tattoos and some of them were smoking cigarettes as if they were breathing in air.

 

Yes you got it right. They are at a bar run by the mafia.

 

Yesung and Kyuhyun are sitting in a booth surrounded by people who probably own guns. They might be a part of the mafia but they were very polite to them when they entered.

 

Maybe it’s only because of Eric.

 

It seemed like he was someone important. Yesung and Kyuhyun couldn’t figure out what to think about this whole situation.

 

Yesung just wanted to get himself, Kyuhyun and Hyesung out of here. He knows that he can’t control the situation surrounded by people like this.

 

Kyuhyun was trying to remain calm but it was something really hard to do. He and Yesung sat across Eric and Hyesung who was trying to be swallowed in by the seat.

 

Someone came to ask if they wanted anything to eat or drink. Eric glanced towards them with a questioning look but ordered for all of them anyways. When the person went away, they were alone.

 

Eric must have picked a more reserved area because the noise wasn’t as loud as it was on their way to the booth. They were almost hidden from everyone else in the room.

 

“Hyesung….” Yesung called out. The older man finally met his eyes and nervously nodded to show that he was listening. “Explain.”

 

At this, Hyesung bit his lip as if he didn’t want to answer Yesung. “You two pretty much know most of the story already.”

 

“I guess we do. But should there be anything important that we should know about?” Kyuhyun tried explaining.

 

“Like what?” Eric asked raising an eyebrow.

 

“Like how exactly you’re involved with someone like him!” Yesung hissed while pointing to Eric. The said man only chuckled and Hyesung let out another sigh.

“Eric, Junjin and I went to school together.” Hyesung said.

 

Yesung and Kyuhyun gave him a look saying that they already knew that. And that he needs to explain more than just that.

 

Eric leaned forward onto the table and almost leered at them. “Junjin and I were actually pretty good friends even though I’m a little older than him. Hyesung used to hang around Junjin and that’s how we met.”

 

“I heard that you and Hyesung dated before?” Yesung daringly asked. Kyuhyun and Yesung were surprised to see Eric laugh and Hyesung let out a small chuckle.

 

“I guess we technically ‘dated’.” Hyesung snorted out. “What the hell was I thinking?”

 

“What?” Kyuhyun asked. How could you have ‘technically’ dated someone?

 

 “We only ‘dated’ because Junjin was with your mom-,” He said while glancing to Kyuhyun “-and even though we were all friends, Junjin didn’t like me hanging around Hyesung. Hyesung was actually pretty shy in school. I ended up making him how he is today.”

 

“What the is that supposed to mean?” Hyesung almost shouted at Eric. Kyuhyun and Yesung understood what he meant. Hyesung does have a short temper.

 

“Hyesung had a crush on Junjin since we were in like middle school. So when Junjin met your mom, his attention went all to her.” Eric said. Hyesung was pretending not to look affected.

 

“So I took him in. I come from a poor family so I used to fight underground. I used to take Hyesung with me to help me train. I taught him how to fight too.” Eric said smirking. “Hyesung came out of his shell and he wasn’t the shy and quiet Hyesung anymore. I dropped out of school to join the gang I’m in today but I kept visiting Hyesung to make sure he wasn’t lonely.”

 

“One thing led to the other and we started to ‘date’. I would call it friends with benefits but-“ Hyesung glared at him. “That’s not a very nice label is it? Junjin noticed something was weird between us and he told Hyesung to stay away from me.”

 

“Then what happened?” Yesung asked eager to hear what happened.

 


“Of course I didn’t listen!” Hyesung said, “I wasn’t the same kid who did everything he said. He forgot about me so I didn’t need to care for him. But one day, Eric got into a real bad fight.”

 

“Hyesung ended up jumping in and we got ruffled up. It was only a few cuts and bruises but when Junjin saw Hyesung. He freaked the hell out. I think this happened after you graduated school right?” Eric asked Hyesung.

 

“Yeah. I think Kyuhyun was already three. Your mom and appa already broke up by then. Do you still visit her?” Hyesung asked Kyuhyun.

 

“Once in a while.” Kyuhyun said shortly. Hyesung just hummed.

 

“Anyways. Junjin freaked out. Tried to kill me. No, he really tried to kill me. He was pissed the hell off, I don’t understand why though.” Eric said.

 

“Then Eric had to go overseas for something. Junjin and I got close again and I moved in with you two.” Hyesung said to Kyuhyun. “Then Junjin remarried and then I had Yesung to watch too.” Even though it must have been a painful memory of Junjin with another woman again, Hyesung smiled while thinking of Kyuhyun and Yesung as children.

 

“So I ignored my feelings and decided to be the supporting friend. Then Yesungs mother passed away. It was hard for all of us because I actually grew sort of close with her. Then last week someone tried setting him up with another woman…. again.” Hyesung said.

 

“And I came back a couple of days before that.” Eric said. “I called him wanting to know if he wanted to catch up, only to find out that he was drunk off his . I dragged him back to my apartment. Things happened and here we are today!” Eric finished off with a smile.

 

Yesung and Kyuhyun took a while to let that all sink in. “Do you… do you still feel that way about appa?”

 

“I don’t know anymore.” Hyesung said with a distant look. “It’s been about 10 years already? I don’t think I can keep doing this.” He said sadly while sighing. “I’m going to the restroom.”

 

With those words Hyesung stood up and headed to the restroom. The table was silent for a little while. Suddenly, Eric cleared his throat causing Yesung and Kyuhyun to look at Eric straight in the eyes.

 

“What?” Yesung said trying to not let his voice shake. He was trying not to act as if he was intimidated but Eric was a really intimidating guy. He kept telling himself that Hyesung wouldn’t leave he and Kyuhyun alone with someone who would hurt them.

 

“Let me take him.” Eric simply stated.

 

“What do you mean? Take Hyesung?” Kyuhyun asked with slight anger.

 

“Look,” Eric began to say, “You saw how tired he was right? The only reason he went back to Junjin was because he needed help raising you two. Junjin already knows about how Hyesung feels about him.”

 

“No he doesn’t!” Kyuhyun almost shouted. “He wouldn’t do that to Hyesung. He wouldn’t have made him stay if he knew that Hyesung would have been hurt living with our mom.”

 

“Junjin knows. He knew since high school.” Eric said sighing again. “He only sees Hyesung as a brother and he tried convincing himself that Hyesung was only confused.”

 

“How will it help Hyesung if you were to take him?” Yesung asked.

 

“Because I know him better than you two do!” Eric said getting a little frustrated. “I was the one who stayed up with him while he cried about his love not being returned.  I was the one he went to when he felt alone. I was the one to hold him when he needed to be held!”

 

“I can love him more than Junjin can. I already do. He will never be able to return Hyesungs feelings but I can.” Eric told the two teenagers across from him.

 

Yesung and Kyuhyun sat silently in the booth across Eric. Tension filled the air around them when they realized that this was almost a love triangle. They should have seen it sooner though. They both wondered if Hyesung knew about Eric’s feelings.

 

Hyesung came back to the booth. He sensed the tension surrounding them and quietly slid next to Eric.

 

Eric grunted when Hyesung pinched him on his side, “What did you do?” Hyesung asked suspiciously.

 

“Nothing.” Eric said with a blank look. Hyesung just sighed again. He looked at the time and realized that it was getting late already.

 

“I think we should go already. It’s pretty late.” Hyesung said. They all came out of the bar and went outside. Eric offered to drive them home but Hyesung told him that they weren’t far from the house.

 

“Are you sure?” Eric asked with slight concern because it was cold.

 

“Yeah we’re going to be fine.” Hyesung said. He walked a little closer to Eric to whisper something softly into his ear. Kyuhyun and Yesung couldn’t hear them. Eric smiled and told him something that looked like and ‘of course’.

 

They grinned at each other and Eric bent slightly down for a hug. Hyesung acted like he was struggling and sighed dramatically when Eric pulled him in closer. Hyesung realized that they were being watched and a large blush made its way to his cheeks.

 

He pushed Eric away from him a red face and Eric stared at him with soft eyes. Kyuhyun and Yesung didn’t know how to react.

 

Hyesung swiftly walked pass them with a ‘hurry up!’

 

Kyuhyun and Yesung looked back at Eric to already see Eric looking at them.

 

“Think about it.” Were the last words he said before turning around and heading back into the bar. Kyuhyun and Yesung already knew what he was talking about but they both didn’t want to think too much of it yet.

 

It was for Hyesung to decide anyway.

 

The three of them walked in a comfortable silence on their way home until Kyuhyuns phone started to ring.

 

All three of them looked alarmed thinking that it was Junjin calling asking where the heck they were. They all sighed in relief when Kyuhyun announced that it was just Sungmin.

 

Kyuhyun smiled when he started at the photo ID on his phone of Sungmin. It was of the two of them sometime in the beginning of their relationship. Sungmin was wearing his big black glasses and Kyuhyun thought he looked adorable in them.

 

“Hey Sungmin.” Kyuhyun said softly when he answered the phone. Yesung and Hyesung rolled their eyes.

 

Then suddenly Kyuhyun stopped walking when he heard a sob at the other end of the call. “K-Kyuhyun?”

 

“What happened?” Kyuhyun asked immediately. “Where are you?” Yesung and Hyesung looked worried after hearing the apprehension in his voice.

 

“C-Can you please come a-and get me? I’m at the p-park that we always g-go to.” Sungmin said while trying to hold back his tears.

 

“I’ll be there in 3 minutes.” Kyuhyun replied. He told Hyesung and Yesung that he was going to see Sungmin and without waiting to see their reactions, he started to run in the direction of the park.

 

====================

 

Kyuhyun panted as he came to a stop in front of the park. He never ran so fast before. He scanned his surroundings and quickly made his way to the bench where someone sat in.

 

“Sungmin…” Kyuhyun called out softly to the teenager on the bench.

 

His face was buried in his arms that rested on his knees. Hearing Kyuhyuns voice, he turned to look at him with red puffy eyes. “K-Kyuhyun…” He almost whimpered.

 

Kyuhyun was quick to take Sungmin into his arms. He pulled Sungmin closer to him and Sungmin wrapped his arms around Kyuhyun.

 

The sobbing and crying stopped but Sungmin didn’t want to let of this comfort. He felt so safe in Kyuhyuns embrace. He buried his face into Kyuhyuns chest, not wanting to leave his warmth.

 

The only thing Kyuhyun could do was hold him. He didn’t want to rush Sungmin into telling him what happened but he needed to know.

 

Who exactly could make him cry so much?

“Sungmin?” Kyuhyun called out to him softly. Sungmin responded by reluctantly pulling himself away from Kyuhyun.

 

Worried eyes connected to red swollen ones as silence surrounded them. “I told appa.” Was what Sungmin stated.

 

Finally putting the piece together Kyuhyun embraced Sungmin again. “I’m sorry Sungmin.”

 

“No.” Sungmin said, “You have nothing to be sorry about.”

 

“But I rushed you into telling him right? I remember you telling me that it was too risky. I’m sorry Minnie.” Kyuhyun told him while squeezing onto him even tighter.

 

They sat in silence again. Kyuhyun couldn’t figure out about what was going on in Sungmins head. But he didn’t complain when Kyuhyun pulled them onto the ground and place him in between his legs.

 

“What happened?” Kyuhyun asked while Sungmins cold hands.

 

“When we got home tonight, only Leeteuk, Hyukjae, appa and I were at the house. Hyukjae went to sleep as soon as we got home so the rest of us sat in the living room.” Sungmin said. “I thought about what you said tonight and I decided to tell him straight out right then instead of waiting for tomorrow.”

 

“Then I told him. Leeteuk was in the room supporting me so I thought that it would be okay.” Sungmin said calmly but his eyes were glistening with unshed tears. “It obviously didn’t go well.” He chuckled out with no humor.

 

The arms around Sungmin tightened as he continued, “We started yelling at each other. I was trying not to cry but appa never yelled at me before. I got angry. I said things that I shouldn’t have said but I just kept yelling.”

 

Kyuhyun felt Sungmin tremble in his arms, as he recalled what happened not even an hour ago. “I must have hurt him so much.”

 

….

 

“Because I said so Sungmin! Why can’t you just listen to me?” Kangin yelled at his youngest son.

 

Sungmin bit his lip trying to hold back the sob that was about to involuntarily slip out from his mouth.

 

“No wonder why she left you!” Sungmin screamed out at Kangin while trying to hold back tears.

 

Kangin kept his mouth shut in a firm line as he felt old wounds being reopened.

 

“You think you can control everything! Everything has to go your way. Just-“ Sungmins words were cut off as a harsh slap made contact with his face.

 

Kangin was clenching with teeth trying to hold back his anger. “How dare you say that? I could have just put you guys up for adoption when she left but I didn’t! I had a hard time raising you four by myself! How dare you talk back to me like that Sungmin!”

 

Kangin would have kept yelling if it weren’t for the tears that were now pouring down Sungmins face. He felt his hand sting as he realized that this was the first time he ever hit one of his children.

 

It was not a nice feeling.

 

With the look on Sungmins face, he was feeling the same way. A harsh sob came out from Sungmin as he quickly wiped his tears away.

 

“Then maybe you should have just left us.” Came the now quiet voice of Sungmin.

 

Leeteuk had tears of his own streaming down his face at the display that was before him.

 

“It if was so hard, you should have just left us!” He exploded. “Appa I hate you!” Sungmin shouted at Kangin.

 

“Sungmin!” Leeteuk shouted at the 18 year old who was grabbing his things without even looking at their direction.

 

Not even Kangin, the strong man of the family, could hide the hurt in his eyes. Not even he could hold back the tears that was threatening to fall.

 

 

The sound of the door being slammed shut was the only thing heard in the tension filled room.

 

Kangin stood there unmoving as he watched his youngest son walk out on him.

Just like how his mother did.

 

“Kangin…” Leeteuk whimpered out quietly from behind him.

 

“Did you know?” Was the response from Kangin. He didn’t even turn around to look at Leeteuk as he asked this question, already knowing the answer.

 

Leeteuk squeezed his eyes shut as he answered him, “Yes.”

 

Nothing else was said for a while as the two men stood in the middle of the living room. It was amazing how the air around them was so relaxing one minute only to be completely filled with anger in the next.

 

“I’m going out.” Was all Kangin muttered as he grabbed a jacket from the rack near the door. Leeteuk tried stopping him but Kangin told him, “I need to be left alone right now.”

 

Then he was gone.

 

===========

 

“Hey man I think you should slow down.” The bartender said wearily to the drunken man who sat on the stool across from him.

 

“Just one more and I’ll be done.” Kangin responded with a slightly shaky voice. The other man sighed but got him another drink anyway.

 

“One for me too please.” A familiar voice called from near his shoulder. Kangin turned around to see a face that he wasn’t expecting to see.

 

Junjin

 

He sat on the stool next to Kangin and took his whole drink with in one go. “Why’re you here hyung?” Kangin asked Junjin.

 

Junjin turned to him with a raised eyebrow at his disheveled appearance but he wasn’t one to talk either. “I should be asking you this question too. You looked fine about a couple hours ago.”

 

“Same for you hyung.” Kangin shortly responded.

 

Junjin chuckled without really any humor in his tone. “Eric is back.”

 

“Oh.” Kangin understood to a sense, “He used to date Hyesung right?”

 

“Right.” Junjin said through clenched teeth. He chugged down another drink after thinking of his best friend and Eric.

 

“Then why are you mad? Aren’t you happy that he’s won’t be alone?” Kangin asked.

 

“He’s not alone.” Junjin stated. “He has me, Yesung and Kyuhyun.” Kangin almost scowled when he said the youngest of his sons but he decided to keep his opinions to himself for now.

 

“You and I both know that it’s not the same.” Responded the other man.

 

Junjin sighed at hearing these words. Of course he knows that it’s not the same. But he really can’t let this go.

 

Eric.

 

One of his close friends in high school until he started taking his best friend away from him.

 

But Junjin knew that he was also to blame. He already knows about how he hurt his best friend.

 

He already knew that the love they shared for each other wasn’t the same.

 

But he just couldn’t see Hyesung that way. He was always the brother he never had in his eyes. Junjin knew that he was taking advantage of his feelings by selfishly asking him to help him with his kids while he was with a woman.

 

He just can’t handle Hyesung being with someone other than him. Even if it wasn’t the way Hyesung wanted. He really didn’t know what to do.

 

But enough about him

 

Let’s focus on his dongsaeng for now

 

“How about you? How’d you end up here?” Junjin asked him, his words already beginning to slur due to the drinks.

 

“Found out that Sungmin’s dating.” Kangin answered him.

 

Junjin hummed.

 

Kangin sighed, “You already knew too didn’t you?”

 

“Yeah.” Junjin answered him. “He has been with Kyuhyun for a while now you know.”

 

Kangin didn’t say anything so Junjin talked a bit more.

 

“What are you so afraid of?” He asked.

 

“I’m afraid of him leaving me.” Kangin replied with a solemn tone. “I don’t want him to leave me. I don’t want any of them to leave me.”

 

Junjin thought about what Kangin was saying, “You’re…. talking about their mother right?”

 

“I don’t care so much that it’s Kyuhyun he’s with but….” Kangin trailed off and then he suddenly buried his face in his hands, “Me and Sungmin got into a fight. I-I hit him. I didn’t m-mean too but-“

 

“You should be telling Sungmin this, not me.” Junjin cut him off. “I know you’re scared but you’re being selfish. You can’t shelter them forever.”

 

“I know.” Kangin said. “I know.”

 

The two men sat at the bar until they knew that they had enough to drink. They slowly stumbled outside.

 

Junjin noticed that Kangins car wasn’t out here so he offered him if he needed a ride. He knew that it was dangerous to drive back home being that they were both drunk but he didn’t want Kangin to walk home by himself in this condition.

 

“Nah its okay hyung.” Kangin said trying to shoo him off.

 

“Come on Youngwoon.” Junjin said using his real name. “You had more drinks than me. It’s dangerous.”

Scoffing the younger replied while walking across the street, “I’m fine hyung.” He said while ignoring the older man.

 

It must have been pretty late because there was barely any lights out. It must have rained earlier because the road was damp and he almost slipped. He was so drunk that he could barely see his surroundings.

 

Kangin didn’t see the lights coming from the side of him.

 

He didn’t hear the horn from the truck driver telling him to get out of the way.

 

He heard someone scream his name, but it was too late.

 

===================

 

Don't kill me

You are not allowed to kill me O_O

There was only a little Kyumin in here but like the previous chapter, I needed to tie up a few things. Hopefully this chapter cleared up some of the questions you had in the previous one only to create more questions >:D

Hey I got this chapter up in 8 days :D That's pretty good for me.... it's even 17 pages! Sorry if it seemed a bit rushed at the end but I wanted to finish this by tonight because my banquet is tomorrow :)

I found a few videos for you guys to check out!

Super Junior- Kiyomi

Super Junior M - Flexibility Quiz

Eunhyuk & Donghae Speaking English (OMG they XD)

I thought it was funny watching them and hopefully they cheer you up after reading this chapter!!

The spam has arrived >:D

Doesn't he sort of remind you of Sungmin??? (Xiumin from EXO)

Maybe its just they big eyes, big cheeks and the pout....

There is also a Donghae look alike in Exo... (Yixing)

So I type out "Heechul kis" and those are the suggestions lol

All men.... some from different groups too XD

I've been pretty obsess over Gangster/Eric lately....

Old picture of Eric & Hyesung. Judging by the hairstyle, it must be from 2001-2003

Kyuhyun is in a play called "The Moon that Embraces the Sun" and he looks adorable <3

Eunhae is during another song/track called... are you ready for it?

Ride Me

It's called "Ride Me"

Suggestive much? ;D

Anyways thanks for reading and I hope you enjoyed!

Don't forget to leave a comment if you have time to :)