End

My Nerdy Boyfriend

L“It’s been while since we all slept with both of you. I think I was about five?” Hyukjae said with his body draped over Leeteuk.

 

Kangin got up to bring out the extra pillows and blankets from the closet and covered everyone with it.

 

They all lied in a comfortable silence until Kangin said, “I really love all of you.”

 

A unison ‘I love you too appa’ was the response followed by a ‘love you too Kangin’ from Leeteuk.

 

Kangin turned off the lights and smiled contently having all of the people he loved the most with him.

 

====================

 

Hyesung gazed outside the window of his bedroom, watching the neighbors dog bark at the unfamiliar car parked on the street. He flashbacked to a time when a seven-year-old Yesung and a six year old Kyuhyun ran up and down that same street.

 

‘Hyesung hyung!’ shouted a pouting Kyuhyun, ‘Yesung told me he was going to sell me to the creepy neighbors!’

 

‘Did not!’ Yesung shouted back while chasing the squealing Kyuhyun up the street with Junjin and Hyesung trailing after them

 

Hyesung smiled to himself at that memory

 

He heard shuffling from behind him so he turned around to see Yesung leaning on the doorframe of the room.

 

Yesung glanced around the now empty room with dark eyes. The bed was made neatly, the drawers and closet was empty.

 

All Hyesungs belonging were now in two large duffle bags that he was carrying on his slender shoulders.

 

“Yesung,” Hyesung called out softly at the trembling of the boys figure

 

“You’re really going to leave?” Yesung asked

 

Hyesung nodded and put his bags down to pull Yesung into his chest. The older man could feel a little wetness on his neck. “Don’t cry Jongwoon.” Hyesung soothed using his real name

“You’re leaving us.” Came the bitter reply

 

“It’s not forever,” Hyesung said smiling at the eighteen year old in his arms.

 

A grunt came from Yesung and Hyesung just held him tighter.

 

“We’ll see each other again,” The older man reassured him, “So don’t cry okay?” He started to the teen’s hair.

 

Yesung pulled away after a few minutes. He wasn’t looking at the man in front of him but Hyesung knew that he was embarrassed.

 

“Yeah I know,” Yesung said looking down, “Sorry.”

 

“It’s alright” He replied with a small smile

 

They stood there in a silence for a moment until Yesung asked, “Is it... is it appas fault that you’re leaving?”

 

Hyesung bit his lip because he would be lying if he said that it wasn’t part of the reason why.

 

Yesung sighed, “It is isn’t?”

 

“It’s not completely his fault.” Hyesung finally said, “He just didn’t feel the same way and I can’t force him to. Besides, I think that I overstayed my welcome here.”

 

“Of course you didn’t,” Yesung said frowning, “We needed you. Appa needed you.”

 

This made Hyesung smile, “He needed me because he couldn’t raise two kids on his own. I was thinking of leaving for a while now. Since you guys are grown up, you don’t need me that much anymore do you?”

 

Yesung was going to argue but he was right. He and Kyuhyun are practically adults now. He was just trying to find a way to make him stay.

 

“Is Eric the one outside?” Yesung asked already knowing the answer.

 

“Yeah,” He replied

 

“Do you need help with your bags?” Yesung offered.

 

“I can do it.” A voice cut in from the hallway.

 

Junjin walked in with wet hair from his morning shower with a tank top and sweats. His black hair was dripping on the towel around his neck and Hyesung cursed himself inside his head for watching the droplets slowly trail down.

 

Yesung nodded at his appa and gave Hyesung a tight hug before walking out of the room to give them privacy.

 

Junjin and Hyesung stared at each other from across the room until Hyesung broke the connection by looking away. Junjin grabbed the two bags and Hyesung followed him out the door.

 

They walked down the hall in silence and came to a stop at the entrance of the front door. Junjin placed the duffle bags on the counter against the hall and took a step closer to Hyesung.

 

“Hyesung” Junjin stated when he got closer to the older man

 

“Yeah?” He replied trying to sound nonchalant about the small distance between them

 

They haven’t had the time to talk after Kangin accident. It’s been about 2 weeks since Hyesung finally came home announcing his plans.

 

He was going move to America with Eric and he wouldn’t be coming back for a long time. It would be an understatement to say that Yesung, Kyuhyun and Junjin was shocked.

 

He knew that Eric loved him. Eric knew that he still loved Junjin but he doesn’t care.

 

“Did Kyuhyun see you off before he left?” Junjin asked because Kyuhyun was nowhere to be seen which means that he’s probably with Sungmin right now.

 

“Yeah he saw me earlier this morning.” Hyesung answered him. “Thanks for bringing my stuff here, so I’ll be going-“ His words were cut short when he was pulled in a warm embrace by his first love

 

“You must really hate me to be going this far to get away from me,” Junjin began to say, “But I’ll really miss you. I don’t think you understand how much I will and I don’t know if you even care anymore but I love you so much.”

 

Junjin felt Hyesung slowly bring his arms up to embrace him back. He rested his head on Junjins chest and snuggled deeper.

 

He really wanted to hit the man holding him right now. He cannot be doing this right when he already decided to leave

 

He couldn’t slow down his heart from racing when Junjin muttered those words that he had wanted to hear since they were in middle school

 

I love you

 

It was funny how the same words can mean something different when someone else says it

 

Junjins love is different from his and he already accepted that

 

He needed to move forward. He needs Eric

 

I love you

 

It still won’t stop his heart from soaring


“I don’t wanna love you anymore” Hyesung mumbled into Junjins chest. Junjin chuckled at his words and rested his face on Hyesungs head

 

They stayed like this for a few minutes until Hyesung forced himself to pull away. He shouldn’t be doing this.

 

It’s just making it harder to leave

 

“You’re happy right?” Junjin asked him when they pulled away

 

Hyesung paused to think before answering. Even though he wouldn’t be staying with Junjin, his first love, his feelings for Eric has been growing everyday.

 

Eric made him happy. With his handsome looks to his dorky personality. His large supply of guns to his obsessions with dogs

 

Eric has always been there, he was just to blinded by Junjin to see it

 

Hyesung gave him a bright smile, “I’m happy.”

 

Junjin returned the smile and then a series of knocks came from the door. Junjin opened it to reveal Eric standing on the other side.

 

Eric greeted Junjin and spotted Hyesung in the back of him. Hyesung met his eyes but then quickly looked down with a blush. Eric wasn’t the only one who noticed.

 

“I came to help him with his stuff if he needed any help.” Eric said to Junjin.

 

“There right here. Nice to see you hyung, I hope you two have a great trip.” Junjin said politely.

 

“Nice seeing you too Jinnie.” Eric teased with the nickname he made up for Junjin when they were in high school. He grabbed the bags off of the counter and nodded his head at Junjin before facing Hyesung, “Come on Hyesung. Let’s go.”
 

“I’m coming. Just meet me in the car.” Hyesung replied shyly. Eric nodded and took his bags to the car.

 

He might not be in love with Eric but he sure is getting there

 

“I guess you have to go now.” Junjin stated.

 

“Yeah. Our flight is coming up.” Hyesung answered him. Once again, the two stood there in silence until Hyesung decided that this was enough.

 

Walking towards the door Hyesung glanced back, “Bye Junjin.”

 

“Bye Hyesung.” The man replied as he watched his best friend leave. The door opened and then closed, leaving Junjin alone in the hallway.

 

=============

 

“Donghae~” Hyukjae teasingly called out to his boyfriend.

 

No response

 

“Donghae I know you hear me.” Hyukjae chuckled again at the teenagers’ actions. The younger of the two was currently trying to melt into his pillow by pressing his face into it and not looking up at the older man.

 

A sheet covered his bare body and only the top of his shoulders and his hair could be seen. He shook his head in embarrassment and continued to bury himself within the comfort of his pillow.

 

Hyukjae on the other hand had no shame in his form and proceeded to poke and tease at the boy next to him.

 

Deciding to switch tactics, he dragged the sheet slowly down Donghaes body revealing his flawless smooth back...

 

His tan slender hips...

 

His delicious soft globes....

 

“HYUKJAE!” Squeaked Donghae as his was now out in the open. He quickly turned around and took the sheet from Hyukjae and glared cutely at him with a bright pink face.

 

He noticed that his boyfriend was proudly lying on the bed and threw the sheets over Hyukjae as well. “Hyukkie you’re still !” He said while his face turned an even darker shade of pink.

 

“You’re not wearing anything either Hae,” Hyukjae said while grinning, “Besides, you’ve seen everything anyways.”

 

Donghae let out another embarrassing squeak

 

Last night was there two-month anniversary so Hyukjae decided to take Donghae out to a traditional hotel with a private hot springs for each room.

 

He really didn’t intend for it to escalate to this

 

Seriously

 

All he wanted to do was take his boyfriend out to a nice place and take a dip in the hot springs to ease their muscles. They went back to their room after a few kisses here and there and he was set on ignoring his and go straight to sleep without tainting his innocent angel.

 

For some reason, they got to the topic of Hyukjaes past lovers to find out that they were all girls and not boys. Which meant that Hyukjae was straight. Well he still is straight but Donghae is his exception.

 

Donghae felt insecure and Hyukjae hates seeing him like that. Donghae told him that he was scared because he felt that Hyukjae wouldn’t like him anymore if he saw his boy parts.

 

Hyukjae, wanting to make sure that Donghae knew that he loved him, grabbed Donghaes hand and placed it at the front of his clothed bulge and whispered,

 

‘You really think that I don’t want you?’

 

One thing led to the other and they ended making love in the very room that they’re in.

 

It seems like Donghae is still embarrassed from last night. Hyukjae meant to hold back. He really did but Donghae was at fault too!

 

His angel was really not acting like an angel last night!

 

Hyukjae leaned down to kiss Donghae on the back of his neck and run his back reassuringly. “I’m only teasing Donghae...”

 

Donghae peaked out of his pillow and said, “I know...”

 

Hyukjae smiled and wrapped his arm around Donghaes waist to pull him closer to his body and snuggled the smaller body into his own.

 

He buried his face into the top of his head and softly asked, “How do you feel?”

 

“I feel fine Hyukkie” Donghae answered. He looked up to meet Hyukjaes face. “It felt really good Hyukjae...”

 

“Yeah?” Hyukjae breathed out with a huskier voice

 

Donghae just nodded and Hyukjae hair from the back and he let his hand glide down his neck slowly

 

“Donghae” Hyukjae said with a slight edge to his voice. Donghaes eyes met his and Hyukjae saw that the embarrassment in his face has left and was replaced with hunger

 

“I’m feeling a little...” Donghae pretended to pause, “...empty Hyukjae. I don’t know what to do.”

 

Hyukjae held back a moan at his words. You see? This is what he meant about his angel not acting like the same old innocent Donghae

 

He loved the innocent and sweet Donghae but he doesn’t mind this side of him either

 

Seeing that his boyfriend was getting distracted, Donghae pouted but brought the boy closer “Didn’t you hear me Hyukjae? I think I need to be filled up again.”

 

That was the last straw for Hyukjae. He made a mental note to call Donghaes older brother to tell him that they might be staying for another night

 

==================

*Bolded words are said in Chinese (with the exception of Hankyungs thoughts)

Awww its perfect jiě jie (older sister)! And I miss you too mama!” Heechul excitingly squealed looking at the camera on the laptop screen showing his sister-in-law and mother-in-law.

 

Hankyung could only groan at the sight in front of his sister and mother simply adore Heechul. They’re always sending him gifts and wanting to video chat.

 

He introduced Heechul to them only a few days ago but they have already apparently fallen in love with him and now they won’t leave him alone.

 

This time, they sent him a kimono

 

A kimono

 

‘We’re not even Japanese.’ Hankyung thought while rolling his eyes

 

“I know right?” His sister replied with just as much excitement, “Me and mama knew that it would fit you perfectly!”

 

“It’s because you’re so pretty Heechul!” Hankyungs mother said while giving him a big smile.

 

“You guys keep telling me that...” Heechul said with a bright grin on his face. He already knows that he’s pretty.

 

“Because it’s true!” His sister said, “And when are you two going to visit us? I can’t wait to meet you in person.”

 

Hankyung sighed and replied, “I have to graduate first jie jie.”

 

Even though he keeps sighing and rolling his eyes about their interactions with Heechul, he’s actually really relieved that they like him so much. Things could have gone really bad if they didn’t approve of him.

 

He was afraid of telling his mama and sister that he found someone up in Korea. It made him extra nervous to tell them that he was with a guy and not some girl.

 

He ended up telling them about Heechul and they were really hesitant about it first. Then they asked him for a picture of Heechul, just to see how he looks like. They were really surprised to see how beautiful he looked. ‘He’s prettier than me!’ His sister shouted in disbelief.

 

After that, they wanted to video chat so he ended up talking about it with Heechul. Surprisingly, Heechul was nervous about the whole thing. His usual confidence gone after hearing that he had to meet his family.

 

But things went drastically well and Heechul even won the good side of his stern father.

 

His sister rolled his eyes at his response, “Whatever. Just make sure you don’t flunk.”

 

“Your Chinese is sounding much better Heechul.” His mother said while changing subjects. She doesn’t need her children fighting over something so silly.

 

“Thank you mama.” Heechul replied bashfully. He was really excited to be able to call her ‘mama’ when they met through the laptop screen. He called her aunty at first but she was quick to correct him.

 

Hankyung leaned against the wall on his bed while watching Heechul talk animatedly to his mom and sister about how excited he was to meet them in person.

 

His big eyes shined brightly as he got excited. He ended up using a clip (from Hankyungs dad) to clip his hair back while a few strands of hair hanged around his face. He wore Hankyungs loose shirt and nothing underneath except his short boxer shorts.

 

His milky white skin peaked out from under the large shirt and Hankyung couldn’t help but want to run his hands over them but stopped himself when he heard his sister laugh at something Heechul said.

 

Heechul glanced his way and gave him a bright smile showing how happy he was. Hankyung chuckled and kissed his cheek despite the protest of his sister and the laughter from his mother.

 

===================

 

Yunho, Jaejoong and two other men sat around a table. Jaejoong was talking to them animatedly while Yunho just gave nods and comments here and there.

 

Sometimes Jaejoong would glance at Yunho to make sure that he was okay before facing the two guys in front of them.

 

Oh yeah, he forgot to mention

 

They’re his older brothers

 

Their names are Yoochun and Junsu. One of them worked part time at the café (the one who served them when Hankyung and Heechul came to visit) and the other had subtly stirred away from his job title.

 

So, Yunho has no idea what he does

 

He doesn’t feel very good about that.

 

Junsu was nice.

 

Well nicer than Yoochun

 

And instead of having milky white skin and a slender figure, he was tan and bigger built that Jaejoong. His hair was black like Jaejoongs but that was probably the only similarities that he could find between the two.

 

Even their personalities were different. Jaejoong was shy and a little sassy while Junsu was sort of bubbly. He laughs a lot and always has a smile on his face.

 

But with those muscles, he could probably still hold well in a fight. Not saying that he wants to fight with him but if the day comes... he’ll probably not come out unmarked.

 

Yoochun was... odd

 

He had short black hair and his skin was fairer than Junsus but not as fair as Jaejoong. He always has that little smirk on his face with cold serious eyes. Yunho knows almost zero to nothing about this guy.

 

He doesn’t know where he lives, what he does or whether that smirk says that he likes Yunho or not.

 

As if he was reading Yunhos mind, Yoochun met his eyes and gave him a ‘supposed-to-be-a-smile-but-is-really-a-smirk’ grin.

 

Yunho forced out a small smile

 

So why is Yunho making himself go through this torture of sitting here across from mystery man?

 

He and Jaejoong are now dating officially as eight days ago.

 

And yes he is counting.

 

After taking Jaejoong out a few more times after Kangin got discharged from the hospital, Yunho finally manned up and asked him out.

 

He wasn’t as cool as he wanted to be but Jaejoong couldn’t have been any happier. All it took was a few stutters, coughing, shy smiles and awkwardness for him to finally open his mouth.

 

Jaejoong got excited and immediately wanted to tell his hyungs about his boyfriend.

 

Now here we are!

 

“So what kind of things are you interested in Yunho?” Junsu, the nicer one, asked him.

 

“I really like sports. I’m striving to become an athlete.” He replied, getting a little more comfortable with a familiar topic.

 

Yoochun cut it, “What kind of sports?”

 

“It doesn’t really matter. I have a little taste of all of them but the one I enjoy the most right now is soccer.” Yunho answered.

 

“Oh I see” signal creepy smile “Say, have you ever been kicked in the face with cleats?”

 

Jaejoong shot his brother a warning look while Junsu held in a laugh. Yunho cleared his throat, “U-um actually I haven’t.”

 

“I see... that is rather fortunate isn’t?” Yoochun asked. It’s a good thing Yunho was good at hiding his emotions because like what the hell?

 

Yes hyung it is very fortunate that he has not been kicked in the face!” Jaejoong said through forced politeness, “Now please, ask a more appropriate question.”

 

Yoochun rolled his eyes, “Fine. Sports. You like all sports right?” Yunho merely nodded. “What’s your second favorite?”

 

“I guess baseball.”

 

“Baseball? Is that right?” Yoochun nodded in acceptance. “I like baseball too. Do you know what it’s like to get hit by a baseball bat?”

 

“Hyung! Oh my God!”

 

“It’s totally an appropriate question Jaejoong!”

 

Yunho felt tinier and tinier. He looked up into the sky and wondered if this is what he got for giving Kyuhyun and Hankyung a hard time.

 

==================

 

“I can’t believe that they’re letting us be alone with each other.” Kyuhyun said smiling as he buried his face into Sungmins stomach.

 

Sungmin laughed while trying to push Kyuhyuns face away, ‘Yeah I can’t really believe it either. And stop playing with my tummy!”

 

Kyuhyun chuckled, “Why?”

 

“Because I’m chubby.” Sungmin pouted.

 

“And why exactly is that a bad thing?” Kyuhyun asked, “It just means that there’s more Sungmin to love.”

 

Sungmin rolled his eyes but a blush did make its way on his face at Kyuhyuns answer.

 

They were in Sungmins bedroom with no one else in the house. Hyukjae took Donghae out for a trip and Heechul was currently staying with Hankyung. Yunho was officially introducing himself as Jaejoongs boyfriend to his brothers.

 

Kyuhyun couldn’t stop crackling with laughter when he heard that.

 

Kangin and Leeteuk decided that they needed a long vacation after everything that happened. They left last night and it was going to be about a week until they return. Before leaving last night, Kangin set some ground rules for Sungmin.

 

“You better be back in this house before midnight.” Kangin said sternly as he laid out the rules for when he’s gone.

 

“Yes appa.” Sungmin replied

 

“Call me or Leeteuk at least twice a day so I know that you’re alright.”

 

“Yes appa.” He almost groaned.

 

“If someone tries to break into the house-“

 

“I know martial arts appa!” Sungmin almost shouted

 

“Oh that’s right,” Kangin replied, “Kyuhyun is allowed in the house but he leaves before ten. Do you understand Sungmin?”

 

“Appa,” Sungmin replied while rolling his eyes, “Yes. I understand.”

 

“And NO funny business. Don’t give me that look bunny. You don’t think I know how teenager hormones work? I had four kids before I turned twenty-three Minnie. Four kids!” Kangin told him.

 

After about an hour of lecturing him, Kangin finally felt satisfied and made his way to his room with Leeteuk to gather their bags.

 

It was only lunch now so he and Kyuhyun had a lot of time before he had to leave.

 

“Minnie are you hungry?” Kyuhyun asked, bringing him out of his thoughts.

 

“Kyu, you can’t cook.” The older teen answered, “And I’m not hungry anyways.”

 

Kyuhyun replied, “I know how to cook.” Sungmin simply stared at him until he gave in, “Fine. I don’t.”

 

He sure can’t. Sungmin is probably never going to forget that time he tried making rice balls on his own without the help of Junjin or Hyesung.

 

Speaking of Hyesung...

 

“Were you able to see Hyesung before he left?” Sungmin asked softly. He knows that Hyesung is going to be a sensitive topic but he wants to make sure that Kyuhyun is okay.

 

Kyuhyun looked slightly uncomfortable talking about it, “Yeah. He was still packing by the time I went to see him.”

 

He suddenly went silent and I rubbed his back to comfort him

 

“It’s just... it’s weird. Not having him in the house with us. He’s always been there.” He struggled to get the words out.

 

“Do you blame your appa?” Sungmin asked quietly.

 

“I...” He hesitated, “No. I don’t. It’s not his fault. He’s affected just like Yesung and I. After I saw Hyesung, appa was working out in the gym room. He usually only goes there to release stress.”

 

“He was dripping with sweat by the time I saw him so I couldn’t figure out how long he was in there. I think he showered afterwards before seeing Hyesung off.”

 

Sungmin replied, “You can always call him you know.”

 

He paused but then smiled at Sungmin, “Yeah I know.” Kyuhyun stretched with arms to wrap around Sungmin to pull him close. He buried his face into Sungmins neck and nibbled on it.

 

Sungmin started to laugh at the tickling sensation he was feeling, “Wha? Kyuhyun what brought this on?”

 

“You make me so happy.” He mumbled into his neck while climbing on top of Sungmin so that he could hover over him. “I just can’t handle it.” He huskily said while gazing at Sungmin.

 

“Kyuhyun...” Sungmin gasped as the younger teen let his groin press against Sungmins. He added more pressure and Sungmin began to squirm beneath him.

 

“I think it’ll be okay to break at least one rule right?” Kyuhyun whispered into Sungmins ear as he began to grind his hips into the teen underneath him.

 

Sungmin spread his legs wider so that Kyuhyun could settle more comfortable in between them. “W-We have to finish before Yunho and Hyukjae g-gets home.”

 

Kyuhyun hummed in agreement, “Okay. Then we can play StarCraft after. I still didn’t beat the boss.”

 

Sungmin gave a snort of amusement at the random comment but he soon started to forget about it when Kyuhyun ripped his pants off.

 

‘My nerdy boyfriend...’ Was Sungmins last coherent thought. 

 

======================

Thanks to these new upvoters: Justtako, HoldOnAngel, lizzie01, _bhby_, Rozenkreuss and leeleeloveskpop! 

Holy crap I can't believe it's over! I spent almost two years with this story and all of you wonderful subscribers. I want to thank each and every one of you for staying with me all this time even though it took me a long time to write each chapter :'D

For those who are interested, I have decided to write a set of one-shots for "My Nerdy Boyfriend". You can comment on that story with prompts about what kind of one-shots you want to see for example, Eunhaes Trip to the Hotsprings (M) or KangTeuk in Highschool

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>"My Big Family" <<<<<<< Here it is :)

I have some fics to reccomend :D

Shine Like Stars (KaiSoo)

Lunacy Fringe (EunHae)

Fanboy(Eunhae/Slight Kyumin)

Unseen (Eunhae)

Silver Scales (Eunhae/Slight Kyumin)

Kiss Dispenser (Eunhae/Kyumin)

 

Some songs you should listen to :D

Really I Didn't Know (Exo on Immortal Song)

With You (Exo on Immortal Song)

Let it Go (Shinhwa)

 

Picture Spam Time \(^o^)/

Let's celebrate Super Junior-M comback!

And in case you don't know how Junsu or Yoochun looks like

Fun Fact: Junsu (DBSK) and Hyukjae knew each other since Kindergarden

Cute Yunjae~

Oh and just in case you guys were curious as to why I even know about Shinhwa (group that debuted about 15 years ago) It's because I stumbled upon their show called "Shinhwa Broadcast" with Super Junior as a guest star in one of the episodes

One of the funniest crap I've seen in my life XD Seriously. Just google it with ENG subs. They also appear on Radio Star with Kyuhyun

Sungmin/ Minwoo, Kyuhyun/Dongwan, Ryeowook/Eric, Yesung/Andy, Hyukjae/Junjin, Shindong/Hyesung

Yay RicSung ^.^ What are your feelings about Hyesung ending up with Eric?

Random picture of Leeteuk but I really miss him...

I like this picture of Kyuhyun :3

Cutie Minnie in the Aloha or Mahalo book~

Did you hear about Heechul filming 'We Got Married'? Isn't that the funniest thing ever? XD He's such a diva... I don't know why he's even in it lol

And recently, Siwon and Hankyung were seen together at Jackie Chans Birthday T^T It must have been years since Hankyung seen anybody from SuJu!

(In my heart, Hankyung will ALWAYS be part of SuJu)

And we'll end this picture spam with some Hyukjae and Donghae

I just wanna eat him O_O

Hyukkie you're so cute....

And a little bonus of Sungmin being y in one of the live performances of SWING (click link to see full clip:)

Go and check out "My Big Family"!

Leave a comment if you have the time :)