Thank You

My Nerdy Boyfriend

 

 

“Shhhh” Eric cooed as Hyesung started to cry again, “I’ll take care of you.” He said this while kissing Hyesung on his lips.

 

He lowered himself down to the younger mans body and pressed a kiss to his neck. The two men were now laying on the bed with Eric holding himself over Hyesung.

 

“I will love you so don’t cry,” Was the last thing Hyesungs brain could process as Eric made him feel wanted.

Two men laid in bed in a comfortable silence. Listening to each other’s heartbeat through their figures. There wasn’t much sound except for the music that was playing from the bar.

 

Clothes were scattered all over the floor and the room was humid. The room was dark but the light from outside brightened the dark space.

 

Hyesung snuggled deeper into Eric’s chest and the older man pulled the warm blanket over their bodies. Both of them sighed contently but Hyesung knew that they had to have a serious talk.

 

“Hyesung…” Eric called out making sure that the younger man was still awake. The smaller of the two nodded his head to signal that he was up. “How are you feeling?” He asked.

 

Nodding he replied, “I’m okay.” It wasn’t completely a lie but he knows that he still has a lot of explaining to do.

 

Hyesung knows that he shouldn’t be doing this. Running to Eric when he had problems with Junjin. It always somehow ended up to and he doesn’t know why.

 

He just needed someone and Eric was there to hold him.

 

Heal him.

 

Eric snorted at the obvious lie but didn’t call him on it, “You wanna tell me what happened?”

 

Hyesung just sighed and gave Eric the gist of what happened. From Kangin getting into the accident all the way until he ran away from the hospital.

 

The older man listened quietly to what Hyesung was saying and pulled the smaller man in closer to his chest. “You’re not selfish for wanting to clear up your head. I’m sure Kangin will be fine. All his kids are there.”

 

“But I-“ Hyesung protested but was interrupted by Eric

 

“And what would you have done in that state? You were already unstable. Being in a room with everyone feeling like crap wouldn’t have done any good. Stop blaming yourself before I bite you.” Eric responded while teasingly trailing his teeth over Hyesungs neck.

 

Hyesung shivered at the feeling and playfully shoved Eric away from him. “Ew your tongue touched my neck!”

 

“My tongue touched more places than that.” Eric said while waggling his eyebrows in a erted manner

 

Letting out a bark of laughter, Hyesung screeched out with red cheeks “Oh my- you creep! Shut up!”

 

Eric let Hyesung tackle him and pulled the younger man into his lap now that they were both sitting up. Hyesungs cheeks were still red as his form sat on the older mans lap who was also .

 

“Why are you only getting shy now?” Eric teased. Hyesung tried glairing at him but it came out as a pout instead.

 

Despite the teasing, Hyesung didn’t move from his lap. Instead he decided to get comfortable.

 

“Eric…” Hyesung called out seriously, “What are we doing?” He asked. Eric understood what he meant but he didn’t really know the answer to that either.

 

“You needed someone to hold you.” Eric stated.

 

“I know that but…” Hyesung trailed off, “Isn’t this getting-“

 

“-Out of control?” Eric finished his sentence and Hyesung nodded. Eric sighed and replied, “I don’t know. What do you want this to be?”

 

Hyesung was silent trying to gather his thoughts together.

 

What exactly did he want?

“I…. I want to stay with you.” Hyesung said quietly not looking at Eric in the eyes, “I know it seems selfish but I really want to stay with you.”

 

Because he was looking down, Hyesung missed the relieved smile that formed on Erics face. “Good because I want you to stay with me too.”

 

Feeling shy now, Hyesung answered, “I won’t be a bother to you? I would have thought you would have been irritated being a rebound.”

 

“Nah. I’ll wait for you to realize that I’m better for you.” Eric said with a grin. Hyesung rolled his eyes but didn’t deny that what he said either.

 

“So it is okay for me to move in with you?” Hyesung asked hesitantly. After that whole event with Junjin, he doesn’t think that staying at the house would be good for either of them. No matter how much he doesn’t want to leave.

 

Erics face suddenly got serious but with a touch of uncertainty, “About that…”

 

Hyesung asked, “Why? Is it not okay for me to-“

 

“No that’s not what I’m saying.” Eric quickly said, “Well, It’s been almost a whole month since I came back to Korea right? I only came back because the Boss called me in to help him with the new members in the group.”

 

Hyesung urged him to keep going.

 

“The people you saw me meeting last night were the last clients I had to help with so I don’t need to be here.” Eric said nervously.

 

“I’m flying back to the states this weekend” He finally said. Hyesung gave him a shocked look. “I was going to ask you anyways but I guess that this would help your situation. You said that you needed to get away, here’s our chance.”

 

“I’m going back and it’ll probably be a long time before I come back to Korea. Do you want to come with me?”

 

==================

“A-Appa” Sungmins voice shook.

 

Kangin looked at him with a watery smile and slowly opened his arms despite the aching pain he felt in them, “Sungmin.”

 

A harsh sob wrecked though Sungmins body as he ran forward to throw himself on his appa. He was now laying on him and crying into his neck. “I-I d-didn’t m-mean it appa! I l-love you! I love y-you so much!” He tried to say but his voice shook by the tears that were blurring his vision. “I’m s-sorry appa!”

 

“It’s okay Sungmin.” Kangin gave the boy in his arms the warmest smile that Kyuhyun has even seen.

 

Kangin and Kyuhyun made eye contact with each other. Kyuhyun nodded and went out into the hallway to call the others.

 

 

Hyukjae, Heechul, Yunho and Sungmin came out of their appas room after making sure that he was stable enough to come home.

 

The doctors were redressing some of his bandages but he’s allowed to go home tonight which made everyone give a sigh of relief. After a heart-to-heart family moment in the room, all of them were ready to go home.

 

Yunho and Heechul left to go and drop off Jaejoong and for Hankyung to get himself home. Kangin told them that he wanted to properly meet them soon.

 

When Hyukjae came out of the room, he gave a soft laugh at seeing Donghae sleeping with his mouth wide open on top of an equally tired Yesung. When Yesung saw him, he shook Donghae awake much to Donghaes embarrassment.

 

Yesung turned towards his appa who had a contemplated look on his face.

 

“You okay?” Yesung asked.

 

Not answering right away, he replied “Yeah. Let’s see Kangin then we can go home.” He didn’t want to tell Yesung that he wanted to wait for Hyesung to get back. But the more he thought about it, the more he knew that he was probably going to stay with Eric for the night.

 

Hyukjae took the sleepy Donghae by his hand and led him to the car that they came in. When they got into the car, Donghae squeezed his hand and asked, “So how is he doing?”

 

Hyukjae didn’t need to read his mind to know that he was talking about his appa. “Everything is alright I guess. Right now, Teukie-umma is with him so he won’t be alone. Right after I drop you off, I’m going to go straight home.”

 

“I could have asked hyung to take me home…” Donghae said quietly. He didn’t want to get in the way of Hyukjae and his family anymore. He couldn’t help Hyukjae at all during this time and he felt a little ashamed.

 

The hospital wasn’t to far from where Donghae lived so the ride didn’t take long. Parking a few houses away from Donghaes house, he said, “No, I wanted to take you home and thank you for staying with me.”

 

“But I didn’t even do anything.” Donghae said while looking down. He has lost his stutter by now and he was very proud of himself.

 

Hyukjae moved closer to Donghae and forced him to look up, “How can you even say that? It’s already one in the morning but you stayed with me for hours. All my brothers were barely able to handle themselves so having you there made me calm down.”

 

Hyukjae said all of this while gazing into Donghaes eyes. Donghae was fighting off the blush but of course his body didn’t listen to him.

 

The older man noticed the red cheeks and smiled. He leaned forward to connect his soft lips with Donghaes. Donghaes eyes fluttered closed as Hyukjae deepened the kiss. Hot breaths were heard throughout the car and Hyukjae forced himself to pull away.

 

He drove a little further up and he could see Donghaes house approaching. The lights were on which meant that his parents and hyung was still up. He was going to come out of the car to walk him in and explain what was going on but Donghae stopped him.

 

“It’s okay Hyukjae,” Donghae said softly, “You must be really tired right now so I’ll just tell them what’s going on. I want you to go home and be with your family.”

 

“Are you sure?” Hyukjae asked hesitantly. Donghae nodded and leaned forward to peck the older mans lips.

 

“Night Hyukjae.”

 

“Goodnight Donghae.” Came the soft reply filled with adoration.

 

=========

 

Yunho and Jaejoong walked close enough that their hands were almost touching. They finally got to Jaejoongs shared apartment and Yunho wanted to explain to his roommate, Changmin, what was going on.

 

When they got closer, Jaejoong stopped and turned towards Yunho to read his expression. When they were at the hospital, Jaejoong was worried because Yunho didn’t let himself cry at all.

 

Even though the whole situation was resolved, everything was still trapped inside of him. He was like a ticking bomb ready to explode.

 

Reading his expression, Yunho tried to reassure him, “Don’t worry. I’m fine.”

 

Jaejoong but his lip, not wanting to argue with him so he just decided to keep his mouth shut. They finally arrived at the apartment door and Jaejoong didn’t want to say goodbye.

 

He was going to suggest that they meet up tomorrow but then he remembered Kangin and decided against it. Yunho probably wanted to spend time with his family right now.

 

“Just call me if you need to talk okay?” Jaejoong asked Yunho before he went inside. Since the lights were on, Changmin was probably up so he wanted to go inside to greet him before his roommate decides to come outside.

 

Yunho smiled, “Of course.”

 

Jaejoong wanted to hug him. He wanted to kiss him but…

 

Instead he just smiled back and stuck his hand in his pocket to grab his keys.  He told Yunho goodnight and turned to his door to open it. Before he stuck the key in, Yunho placed a hand on his waist and spun him around.

 

Jaejoong felt soft lips on his. The pressure was so gentle that he thought that he was just imagining things. The hand on his waist tightened as he drew himself in closer to the bigger body against him.

 

“Y-Yunho?” Jaejoong asked quietly when they pulled apart. His heart was pounding and his face was on fire. He could barely even look at Yunho right now.

 

“Goodnight.” Yunho whispered to him and reconnected their lips once more before turning around to go back to the car where his hyung was waiting.

 

Jaejoong was left standing there with a shy smile on his face. It took him a good five minutes before he was able to pull himself together to open his apartment door.

 

….

 

“Just grab his hand already Yunho,” mumbled Heechul as he watched his younger brother walk Jaejoong to his apartment. The two men in front of him were walking closely to each other but Yunho wasn’t making any move to grab his hand.

 

Hankyung chuckled and said, “This isn’t a drama Chullie.”

 

The two of them were leaning against the car waiting for Yunho to come back. It was sort of cold outside so Hankyung gave Heechul his scarf to make sure that he doesn’t get sick.

 

After Yunho comes back, the plan was to drop Hankyung off at home so that Heechul and Yunho can go back home with their family.

 

Heechul rolled his eyes, “They’re so obvious though!”

 

His boyfriend responded with a laugh. Hankyung simply adores Heechul. People would say that he’s too high maintenance and hard to deal with but they obviously don’t know the real Heechul.

 

The Heechul who puts up a strong face all the time, despite all the things he’s been through

 

The Heechul who would do anything for the people he cared about

 

The hyung who would do anything for his brothers

 

Hankyung thinks that it’s adorable that Heechul gets worked up over little things. It shows that he cares about every little detail.

 

Instead of responding with words, Hankyung just gazed at Heechul lovingly. Loving the way his big eyes glistened in the light

 

Yeah he had it bad.

 

Noticing the lack of response, Heechul turned to him to scold Hankyung for not listening to him but his words died in his throat seeing the look that Hankyung was giving him.

 

“W-What?” Heechul scolded himself for stuttering and for the blush that has now made an appearance on his cheeks.

 

The older man just leaned close to his face and kissed his forehead before pulling away. “You’re so cute.”

 

“Oh my god.” Heechul mumbled into his hands as he felt as if his face burst into flames.

 

===================

 

Kyuhyun and Sungmin waited in the hallway for Kangin to finish redressing his bandages so that he could be released from the hospital.

 

Leeteuk was in the room with Kangin and the doctor, signing papers and helping out so that they could leave.

 

Junjin told Kyuhyun that he was going to wait in the car with Yesung and that he can take as long as he needed before taking him home. Sungmin doesn’t remember seeing Hyesung with them.

 

Kyuhyun doesn’t either but he decides not to say anything

 

Hyukjae just left with Donghae to take him home because it was already too late. They explained everything to Donghaes hyung so that he wouldn’t start freaking out about where his brother was.

 

Hankyung, Heechul, Yunho and Jaejoong went together in the same car to drop off Jaejoong at his apartment. After dropping him off, they were going to take Hankyung back to where he was staying and Yunho and Heechul was going to go back home.

 

Sungmin had red and swollen eyes from crying so much. He finally calmed down after making sure that his appa was all right.

 

There was a lot of apologizing from both sides and more crying when his hyungs came in along with Teukie-umma.

 

They must have made a big commotion. Five grown men trying to all climb and hug Kangin without falling off the small hospital bed.

 

But everything worked out in the end

 

Kangin just had to deal with two of his sons sitting on each of his legs (that were covered in bandages let me remind you) and his husband of many years sitting on his stomach (that was also bruised from the road).

 

Since it was late, there was barely anybody roaming through the hallways or in the waiting rooms. There were only a few doctors and nurses there and they decided to give the family their space before leaving.

 

Kyuhyun had a sleepy Sungmin lying on his shoulder while he sat in his lap. The older teen snuggled his face into Kyuhyuns neck as he was falling asleep.

 

“Don’t fall asleep yet” Kyuhyun chuckled, “They’re almost finished.”

 

“M’ tired Kyu.” Whined Sungmin. It was a long night and all he wanted was to sleep. He didn’t care that they were in the waiting room where anybody could just come in. They could mind their own business.

 

“Yeah I know.” Kyuhyun said while rubbing his back. He felt content having Sungmin in his arms and making sure that he was okay.

 

“Kyuhyun?” Came the drained voice of Sungmin.

 

The younger teen hummed in response

 

“What were you and appa talking about before I woke up? I could hear voices but I thought that I was just dreaming or something.” He said. Sungmin was too tired to feel Kyuhyun slightly tense underneath him.

 

“I was just asking if he was feeling all right.” Kyuhyun said. It wasn’t exactly lying but he was bending the truth.

 

Sungmin doesn’t need to know about what they were talking about. He doesn’t need to know that his appa was thinking of doing something stupid and that was how he ended up in the hospital.

 

Maybe he’ll tell Sungmin what happened in that room later. Not anytime time soon though.

 

Being too tired to hear the hesitation in his voice, Sungmin just nodded accepting the answer.

 

Kyuhyun felt Sungmin falling asleep again so he readjusted him so that he was now sitting up. He ignored Sungmins whining.

 

“Don’t fall asleep Minnie.” Kyuhyun said in a teasing voice as he pulled Sungmin closer into his chest.

 

“But Kyu~” He said, starting to wake up now that Kyuhyun was nibbling on his neck. “Kyuhyun… it tickles!”

 

Sungmin tried holding in his giggles as Kyuhyun started using his fingers to run along his sides.

 

Kyuhyun ended up stopping and chose to just wrap his arms around his waist while he gazed at Sungmins face.

 

The older teen really did look tired. His eyes were only a little swollen from the crying but he swore he could see dark rings forming even though he took a nap not too long ago.

 

It must have been from all the stress

 

“They’re going to be finished soon so just stay up a little longer okay?” Kyuhyun said and Sungmin nodded.

 

“Appa wants you to come over tomorrow.” Sungmin said quietly after a few minutes. “I think he wants to officially talk to you or something.”

 

Kyuhyun saw this coming so all he did was nod. After the talk he had with Kangin, he hopes that the older man has already accepted him.

 

“You’re not worried?” Sungmin asked.

 

He forgot that Sungmin didn’t know anything yet. Kyuhyun wonders if Heechul and Hyukjae know that Yunho spilled everything earlier.

 

“I think it’s going to be fine.” Kyuhyun replied looking at the boy in his arms.

 

Sungmin gave him a small smile and placed a hand on the side of Kyuhyuns face. His sleepy eyes were gazing at Kyuhyun with a strong intensity. “I didn’t thank you yet.”

 

“For what?” Kyuhyun asked quietly.

 

“For staying with me through all of this. I must have made a really big scene at the park when we found out that appa was in the hospital.” Sungmin said chuckling a little bit.

 

“Of course I stayed.” Replied Kyuhyun. He remembers Sungmins wailing and sobbing. The older teen really lost it. “You don’t need to thank me though. I stayed because I love you. You should already know that.”

 

Sungmin blushed at his words, “I love you too Kyuhyun.”

 

A big smile stretched across Kyuhyuns face as he bent down to capture Sungmins lips with his.

 

The kiss was meant to be soft and sweet but Kyuhyun couldn’t help but deepen it. He couldn’t stop himself from slipping his tongue into Sungmins mouth. The teen in his lap gasped at the intrusion and Kyuhyun situated him so that now, Sungmin was straddling his lap.

 

Kyuhyuns dragged his hands down to rest at Sungmins waist. He knows that he shouldn’t be doing this in a waiting room in a hospital. He wondered if there was a security camera somewhere in the room watching what they were doing.

 

For some reason, this made Kyuhyun hard.

 

Sungmin felt it through his jeans and he pulled away, “Kyuhyun…” He gasped, “Not here.”

 

“Sorry.” Kyuhyun said before pulling Sungmin back to his chest to kiss him again. They continued to kiss each other until Kyuhyun felt a heated glare coming form somewhere.

 

He opened his eyes to see a sheepish looking Leeteuk and a glaring Kangin through the glass window in the waiting room.

 

Kyuhyun almost threw Sungmin off of him in a state of panic but he controlled himself from doing that.

 

Kyuhyun felt that it was a very wise to stop Sungmin right now because the said boy was starting to grind in his lap. Kyuhyun almost fell for it until he saw Kangin starting to grit his teeth and Leeteuk giving him eyes telling him to end it. Now.

 

“He’s going to kill me.” Kyuhyun said quickly as he broke away from Sungmin.

 

Sungmin looked at his in confusion until he glanced behind him to see his parents through the window. He let out a shriek and jumped right off of Kyuhyun.

 

Kyuhyun looked up into the sky for a split second and he knew that this was karma for something bad he did.

 

He just knew it.

 

Sungmin and Kyuhyun made it outside of the room into the hallway of awkwardness. The four of them stood there for what felt like hours until Leeteuk decided to end this uncomfortable silence.

 

“So Kyuhyun!” Leeteuk tried breaking the ice, “Do you need a ride back home?”

 

“A-Ah no appa and Yesung are waiting in the parking lot. I was just waiting for you guys to come out and then I was going to leave.” Kyuhyun replied while avoiding looking at Kangin.

 

“Yeah he’s going to leave right now. Right Kyuhyun?” Sungmin said urging him to go.

 

Kyuhyun quickly nodded his head and bowed ninety degrees to Kangin and Leeteuk. He was about to turn around until he felt a hand on his shoulder.

 

‘Please don’t be Kangin, Please don’t be Kangin.’ Kyuhyun prayed in his head. He turned around and almost cries.

 

“Why don’t you come over tomorrow Kyuhyun?” Kangin asked gruffly. The hand on his shoulder squeezed as if telling him that there was only one correct answer.

 

“O-okay.” Kyuhyun replied, “In the afternoon?”

 

Kangin nodded. Leeteuk and Sungmin calmed down at seeing Kangin trying to act civil.

 

Leeteuk and Sungmin thanked him for staying and exited the hospital. Before Kyuhyun left with his appa, Kangin whispered something quietly to him. The others didn’t hear him. Kangin squeezed his shoulder once more, but this time more gentle.

 

“Thank you.”

 

==============

 

Leeteuk snuggled into Kangins side on their bed. The ride home was quiet but it was a comfortable silence. Sungmin kissed them both goodnight and went into his room.

 

“I’m sorry for getting mad at you earlier.” Kangin said quietly looking at the smaller man.

 

“I’m sorry for not telling you about Kyuhyun.” Leeteuk replied softly, “And about Donghae, Hankyung and Jaejoong.”

 

Kangin chuckled, “It’s okay.”

 

They just stared at each other for a few minutes until Leeteuk said, “I was really scared.”

 

Kangins eyes softened, “I know.”

 

“I didn’t think you’d make it.” His voice broke at the end.

 

“I’m here right now.” Kangin said replied while wrapping his arms around Leeteuks waist. Pulling him closer so that he could kiss him on the top of his head.

 

Kangin let Leeteuk cry into his chest. This made him feel even guiltier for not moving out of the way of the truck. He knows that he’ll need to tell Leeteuk what really happened but that’ll be for another time.

 

Right now he needs to take care of Leeteuk

 

After he calmed down, he raised his head to meet Kangins eyes. Kangin kissed the stray tear that escaped away. He then kissed Leeteuk gently and Leeteuk wrapped his arms around Kangins neck and dragged his fingers down his back.

 

Kangin let out an involuntarily hiss. His body still hurt from the accident. He almost whined when Leeteuk pulled away.

 

Leeteuk just laughed at hearing his displeasure. “How about we wait until you fully heal?”

 

Kangin let out another groan of displeasure. He was about to complain more until they heard a knock on their bedroom door.

 

Kangin got up to open it and was surprised to Yunho on the other side of the door with pink cheeks. “Itisokayformetosleepheretonight?” He said quickly in one breath.

 

Raising one of his eyebrows, Kangin asked, “Can you say that a little slower?”

 

Yunho bit his lip in embarrassment, “Can… I sleep here tonight?”

 

His appas eyes softened and he replied, “Of course.” Yunho let out a sigh of relief and entered the room. He threw himself on the bed to lie in the middle of Kangin and Leeteuk.

 

Kangin was about to close the door until he spotted Hyukjae slowly making his way down the hallway. He stopped in front of the door and glanced inside to see Yunho on the bed.

 

“Do you have room for one more?” Hyukjae asked sheepishly.

 

Leeteuk laughed and answered, “Come over here you monkey!” Hyukjae grinned at settled himself on the other side of Leeteuk. He was already snuggling happily into his umma until Yunho tried to shove the monkey off the bed.

 

“Stop it hyung!” Hyukjae whined, “Umma look at him!”

 

Leeteuk just rolled his eyes from his sandwiched position between his two sons. “I can see him clearly Hyukjae. Yunho stop being childish.”

 

“Umma,” Yunho called out, “I’m a twenty-two year old man sleeping in the same bed as his parents. It’s not going to get more childish than this.”

 

“Dammit Yunho I told you to wait for me!” Came a voice stomping down the hallway. Heechul appeared in front of the door and Kangin stepped to the side so that he can come in.

 

Heechul jumped on top of Yunho and the younger brother let out a groan at the extra weight. He settles himself on the side of Yunho.

 

Kangin stood at the door waiting for one more member of the family. “You can come out now bunny.”

 

A shadow hesitantly walked out from his bedroom and walked towards his appa. Sungmin was dragging a pillow and blanket with him when he stopped in front of his appa.

 

Kangin closed the door behind him and made his way onto the bed. They all complained at the little amount of space they all had on the bed.

 

“The bed isn’t made for six guys.” Kangin said while rolling his eyes. He and Hyukjae were on the outside while in order it went: Kangin, Sungmin, Heechul, Yunho, Leeteuk and then Hyukjae.

 

“It’s been while since we all slept with both of you. I think I was about five?” Hyukjae said with his body draped over Leeteuk.

 

Kangin got up to bring out the extra pillows and blankets from the closet and covered everyone with it.

 

They all lied in a comfortable silence until Kangin said, “I really love all of you.”

 

A unison ‘I love you too appa’ was the response followed by a ‘love you too Kangin’ from Leeteuk.

 

Kangin turned off the lights and smiled contently having all of the people he loved the most with him.

 

==================

 

I should have done this earlier but I want to thank all of these people who upvoted this story:  Syana1, Mano3333, love_db5k_suju, Shizue, PaboForSJ, AwkwardAsian13, angle0fdarkness02, avis01, spraz30, Diamondspark1809, kyutesomate, EXOticLove4ever, samirajoon, flo999, meacuiza, aneezaful, fencingelf, snowflake1, MizzPeel0007, aekyus, Suju808, kyumin_fanny, anonymouschic, Hellbutterflyx, kyussi, SHINeeSUJU2750, ladyrapunzel08, Carolyne1100, WhereToGo, Usa-chan, Sammiwammi65, myotterprince, GwenT96, ShinEllie, misslavender01, MiniJoY, Saharienne, Misa-chanlovesyou, LovesAsianDrama, TallGirl, bluerose_24, faithlane, Nekoah, CallMehhBubz, GyunGyunMinMin, MagicCookie, syunah, evil-bunny, fishchovy, Chosungmin, Henry-Slave, Teukie-oppa, 95anichan, KyuMini, HommieSJ1307, gidibuboo, xiChibiChu, plainawesome

 

Thank you a lot :D

 

This story is coming to and end. The next chapter will be the last! I’m kind of excited but a little sad D:

 

I have some news (maybe a rumor) for you guys! I heard Shindong is enlisting for service next month D’: I also heard that Sungmin would be enlisting soon too... :’(

I’m getting a little paranoid with the whole enlisting thing. I swear if I hear that my baby is going to go... I’m going to fly to Korea. SERIOUSLY. And I will see him in person and cry my eyes out before he goes and then be depressed for the next two years until he gets out O_O

 

I also heard that Hankyung was dating someone from China (my Hanchul heart T^T)! But it turns out to be a rumor so.... I would have supported him anyways though.... But I would have been crying on the inside

 

Recommended songs:

Taxi by Lee Minwoo (Shinhwa)

What is Love (Exo)

Sorry Sorry Answer (Super Junior) <<< Watch Eunhyuks/Hyukjae’s Solo!

 

But anyways, you will now feel the wrath of my pictures spam that I know that you all love >:D

I'm going to miss you Shindong T^T

For my Shinhwa fans ^-^

Hyesung <3

Let's look at baby pictures of SuJu :D

Sungmin

Yunho

Leeteuk

Heechul

Kangin

My Hyukkie~

The next picture is pretty random... but Kris from EXO is one of my new obsessions.....

I never thought that I would ever see a kpop idol prettier than Heechul

I was wrong O_O

This is Ren. HE'S from Nuest

Well anyways... I hope you enjoyed!

Please take the time to comment if you can :)