Three Days

My Nerdy Boyfriend

 

They walked close to each other as Jaejoong directed him to where his apartment was that he shared with his roommate Changmin. They were at the front door when they stopped and turned to each other.

 

Jaejoong noticed that they hallway light was on so it probably meant that Changmin was showering right now.

 

“Will I see you tomorrow?” Jaejoong asked nervously as he waited for the other mans response.

 

“Of course.” Yunho said while smiling at him. Jaejoong smiled and was about to close the door but Yunho quickly pulled him into his body and whispered “Goodnight.” Into Jaejoongs ear.

 

Jaejoongs face was already red when he was pressed against Yunhos chest. “Goodnight Yunho.”

 

==================================

 

(Sungmins POV)

 

“Hyung, calm down.” I said to Heechul as he paced around the kitchen. All I received was a huff in return.

 

It’s been about two days since Yunho left after catching Heechul and Hankyung together at the library.

 

Yunho hasn’t even contacted us yet. I’m worried but I know that he can take care of himself.

 

After the call from Heechul that night, Kyuhyun took me home reluctantly. Unfortunately Hankyung and hyung was already at the house when we got there but hyung was too worried to notice that I was with Kyuhyun the whole day.

 

Heechul finally stopped pacing around the place and threw himself down on the couch next to me, “I don’t know what to do.” He said while sighing.

 

“I’m sure that Yunhos fine hyung.” I said trying to cheer him up but it didn’t really work.

 

“I-I know that but,” He said, “He’s going to be so angry with me.”

 

I frowned but I couldn’t help and agree with that. Of course he’s going to be angry! He loves Heechul hyung the most. He and Yunho was always close growing up and they were always mistaken as lovers.

 

Honestly, even I thought that they were. But over the years, I started to realize that they were just extremely close. Close enough to embrace each other in front of anybody.

 

“I know that he’s going to be angry but he has to understand that you have a partner now!” I said getting frustrated.

 

“You think that I don’t know that?” He said in a tired voice. “I just don’t know what to think anymore.”

 

Now he’s getting me worried. I’m sure he doesn’t regret his decision to be with Hankyung.

 

Right?

 

“Hyung.” I called out to him. “You don’t…. you don’t regret being with Hankyung right?” I asked him nervously.

 

Without hesitation he replied, “Of course I don’t!”

 

“Do you think that he’ll ask you to break it off with him?” I asked.

 

Heechul didn’t respond for a moment. Lost in thought. “I don’t know.”

 

We sat in silence for a while. ‘Would you?’ Was the unspoken question I wanted to ask him.

 

I wouldn’t know what to do either if my hyungs and parents had the same reaction as Yunho to Kyuhyun and I. Do you know how hard it is to choose between your lover and your own family?

 

Kyuhyun.

 

I miss him. I haven’t been able to see him because I was to busy trying to calm Heechul hyung down. We texted each other a few times but it’s not nearly enough to satisfy me.

 

I love you

 

I can’t stop thinking about the words that we exchanged that day we made love.

 

He loves me.

 

Despite the tension in the room, I smiled.

 

==========================================

 

(No ones POV)

 

Hyukjae checked himself in the mirror for about the tenth time before deciding that he looked decent. He bit his lip and fixed his collared shirt once more before exiting the bathroom.

 

He walked down the stairs into the living room to see a tired looking Heechul lying on the couch while playing with his phone.

 

Yunho has been missing for about three days now. Hyukjae knows that his hyung is perfectly capable of being by himself but he doesn’t know why he left in the first place. But he decided not to ask Heechul yet because he doesn’t really look like he wants to talk about it.

 

Right now he’s about to drive Donghae to school but they were going to go out and eat breakfast first. The monkey couldn’t help but grin as he thought about the student probably fidgeting timidly waiting for him.

 

When he walked into the kitchen he made sure to kiss Sungmin and Teukie umma a good morning before going to check up on his hyung in the living room.

 

“Morning hyung.” Hyukjae said softly while crouching down so that he was able to rest his head on Heechuls stomach.

 

Heechul looked up from his phone and said, “Morning you monkey” while taking hold of Hyukjaes cheeks and stretching them as he pleased.

 

This would usually irritate Hyukjae but he wanted his hyung to cheer up so he just sat there.

 

Heechul finally looked at how he was dressed and then he pulled lightly on Hyukjaes hair, “Why do you look handsome today? You have a date or something?” Heechul was shocked when Hyukjae nodded his head happily with a flushed face.

 

“With who?” Heechul asked suspiciously.

 

“Umm… do you remember Donghae? Sungmin brought him over a couple nights ago.” Hyukjae said while smiling.

 

Heechuls eyes widened in realization when he remembered who Donghae was. ‘I freaking knew it!’

 

“The shy one who couldn’t stop blushing?” Heechul asked his brother just to make sure.

 

“Yeah.” Hyukjae said softly.

 

Before, if Hyukjae had told him that he was dating someone, he would have found out who it was and scare the crap out of them.

 

But things are different now.

 

He would be a hypocrite if he told his brothers that they couldn’t date while he was with Hankyung. Heechul had to hold back his smile while he thought of the China man. Yesterday, he came early in the morning to bring Heechul fried rice (that he made himself) for breakfast. He was so sweet to him.

 

It looked like Hyukjae was waiting for his approval.

 

“That’s good.” He said while smiling at the monkey.

 

Hyukjae grinned and hopped on Heechul (ignoring his yelp) and hugged his hyung tightly while kissing him quickly on the side of his head while shouting a ‘Thank you hyung! But I have to go because I don’t wanna be late!’

 

Heechul just chuckled at him.

 

Hyukjae basically ran out the house to his car. He remembered how to get to Donghaes house and before he knew it, he was in front of the students’ house.

 

He nervously made his way to the front door while building up the courage to knock on it.

 

‘Just knock on the door Hyukjae. Knock on the door.’ He said in his head while slightly raising up his hand.

 

But before he could knock on the door, it swung open and he was met with someone he didn’t recognize but looked oddly familiar.

 

“You must be Hyukjae?” The man asked while looking him over up and down.

 

“Ah, yes.” He said while trying to calm himself down.

 

“Oh then come in!” He said while pulling Hyukjae in the house without waiting for him response. “I’m Donghwa. Donghaes hyung.”

 

Panic fell on to Hyukjaes face when he realized the resemblance between Donghwa and Donghae. The same big brown eyes and the same crooked smile. But Donghwa looked older.

 

Hyukjae quickly bowed. “O-Oh! I’m here to pick up D-Donghae.”

 

Donghwa looked surprised at the sudden gesture but he smiled and said, “I’ll get him.” By ‘getting’ him he meant yelling at the top of his lungs shouting, “Donghae hurry up! Your date is here!”

 

Hyukjae blushed when he heard a squeak from down the hall, “T-Tell him I’m c-coming!”

 

 “So...” Donghwa trailed off suddenly looking serious. “How old are you?”

 

“T-Twenty.” He said while scolding himself for stuttering.

 

“He’s only seventeen you know. He didn’t really tell me much about you until last night. How did you two meet?” He asked while leaning against the table.

 

Hyukjae was going to answer until Donghae came running down the hallway with his school bag.

 

 When their eyes met, Donghae blushed and softly said, “Good morning Hyukjae…”

 

“Good morning.” Hyukjae said while smiling widely until his gums were showing. Donghwa had to hold in his chuckles when he saw the interaction between the two.

 

“You guys should get going before you guys won’t have that much time to eat.” Donghwa said while looking at Hyukjae with a pointed look saying, ‘He better not be late to school.’

 

Hyukjae nodded and he couldn’t but wonder if this is how Kyuhyun felt when they met for the first time. He looked towards Donghae and noticed that he was avoiding his eyes. ‘Why are you so adorable?’

 

Donghae hugged his hyung bye and waved timidly at him when he and Hyukjae walked out the house. Donghwa told them to have a good time and Hyukjae couldn’t get out of the house fast enough.

 

When they were in the car, Donghae sat quietly in his seat with his school bag and books. He shyly looked up at Hyukjae and asked, “S-So…where are we going?”

 

“It’s somewhere slightly out of town but I’ll get you to school on time. Don’t worry.” Hyukjae said while smiling bashfully at Donghae.

 

“I have a f-free for first period just in case w-we’re a little late so we don’t n-need to rush.” Donghae said struggling not to stutter.

 

Hyukjae responded, “O-Oh that’s good then.”

 

Then the car ride was sort of silent except for the music that was playing in the car. Neither of them knew what exactly were they. Friends? Boyfriends? But both were too shy to bring it up.

 

When they stopped near a small restaurant, Hyukjae exited the car and quickly made his way to Donghaes side and opened the door for him. Donghae mumbled a ‘Thank you’ with his head down probably blushing.

 

Hyukjae grinned at the younger and hesitantly grabbed Donghaes hand with his own. Donghaes big eyes shot up to meet his but a smile was on his face as his face almost melted.

 

Hand in hand, they made their way inside and sat themselves near the window. The place was nice and cozy.

 

They ordered their food and it came rather quickly. While they ate Hyukjae finally found something that they both found in common so that there wouldn’t be any uncomfortable silences.

 

Dancing.

 

“But if w-we do this, t-then the back lines w-wont be able to be fast enough to get t-to their spots.” Argued Donghae with a pout as Hyukjae was working on their next group routine.

 

Hyukjae groaned and whined, “But I like this song!”

 

Donghae laughed at his childish behavior “How a-about we just work on t-the solos first?”

 

A thought sprouted in Hyukjaes mind when he remembered the solos, “That’s right! You have a solo!” He grinned.

 

Donghaes eyes got big and he said, “I don’t w-want a solo!” While shaking his head.

 

“Why? You’re so beautiful when you dance.” Hyukjae blurted out and a blush appeared on both of their faces.

 

“I-I just don’t want to do it by myself.” Donghae said.

 

“I’ll do it with you!” Hyukjae said.

 

“Y-You would?” Donghae asked shyly. Hyukjae quickly nodded his head and Donghae gave him a smile. “Then…I g-guess it’s okay.”

 

Hyukjae smiled even wider at his answer. He was going to talk about something else but something outside caught his eyes.

 

“W-What’s wrong?” Donghae asked while looking outside too.

 

“Is that?” Hyukjae started to say. “Is that Yunho?”

 

===========================================

 

(Sungmins POV)

 

I’m so tired today. It’s now the third day since Yunho has been missing and Heechul is just sulking around the house. Hankyung finally came over and got hyung out of the house by taking him shopping for things. Heechul ended up agreeing so now I’m waiting outside my house for Kyuhyun.

 

He’s sort of late today. Should I just call Ryeowook and ask him to walk with me?

 

“Minnie~” Ah there he is.

 

“Good morning Kyu.” I said while hugging him as soon as he got close enough. He hugged me back tightly and grabbed my hand while we walked away from my house.

 

The more I looked at him, the more I could see how tired he was with light black bags under his eyes.

 

“Kyuhyun? You look tired. Are you okay?” I asked concerned. Kyuhyun just nodded his head saying that he was okay but I knew that he was lying.

 

I wanted to ask him what was wrong but I didn’t want him to get angry with me so I just kept my mouth shut.

 

Kyuhyun looked over at me again and said with a tired smile, “Don’t worry. I’m fine. It’s just that appa and Hyesung got into a fight a couple of nights ago and it’s been bothering me a little.”

 

Junjin appa and Hyesung in a fight?

 

“Do you want to talk about it?” I asked. He only said that it’s bothering him a little but I can tell that it’s actually making him lose sleep about it.

 

Kyuhyun gave me a forced smile and said, “Not right now.”

 

I wish that we didn’t have school today. He doesn’t really look ready for it right now. I want to cheer him up but I don’t really know how.

 

I looked around trying to see if anyone was out walking. I pulled us so that we hiding behind a tree and I spun him around to face me.

 

Since he was taller I had to look up at him while he looked down towards me. I moved closer to him and Kyuhyun placed his hands on my waist. We both sighed at the contact that we missed since the time I went to his house.

 

I crossed my arms so that they went around his neck and the hands on my waist wrapped around me to pull me closer. I pulled him down so that I was able to connect my lips with his for the first time this morning.

 

It was a light and soft kiss that was to comfort him more than anything else. After we pulled away, he hugged me tightly while burying his face into my neck. He sighed deeply while we leaned against the tree.

 

“I love you.” Kyuhyun said while looking at me in the eyes.

 

Our lips reconnected when I said the exact same thing.

===============================================================

Sorry that it's been awhile you guys T^T I had a MAJOR writters block and I had NO idea where to even start on this chapter. I'm actually not satisfied with this chapter but I have to give you guys at least something so here it is you guys!

I hope it's not too horrible!

I have over 320 subs right now and over 30 upvotes:)

Thank you guys soo much! It makes me happy that you like the story.

And because I have been gone for like...A LONG time, I will reccomend some stories for you guys to apoligize!

Staring at Perfection (Eunhae/Fluff)

The Blue of the Sky on Rainy Days (Eunhae/ Favorite so farT^T/ fluff)

I have a sequel that I'm working on for The Talent Show :) If you wanna read it!

The Kyumin stories from

95anichan 

and

Nicolanyappy

DO YOU KNOW WHAT TIME IT IS?!

PICTURE SPAMMMM

Lets see Dongwha!

(Donghwa is actually pretty old right now but in the story, he will be the young Donghwa)

 

 

 

Kyumin T^T

 

(LOL)

Naughty Wookie :O

Hope you enjoyed^.^

Don't forget to comment for feedback :D