Preparing

My Nerdy Boyfriend

 

Bad words (swearing) here and there in this chapter

================================================

He leaned to my face to kiss the tear away and he said softly, “Don’t cry my Minnie….” He brought his lip to meet mines and I felt his tongue slightly poke at my closed lips asking for entrance. This is our first time-sharing a kiss like this so I was a little nervous. I slightly opened my lips up and felt Kyus tongue slowly meet mine. I closed my eyes while the pain at remembering umma melted away because of Kyuhyun.

Kyuhyun…. I think that I’m starting to fall for you.

 

=================================================

 

“Bunny get up~ It’s time to get up”

 

The only response was a groan and a muffled mumble.

 

“Sungminnie you have to listen to Chullie hyung. I don’t want you to miss school. Get up~” The sweet and calm voice of Heechul voiced throughout the room.

 

Once again, the bunny underneath the covers just ignored the calling of his hyung and snuggled even more into his blanket and bed. The voice of his hyung stopped and Sungmin couldn’t be happier until-

 

“….. LEE SUNGMIN YOU GET YOUR CUTE LITTLE OUT OF BED BEFORE I-“ I quickly shot out of bed and turned off the alarm on my cellphone that my lovely hyung changed on my phone.

 

“I really have to change it to something else.” Mumble a dazed Sungmin. I sat upright on the bed and decided that I had to get up. While standing up, I wiggled my body from left to right to wake myself up.

 

Walking into the bathroom I looked into the mirror and washed my face with water and started to brush my teeth. I began to strip off my white silky pajamas with little monkeys on them (a gift from Hyukkie) and looked at my reflection in the mirror.

 

Looking at my now bare stomach, I pouted my lips and puffed my cheeks out. I have no muscle at all! All I see is a flat and a little chubby stomach.

 

This is totally not fair! I changed into regular clothes for school, grabbed my bag and walked downstairs to the smell of ummas cooking. My pout turned into a smile as I see Kyuhyun already sitting in one of the stools while talking to umma while he made breakfast.

 

Every morning Kyuhyun eats breakfast in my house and walks me too school and to my first period. It’s like our morning ritual. The only ones at the house are Teukie-umma, Hyukkie, and I because Heechul dorms at his college while Yunho is still at America to train and study for his sports career. Appa is a construction worker and he has been coming home late and leaving really early in the morning due to the construction of one of the new buildings for this really well known company. Hyukkie hyung is already fine with Kyuhyun even though they argue a lot.

 

As I walked into the kitchen Kyuhyun turns his head to the side and when he sees me, he gives me a big grin, open his arms wide and says “Good morning Minnie~” I quickly throw myself into his arms and wrap my arms around his neck and give him a little peck on his cheek while I let go.

 

Well… I tried to let go. He grabbed me by my waist and leaned close to my ear and whispered, “I want a kiss right here.” While his lips.

 

I tried to fight back the shiver that ran up my spine and of course blushed while he whispered that to me.

 

Stupid Kyu! Teukie-umma is not even five feet away and he wants me to kiss him there??

 

I seriously have no idea as to where he got this boost of confidence. Seriously! He has no problem kissing me in front of other people and he’s usually the one who starts our more…. Intimate touches.

 

(Blush) well the more intimate we got to is kissing with tongues but nothing more than that! It’s like he already dated before.

 

…. He didn’t date someone before me right? I made a note to myself to ask him about it on our way to school.

 

I pouted my lips again and almost squeaked as he quickly leaned in to them.

 

Oh my bunnies you… you teenage boy! My face was once again set into its scarlet color. It always happens when Kyu is around.

 

“K-Kyuhyun stop it!” I whined quietly because I didn’t want Teukie to know what we were doing as his back was faced to us.

 

He gave me his signature stupid smirk as he quickly stole a quick kiss on my lips and sat back down as he continued his conversation with Teukie as a satisfied look came on his face.

 

While trying to calm down my heart, umma turned around and gave me a bright smile and said, “Morning Sungminnie~”

 

I gave him a bright smile of my own as I made my way around the table to peck him on his cheek. I sat on the chair next to Kyuhyun as we waited and laughed together with umma.

 

“So, did you hear from Yunho or Heechul yet?” Teukie asked as we started eating.

 

I shook my head and said, “Not really. It’s hard because Yunho hyung is in America and the time is different. Heechul hyung is really busy these days because the last time I talked to him, he told me he had exams coming up.”

 

“Okay I’m going to get straight to the point. We have a big problem because you-“ Teukie said while pointing to Kyuhyun “- are dating our bunny and Thanksgiving is coming up. Do you know what that means?” he asked.

 

I nodded my head and Kyuhyun did too. “That means that his hyungs are coming home. And his appa too right?” Kyuhyun said to umma.

 

“Yeah and now we have to decide about what were going to do. Sungminnie, we have to tell them about Kyuhyun because I don’t like keeping secrets from them okay?” Teukie said while looking at me.

 

I know that we have to tell them but I just don’t want to!

 

While sighing and looking down sadly I replied, “I know.” I’m scared that they won’t like him and say that I can’t date him anymore.

 

“Hey...” I heard Kyuhyun say softly as he rubbed his hand on my thighs in a comforting manner. “I can handle them okay? They won’t keep me away from you.”

 

His words made me more confident about this whole ordeal. I placed my hand on his and lightly squeeze it to reassure him.

 

Leeteuk smiled softly at us and said, “I don’t think that it will be that bad because Hyukjae and I already know.”

 

Kyuhyuns smirk came back as he said, “Yeah but he was easy because all I had to do was throw Donghae at him and he already lost.” I rolled my eyes at him but couldn’t help but giggle in my head.

 

Teukie laughed too and said, “I want to meet him too so bring him around sometime. I wanna tease Hyukkie about it.”

 

“Tease me about what?” Hyukjaes voice called out while coming downstairs in his signature boxers and spiked up messy black hair. He walked into the kitchen and went to Teukie umma to give him a back hug and rested his chin on his shoulder. He mumbled a soft “Good morning umma.”

 

“Yah! Put on some clothes you monkey!” Teukie scolded hyung but turned around to give him a proper hug and kissed him on his forehead while telling him to sit down and eat.

 

Aww so cute! Even though I know that Teukie would deny it and say he has no favorites, Hyukkie will always be his favorite son. It’s okay though because everyone spoils me anyways.

 

“Morning hyung!” I say and hug Hyukjae as he mumbled out good morning to Kyuhyun and me.

 

“So what is this ‘Let’s tease Hyukkie’” He said while taking a seat next to umma.

 

Teukie just shook his head while smiling and changed the subject by saying, “No were just talking about what we were going to do about Thanksgiving.”

 

Hyukjae gave him a suspicious look but just went along with it. “What do you mean?”

 

Kyuhyun answered him for us “Everyone is coming back home.” A look of realization came to my hyungs face.

 

He smirked while looking at Kyuhyun and said, “You are so screwed.

 

“This is why were talking about it. How do you think they’re going to react?” Leeteuk asked us.

 

Kyuhyun listened curiously while hyung, umma, and I debated about it.

 

“You should be prepared for screaming and things flying at Kyuhyun if you tell Heechul.” Teukie said. Kyuhyun looked a little intimidated while the rest of us nodded in agreement.

 

“I think appa will kill him.” Hyukjae said. I shoved him while umma scolded him and Kyuhyun looked even more nervous. “Fine. Appa would just threaten to kill him.”

 

That doesn’t make me feel any better hyung!

 

“I don’t know how Yunho would react though. He’s always quiet and doesn’t really get mad.” I said.

 

“But I think that’s what makes his reaction scarier. It’s because we don’t know how he would react.” Hyukjae said.

 

We all looked to Kyuhyun for his reaction. He looked fine but a little nervous. He looked at me and smiled “Well. Were close to finding out.”

 

=================================================

Heyy Kyumin shippers! How are you guys?? Hope you're doing great:D This must have been the fastest I updated right? I wanted to add more to this chapter but I decided to put those ideas into the next one. Hopefully, I can get it done by tomorrow or the day after. I hope you guys are enjoying this story!

 

NOW FOR THE PICTURE SPAM

Isnt he the cutest/dorkiest kid ever?!? (LoL, sorry but he's my bias:) It's Hyukkie by the way

Teenage Hyukmin! It turns out that they knew each other before. Like in highschool

Awww BabyKyu!

LoL what the hell Kyuhyun??

HOPE YOU ENJOYED THIS CHAPTER! SMILE:D