What do I do?

My Nerdy Boyfriend

 

“Good morning my princess~” Kyuhyun called out to me with a big grin on his face.

 

I just rolled my eyes “I’m not your princess Cho!” I replied while trying to walk away from him.

 

But this just made him grin even more. “Yet.” He said back to me.

 

Ugh! This is how it is everyday! Okay, let me start from the beginning. My name is Lee Sungmin and I am a senior in high school. The kid who’s following me around is Cho Kyuhyun, a junior that skipped a grade, which actually makes him a senior like me. But he’s still taller than me.

 

Aish!

 

Anyways

 

For some reason, ever since we first met. He’s been following (I mean stalking) me. I was a little scared at first but after getting to know him, he’s just a harmless and witty nerd who likes gaming.

 

Always calling me his princess. Who does he think he is? Even calling me that in front of our friends.

 

Oh, that’s right. Cho Kyuhyun.

 

“You have issues Cho.” I said to him walking onto the sidewalk. I always wake up early but he’s somehow always out here waiting for me. Where does he live anyway?

 

He chuckled in response, rushing to my side while adjusting his glasses. Everyone knows Kyuhyun as the “witty nerd”. Tall but skinny and has messy brown hair. Usually people like him would get bullied but he’s close to one of the most popular and riches boys at the school. Choi Siwon. Nobody would dare touch him because Siwon was also in the student council.

 

“So how do you think you did on the exams yesterday?” he asked trying to catch up with me. I walked a little slower. Just so he doesn’t whine. Yeah, that’s the reason why.

 

“Honest answer?” I asked him. He nodded. “I failed the math exam.” I groaned in disappointment. I really dislike math.

 

He laughed a little. “Yeah, you were complaining about it all day yesterday.”

 

“How do you know?” I asked.

 

The grin came back “I was watching you the whole time after taking mine.”

 

I looked at him with big surprised eyes but then rolled them again after the shock wore off. “I should have known.” I mumbled. We continued walking silently to school. This guy is really confusing. Is he just playing around with me or something? I was so deep in thought that I didn’t hear him calling for me.

 

“Minnie-ah~ were here.” He said stopping in front of the gate. Then he turned around to face me.

 

He looked at me with hope in his eyes. I tried to ignore his gaze but it was kind of hard to do when I felt it burning at me. Then he started to whine cutely “Princess~ don’t ignore me.” I would of kept ignoring him if he didn’t star getting louder. Students started to giggle at us. So embarrassing!

 

I give up. “Yes?”

 

“Can I walk you to cla-“ he started to ask but I cut him off already knowing what he was about to ask.

 

“No! The last time I agreed you were late to first period. My class is like on the other side of the school!” I scolded him for being so careless. He might annoy me but his dad is really strict about education. Kyuhyun has to always get good grades. He’s the son of the man who owns the academy after all.

 

He smiled shyly at me “You’re worried about me?” he asked gently. I flushed because yes I was. Only a little though!

 

“No! It’s just….” I trailed off hoping that he would just let it slide.

 

“Really?” Of course he wouldn’t.

 

“Just walk me to English!” I responded still blushing a little. I quickly walked into the school while Kyuhyun walked beside me.

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(In class)

 

I don’t know why he always insists on walking me here. We see each other in second (math) period anyway.

 

“Just go out with the boy already.”

 

I groaned in frustration. “No. For the last time.” I replied to Yesung and Ryeowook.

 

Yesung just rolled his eyes at me while Wookie looked like he was about to scream in frustration. These are my two best friends.

 

‘But he’s cute hyung!” Ryeowook tried to convince me.

 

“No he’s not!” I denied. So what if I find him a little cute? Like I’m ever going to admit that.

 

“Whatever” he replied back while sighing.

 

“His feelings are actually genuine you know.” Yesung said quietly.

 

I just shook my head “He’s not serious hyung.” I replied to him. I don’t know if that statement is true or not.

 

Like I mentioned earlier. I don’t really know his true feeling. Kyuhyun is known as someone who likes to prank and tease people. What if he’s just teasing me?

 

Yesung looked like that he was about to say something but then the bell rung and we all had to get started with the lesson. He just sighed and wrapped him arm around Ryeowook’s shoulder.

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After saying goodbye to Yesung and Wookie I walked to my next class. When I got in I could already see Kyuhyun sitting near the back of the classroom. I walked to the back and sat in the chair next to him. We still have a lot of time before class starts.

 

He looked like he was daydreaming of something while looking out at the window. I usually never see him like this. So calm and… serious. If you look at him carefully he could be really handsome. If he wore contacts and got a haircut and maybe a new wardrobe. I chuckled at that thought.

 

He quickly snapped out of that trance and turned to me. He still looked a little dazed but after realizing whom he was sitting by I could see a grin tugging at him mouth. “How are you my princess~?” he asked me with a teasing glint in his eyes.

 

I just rolled my eyes again. Of course. “Not your princess Cho.” He just chuckled. We talked about random stuff until he brought up eating lunch together.

 

“I brought home lunch.” He said while gesturing to the extra bag on his lap. “You want to eat lunch with me?” he asked while smiling instead of smirking at me.

 

I thought about it for a little and replied “No thanks.” But I regretted it as soon as it came out of my mouth after seeing his smile instantly drop from his face. Replacing it with a sad look.

 

“Oh.” Is all he said while looking down. Are you kidding me? Don’t look like that! He was about to turn back to his desk until I grabbed his wrist. He looked at me confused but still having that look on his face. I want it off.

 

“On second thought. How about we do have lunch with each other today.” I replied back to him.

 

His smile instantly came back to his face and his eyes glowed like before. “Really?”

 

I smiled back at him “Yeah.” I could feel my heart beating faster. What is this?

 

“Okay. Want to meet at the tree outside?”

 

“Sure” I replied back to him.

 

We both tuned back to listen to the lesson. But then I felt guilty. Am I leading him on? I don’t know about how I feel towards him but I couldn’t just say no to him after seeing that look on his face. I frowned a little. Does he actually have feelings for me?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

It's short I know! But I just sort of want to build it up a little. Please tell me about what you think! :D