21

Vehemence (HIATUS)

 

“You moved out from the dorm?” Yoochun gave her cousin a look.

Minyoung smiled at him sheepishly.

“I transferred to an apartment near Hongdae.” She fibbed.

“Alone?”

She nodded. Yoochun scowled.

“Oppa, I can handle things on my own. Being at that dorm made me uncomfortable, besides that place is safe.” She said.

Then she thought to herself, I’m living with four vampires, of course, it is safe.

 Yoochun grunted.

“Call me if you need anything. I’m supposed to take care of you.”

 

 

Minyoung parked her Audi in front of the house, she had to review for her finals tomorrow so she dashed up to her room, on her way there she met up with Changmin.

“Oh, oppa, where are the others?” She asked.

“Junsu and Yunho hyung left earlier, and we both know where your brother is.” He grinned at her. Minyoung nodded and thanked him then she walked to her room.

“And, Youngie?” Changmin called.

“Hm?”

“Be careful when you go out, we’re not the only monsters out there.”

 

An hour passed, Minyoung couldn’t concentrate. She glanced at her windo and looked at the woods. Then she smiled and grabbed her things and went down.

She clutched onto her notes as she walked towards the trees.

She found a big protruding rock and decided to make it into her study spot. She smiled to herself in content as she opened her books again and put her earphones on.

 

“That’s her?”

The other wolf nodded as he and his friend watched the human who was sitting on top of the huge rock.

“She’s the owner of the jacket.” He said again.

“It’s strange, she didn’t run away in fear when she saw you.” The other one cackled.

“I know.”

Then the human looked up, straight at where they were hiding.

 

Minyoung looked up, she felt like someone was looking at her.

She saw a familiar pair of yellow eyes.

“Kaeya(Dog).” She whispered. Then she climbed down from the rock.

She accidentally slipped on the wet grass and landed on her back, she winced but she felt nothing hard beneath her. It was fur.

She looked down, she was on the dog’s back. The creature bent down, she slid back to the ground and landed on her feet.

She gasped lightly as she took in the animal’s size, it was bright out and she could see its features. Sharp teeth, large legs and yellow eyes.

Then she heard another low growl behind her.

It was another dog, this one was slightly taller and less lanky, it had dark brown fur, almost black and the same yellow eyes.

“Your brother?” She asked, as she slowly touched the dog in front of her and ran her fingers through its onyx colored fur.

 

“She’s….strange.”

“I know. But I think she’s special.” He replied as he felt her fingers on his back.

“She’s not scared of us.”

“She smells like one of those bloodsuckers but she’s not one.”

“I know, I smelled her last night too, I grew nervous. But then I saw her. She’s human.”

Minyoung glanced at the other animal and walked to him.

“Ya, what is she doing?”

“She’s just curious hyung, let her pat you.”

Minyoung smiled as she ran her fingers through the dark brown fur.

“If I had pets like you, I don’t think I would need CCTV at my house.” She mused to herself.

 

“She…has a point.”

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++