17

Vehemence (HIATUS)

 

 

Narrator

 

As soon as Yunho left the room, Minyoung plugged her mp3 player to the speaker set and put it on high volume.

Why?

Because her cheeks were flaming and her heart was racing. She didn’t want the vampires within the household to hear that.

She didn’t want them to know the effect Yunho has on her.

She plopped on the bed and covered her face, her relaxation ended when Changmin walked in her room.

“You know…we wont eavesdrop on you.” He winced as he eyed the iPod warily. Minyougn sat up and switched it off.

“Sorry oppa.” She murmured.

“It’s fine, it was just a little noisy.” He smiled at her.

“Go to sleep, you have class.” He said before leaving and closing the door behind her.

Minyoung scrunched her nose, she felt like she was five, living with four dads.

 

Yunho and Changmin were both watching the television when they heard a scream echo throughout the house, before any of them could stand, they saw Jaejoong bounding up the stairs.

 

Jaejoong walked in Minyoung’s room. She was crying and clutching to her pillow.

“Youngie?” Jaejoong looked at her, then he gently sat beside her. Minyoung was shivering.

“Oppa?” She looked at him.

“It’s me….stop crying.” Jaejoong shook his head at her.

“I….dreamt of your accident again…I’m sorry.”

Jaejoong felt guilt hit him, if only he hadn’t been so angry earlier and yelled at her.

“Don’t be, Youngie.”

“Are you still mad at me?” She asked. Jaejoong shook his head and hugged her.

“I never was, dongsaeng. Don’t cry.”

Minyoung nodded, then they both heard her phone vibrate.

SAEYOON UNNIE

Minyoung blinked at the screen.

 

Minyoung’s POV

 

Why is unnie calling me in the middle of the night? Oppa pulled away and looked at my phone.

“Answer it.”

I press the green icon.

“Yeah..unnie.” I glanced at oppa, he was already standing by the window.

“Is this Miss Kim Minyoung?” A male voice asked.

“Yes, it’s me. Is something wrong with Saeyoon unnie?”

“Well, I’m a waiter here at Mystique bar, miss Lee has passed out and she is extremely drunk. If you could-”

Before he could finish the sentence, oppa took my phone and brought it his ear.

“Send me the address of your bar. I will be there to pick her up.”

 

“Oppa..what if she sees you?” I asked as I followed my brother down the stairs. It was already two in the morning; I noticed that Yunho was at the living room, reading. Of course, I am the only one who sleeps in this household.

“Watch over her. I need to go.” Jaejoong oppa murmured before heading for the door.

I sighed as I watched him go to his car.

“What’s wrong with him?” Yunho oppa asked as he gestured for me to sit beside him.

“The waiter from the bar called, unnie passed out. She must be very drunk.” I replied as I sat.

“Ah, that..Lee Saeyoon?”

I nodded.

“Jaejoong…everyday, he would come out and watch her from afar.”

“I know. He loves her so much.”

 

Narrator

 

Jaejoong stepped on the gas as he sped away from the house. From the moment he heard Saeyoon had been drinking he knew something was wrong.

He glanced at Minyoung’s phone and read the address.

He gripped on the steering wheel tightly.

Saeyoo wasn’t the type to drink until she gets wasted.

Something must have been bothering her.

 

Minyoung yawned lightly and leaned on the couch.

“Go back to bed.” Yunho said.

“It’s fine oppa, I’ll wait for my brother until he comes back.” She murmured as she leaned on the couch.

Yunho didn’t say anything but he just looked at her, soon enough Minyoung’s eyelids started to droop.

She was already asleep. Yunho smiled lightly and picked up the fleece blanket from the other couch and gently wrapped it around her.

“….Oppa….” Minyoung murmured.

Yunho shook his head and curled a lock of her hair around her ear.

 

“I should be staying away from you…but..it’s difficult.” He whispered.

 

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++