32

Vehemence (HIATUS)

 

 

 

Yunho looked up at the morning sky.

“I spoke with some of our kind, no one can trace Youngbae now, but there has been rumors.” Junsu started.

The four of them were staying at one of their reserved hideouts, an isolated villa at Jeollado.

“Youngbae has been recently seen with Seunghyun.”

Yunho’s gaze turned to Junsu. Jaejoong and Changmin tensed.

“Seunghyun has Saeyoon.” Yunho almost cursed.

“Seunghyun, the guy who wanted you dead a few years back, right?” Jaejoong asked.

Yunho nodded and looked away.

“I think he wants something from you hyung.” Changmin said.

“He took Saeyoon, it’s too obvious whom he’s planning to take next. But they failed.” Junsu nodded.

“We have to know where they are, Junsu-yah, did you find anything else?”

“Seunghyun’s clan, they’re here in Jeollado. They have a hideout somewhere, I have yet to trace it.”

“Saeyoon,… she’s with him. We can track her scent instead.”

 

Minyoung grabbed her phone as she arrived in her room.

“Youngie?”

“How’s oppa doing?”

“We’re trying to track Saeyoon’s scent. They’re here in Jeollado. How about you?” Yunho asked from the other line.

“I’m doing fine, oppa. These guys have been really good to me, just like younger brothers.” She chuckled.

“Good then, don’t go out too much and never take walks alone, arasso?”

“Arasso. Oppa, you take care.”

 

 

“Grocery shopping? Not hoarding?” Minyoung mused as she watched three full carts filled with food, Chanyeol nodded proudly as he pushed his cart.

“Appetites.” She shook her head and walked beside Suho.

“Do you guys like Japanese food?”

“Yes!” Baekhyun hollered.

“I have to get used to the super hearing too.” She smiled.

“We’re fine with anything, Minyoung.” Suho nodded.

 

Saeyoon’s eyes slowly opened, she felt numbness all over her body. She was tied to a chair.

“So, you failed to grab her?!”

“She was guarded by twelve wolves, what do you expect?”

She heard a loud crash, then she could smell a faint tangy scent.

“No matter what it takes, we have to get Kim Minyoung, this is the only way we can have Jung Yunho bowing to us!”

Saeyoon’s eyes finally adjusted to the darkness.

 

Right in front of her was a pile of dead bodies, already starting to rot.

 

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++