31

Vehemence (HIATUS)

 

 

“This can’t be.” Jaejoong shook his head and curled his fists. No one was allowed to go back in the house. It wasn’t a safe place anymore.

“Minyoung shouldn’t be with us.” Junsu said.

Everyone turned to him.

Minyoung silently sat on one of the logs, she was looking at the house from afar. She could also hear Kris and his brothers, they were in their wolf forms, roaming around the area.

“What I meant was, Youngbae can track us always, but if Minyoung’s not with us, she will be safe.”

“Yoochun oppa, I can-”

“He can’t protect you against Youngbae, Youngie.” Jaejoong replied.

“I would be putting him in danger too.” She looked down.

Yunho frowned.

“We can’t let her go back to her dorms too.” Changmin said.

“Oppa, where do you plan to put me?” She asked, trying to lighten their mood.

“We can’t just simply-” Yunho started but then he got cut off when he saw Suho walking to them.

“She can stay with us. We can keep her safe.”

Everyone grew quiet for a moment, then Changmin was the first one to speak.

“He’s right. What can they do against twelve wolves?”

Yunho looked at Minyoung, she was staring at Suho.

“But, Suho, won’t that be bothersome? You’d be putting yourselves in danger too.” She said.

“They already know about us, and they hurt one of us too.” He smiled at her.

Minyoung stood up and walked to her brother.

“Hmm?” Jaejoong asked as his sister walked to him and hugged him.

“Oppa, if I go and stay with them for a while, you’ll be able to look for Saeyoon unnie better. You don’t have to worry about me.”

“Min-”

“Trust me on this.” She smiled, Jaejoong nodded and kissed her forehead.

“I’ll go get your things…or what’s left of it.” Junsu muttered as he began to run back to the house. Minyoung turned to Yunho, and then slowly she reached to hug him.

“Don’t try to do anything funny, Youngie.”

“I’ll see you at my graduation, oppa.” She beamed back.

 

“I can’t believe I just let my sister leave and go with wolves.” Jaejoong said as they slowly got in their cars.

“It’s for her safety.” Yunho quipped before getting in his Exelero.

Jaejoong’s brows rose and watched as Yunho speed away.

“He….likes Youngie, doesn’t he?” He looked at Changmin and Junsu.

“Let’s just say the moment he gets his hands on Youngbae, it will be goodbye.”

“And, Jae?” Junsu called.

“Don’t worry, I’m sure we’ll find Saeyoon soon.”

 

Minyoung stepped in the two-floor condominium unit.

“This place has a total of eight rooms.” Kris said as he helped her with her things.

“Welcome, noona.” Tao smiled at her.

“Your room is the one on the right, second floor.” Lay said as he and DO went down the stairs.

Minyoung nodded and took her bag from Kris, but then he shook his head at her.

“I’ll help you, go on up.”

 

“Werewolves, you say?” Seunghyun looked up.

“They were the ones who killed your brother.”

His brows furrowed and his fingers curled around the glass he was holding, soon the item broke into pieces. Seunghyun turned his gaze to Saeyoon who has sitting on the floor, unconscious.

“It would be nice if Minyoung joined her too, right?”

Youngbae grinned at him.

“Gather everyone, it’s time we get rid of that arrogant bastard at once.”

 

Minyoung had already taken a shower and changed into a fresh set of clothes when she went down for breakfast.

“Hyung! I want my eggs sunny side up!”

“Scrambled for me!”

“Don’t touch the bacon, Huang Zitao!”

She smiled as she saw them.

“You’re awake, did you have a good sleep?” Suho asked her.

“Yes, thanks for letting me stay.” She smiled.

“You’re one of us now. Don’t be like that.”

“Because of this?” She raised her finger, Suho shook his head.

“You were already one of us before that.” He nodded. Minyoung blinked at him.

“Noona’s up!” Sehun announced.

Minyoung glanced at DO who was having a hard time at the kitchen.

“I think I should help.” She mused as she walked towards him.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++