16

Vehemence (HIATUS)

 

Narrator

 

Minyoung bit her lip as she went in the house, as soon as she entered the living room, Junsu took her by the arm.

“You’re hungry, right?” He asked.

Minyoung could only nod.

“I ordered pizza for you earlier, will that be okay?” He asked. Minyoung sat on one of the stools.

“It sounds great…”

“You can call me oppa, if you want. I’m way older than you.” He grinned at her.

“Arasso Junsu oppa.” She smiled back, Junsu nodded and placed two slices of pizza inside the microwave.

“I heard…you have to understand your brother…he’s having a hard time.”

Minyoung looked down as she remembered when they last saw Saeyoon earlier.

“I understad…but…why do I have to move in..in such a rush? Is it that…bad?”

Juns nodded.

“With our kind…we would just do anything for revenge.”

“Revenge?”

“Well….before…one of the biggest clan wanted us to join them. Yunho hyung refused to, then they got angry with us. Claiming that we’re disrespecting them.”

Minyoung nodded.

“I’m glad to have you here in our house, Minyoung. It gets dull at times, living with guys.”

Minyoung chuckled.

“I hope I wont be giving you guys a hard time though.”

The microwave pinged, Junsu took out the pizza and placed it in front of her.

“Oh, I forgot, we have to feed her too.” Changmin popped in the kitchen.

“I feel like a pet hamster.” Minyoung flinched. Changmin chuckled and ruffled her hair.

“Then, we’ll be leaving. Enjoy your meal.” Junsu said to her.

“Leaving? At this time?” Minyoung blinked.

“We need to go hunting. Since we have a human at home. We have to be full always.”

Minyoung balked at Changmin, Junsu sighed and hit the back of his head.

“You’re scaring her.” He hissed.

“I’m just kidding, hamster. Its for safety precautions. See you alter.”

 

Minyoung place the plate on the dish rack for it to dry, she was about to reach for a glass when she felt someone pat her arm. She jumped, almost slipping on the marble floor.

“Sorry.” Yunho was looking at her.

“Could you at least…make a sound when you appear?” She murmured, as she got a glass.

Yunho chuckled and helped her get some water.

“Like tapping on the wall or something oppa.”

“Oppa?”

“I decided to call everyone in this house oppa.” She shrugged. Yunho smiled and looked at her.

“Your room’s upstairs. I’ll show you.”

 

“Jae said you despised pink.” Yunho muttered as he pushed open the door.

tumblr_mhbpvdD7vH1rl12vvo1_500.jpg

"It’s pretty, oppa. I like it.” Minyoung smiled.

“About..Jaejoong..dont worry too much. I’m sure he’ll come around.”

Minyoung shook her head as she placed her purse on one of the couches.

“He never…spoke that way with me. It worries me.”

“He’s not mad at you-”

“I know that…but..what did my brother do to see that? He doesn’t deserve this pain. He lost his family…his friends..everything.” Minyoung bit her lip and looked at him.

Tears started to fall on her cheeks.

“I don’t like him being like this.” She murmured. Yunho sighed and gently wrapped his arms around her.

“It’s not your fault, Minyoung.” He said. He was shocked that Minyoung didn’t pull away from him, but what made him more shocked was, he actually hugged her.

“I know. I just hope there’s a way I can make him feel better.” She murmured.

Yunho smiled and patted her hair.

“This is crazy. I’m letting a vampire hug me.” Minyoung commented with a chuckle. Yunho’s eyes widened, but Minyoung just pulled away and looked at him.

“Thanks oppa.”

 

+++++++++++++++++++++++++