7

Vehemence (HIATUS)

 

Narrator

 

Saeyoon pulled over in front of a restaurant they always frequent. It was a ramen store that served different types of noodle dishes.

Saeyoon looked at the sign.

Her heart clenched a little. Countless of times, Jaejoong and her had come here to eat.

“Here, again?!” Saeyoon grinned as Jaejoong stopped the car.

Jaejoong grinned at her.

“You said you were hungry, this is the best pigging out place.” Jaejoong smiled boyishly, his cold CEO image completely lost.

Saeyoon chuckled and slipped out of the car. Jaejoong came around and took her hand.

“We went here yesterday.” Saeyoon grinned at him; Jaejoong leaned over her and gave her a quick kiss.

“I know. But you like it here and I like it here, it seems fair enough, right?”

Saeyoon wiped her tears before turning to Minyoung.

“Let’s go unnie.” She smiled at her. Saeyoon nodded.

 

“Oppa was crazy about this place.” Minyoung said as she looked around the place. Saeyoon nodded as she picked up her chopsticks.

“Oh, I’m sorry unnie.” Minyoung looked down.

“It’s okay, Youngie. Eat up.”

 

Jaejoong was clad in a black shirt and denim jeans as he walked around the streets of Seoul aimlessly.

Then he noticed one of Saeyoon’s cars parked across him. He looked at the store. He flinched as he looked at the windows.

There they were.

Saeyoon and his sister. They were smiling and laughing as they talked. He looked away and decided to walk away.

 

Minyoung arrived in her room and locked the door behind her. Then tears started to flow from her eyes.

“I shouldn’t have allowed you to go there oppa. Even….unnie is hurting.” She murmured to herself.

 

“Mister Kim’s car has been found, it was burned.”

Minyoung dropped her phone on the floor. Her mother fainted.

“But, we didn’t find his body, we will look for him.”

Minyoung didn’t listen to officer.

“He has been missing for three days, and you only find his car now?!” Her father snapped.

“We’re sorry. But it was raining heavily that night. It was very hard for us to search.”

 

It was a Sunday, the campus was empty except for the maintenance crew. Minyoung was in denim shorts and a plain shirt as she walked around. Sports week was nearing and different decorations were being hung around the whole school.

“You have a knack for always being alone.” A baritone voice joined her thoughts. She turned back.

Yunho walked to her with his usual easy grace. Minyoung nodded.

“You always seem so free.” She replied with a small smile. Yunho shook his head and walked beside her.

“I just live nearby, this place is easy to access.” He said.

Minyoung was about to speak to him, when she tripped on a rock; Yunho caught her elbow in time and pulled her up again.

Minyoung’s brows furrowed briefly, she felt heat creep up her cheeks. Yunho let go of her.

“What’s your major?” Yunho asked her.

“Business Management.”

“That’s good to hear.”

Minyoung smiled and looked away. Then Yunho tensed beside her. She looked at him oddly.

“Is something wrong~”

Before she could finish her sentence, Yunho took her hand and began pulling her away.

 

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++