26

Vehemence (HIATUS)

 

 

Yunho took Minyoung’s hand as they stepped out from their house. They walked towards the woods again.

“Oppa, you should leave and trace unnie.” She whispered.

“We can’t. You’re going to be-” Jaejoong paused, in the darkness he could see eleven looming figures ahead them.

“What happened-” Minyoung stopped when Yunho pulled her back, she landed on his chest slightly then she moved away, her cheeks coloring.

“They wanted to meet you, Minyoung.” Kris said.

Minyoung turned and she gasped.

“Kai?” Kris called, the black furred beast stepped forward to her.

“I shouldn’t have called you that.” She murmured as she stepped forward.

Jaejoong watched as his sister stretched her palm towards him.

Kai shook his head at her then he disappeared.

“Where-”

“I was really shocked when I met you!” A voice boomed from the dark, then a tall man bounced up to her, he had a huge smile on his face.

“Chanyeol.” Kris said in a warning tone.

Minyoung smiled and offered her hand.

“I’m the dark brown one.” He chirped at her and shook her hand. Then one by one his other pack mates appeared.

“This is Sehun, we were following you when you got attacked earlier.” Chanyeol went on, Minyoung nodded and smiled at Sehun.

“You should eat more, you’re too light.” A baby faced male walked to her.

“I’m Luhan.” He smiled at her.

“This is Lay, Xiumin, Chen, Tao, Suho, DO, Tao and Baekyun.” Kris said as eight males appeared.

“Nice to meet you.” Yunho stepped forward.

“I believe that the vampire we killed earlier wanted to harm her.” DO glanced at Minyoung.

“Yes, he-”

“Thanks for the pushing that tree of me, Minyoung.” A deep voice said, then Kai appeared before her.

Minyoung’s eyes widened as she saw him.

“Kai, right?”

He nodded and shook her hand.

“You helped me too earlier, so thank you.”

“We have an idea where they kept the other female you’re talking about. But we aren’t certain. The scent just trailed off, but we can show you where.” Suho said in a calming tone.

“We can’t go, we can’t leave-”

“She can come.” Chen and Chanyeol nodded.

Minyoung felt like she was looking at younger brothers, she smiled and glanced at her brother.

“What if we get attacked?”Jaejoong countered.

“She’ll be safe with us.” Kris stated.

“One of us can carry her while we run. It won’t be comfortable for her if you do.” Xiumin nodded.

“Oppa, I want to come. I don’t think I can be alone at the house too. Besides-”

Yunho cut her with a look.

“I give you my word, she will be safe with us.”

 

“Will you be okay with that?” Yunho turned to her. Minyoung nodded and gently wrapped her arms around his waist.

“Oppa you’ve been having too much trouble because of me, don’t worry.” She smiled.

Yunho nodded and ran his fingers through her hair.

Minyoung froze and pulled away.

“They’re here.” Changmin said behind them.

Minyoung turned and saw Kai flanked with Luhan and Chanyeol, they were already in their wolf forms.

“They will be with you as we travel. Be careful, Youngie.” Jaejoong took her hand and walked towards them.

Minyoung nodded and glanced back at Yunho.

Then Kai crouched down, Jaejoong lifted her slowly and Minyoung held onto the fur and hoisted herself.

“All set?” Junsu called, with a swift nod from Luhan, they all began to run.

 

Minyoung felt the air hit her face as Kai ran in wolf speed, beside her she could catch quick glances of the other wolves and her brother. She could also catch glimpses of Yunho, Junsu and Changmin.

She yawned lightly as she pressed her cheek on Kai’s back.

“I can sleep for a while, right?”

Kai nodded back slightly without changing his pace.

“This is like riding a flying horse…you guys run so fast.” She murmured.

 

Yunho relaxed as he saw Minyoung slowly relax on the wolf’s back. He was still surprised that Minyoung made friends with such a huge pack.

Then the wolves stopped.

“What is it?” Jaejoong said then all of them froze.

 

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++