27

Vehemence (HIATUS)

 

 

Jaejoong stopped and looked at the lone warehouse from afar, his vampire sight could see every detail and hear everything coming from the building.

But he could smell the blood.

“It’s…empty.” Yunho looked at the wolves behind them. It still unnerved him that he, a vampire was actually talking to the creatures. But he knew had accepted it, they helped Minyoung.

Then, Kris and Suho appeared they were in their human forms.

“We sensed movement from that place just a yesterday, they left.” Suho said.

“Maybe we can catch a scent if we move closer.” Changmin said, Junsu glanced at Minyoung, she was fast asleep on Kai’s back.

“Youngie?” Jaejoong, out of habit, called for her.

“She’s asleep, don’t worry she’s safe.” Kris reassured him as they began to run towards the warehouse.

 

Minyoung winced as she tried to sit up. She heard Kai growl beneath her and she opened her eyes.

“…Oppa, why is it so dark?” She asked, soon she felt Kai stooping down. Minyoung slid down, and she felt an arm around her waist.

“Yunho oppa?” She asked, the place was so dark and she couldn’t see a thing.

“It’s me, we’re inside the warehouse where they kept Saeyoon for a while.”

Minyoung swallowed as her fingers curled around his hand, Yunho smiled and led her.

“Blood.” Junsu said from, Minyoung stepped back, someone behind her yelped.

“Sorry!” She said, the wolf grunted and walked a few steps away from her.

“Xiumin says you should be careful.” Kris’ amused voice was heard.

“Oppa, will it be okay if I sit down somewhere? I think I’m going to be sick, this place smells like….dead rats.” Minyoung murmured. Yunho nodded and looked around for a chair, but Minyoung felt a hand around hers.

“Come with me, oppa will help you look for a seat.” Jaejoong said, then he threw Yunho a look.

There was a pile of dead bodies in the room. And he didn’t want his sister to see it.

 

 

“You left her outside with the wolves?” Changmin asked incredulously. Kris and Suho looked at him.

“No offense, but we just found out you guys still existed.” Changmin said.

“She’s safe with them, Changmin. Would you rather Minyoung see this?” Yunho gestured towards the pile of at least seven human bodies in front of them. Jaejoong looked away.

“They have bitemarks.” Suho said.

“They drained them.” Junsu shook his head.       

“Whoever did this knew we were coming.” Yunho said.

“Could it be…Sanghyun’s coven?”

“Is he the one we killed earlier?” Kris asked.

“Yes, I think his brothers will use Saeyoon as revenge.” Yunho frowned and looked at Jaejoong.

 

Minyoung looked at the three wolves in front of her.

“You’re Luhan.” She pointed towards the sand colored wolf that was lying on the grass. The wolf looked at her and nodded.

“You…” She eyed its black and somewhat tinted with a little red fur.

“Tao, am I right?”

The animal nodded at her and walked behind her, then Tao sat down. With his head he pulled Minyoung towards him and made her sit. She felt all the coldness leave her body.

“..Thanks.”

“And you must be….”  She stared at the wolf for a long time, then he walked away.

“Did I offend him?” She looked up at Tao.

“You didn’t, I’m Lay.” He appeared from behind the trees. Minyoung smiled.

“Nice to meet you.” She said, Lay nodded and sat beside Luhan.

“Can…I ask you something?”

Lay nodded at her.

“You all seem to be younger than me, do you guys go to school?”

“We do. At Seoul University.”

“How come I never saw you guys?”

“I-”

 

“Why hello, Yunho’s friends.”

 

 

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++