28

Vehemence (HIATUS)

 

“Check the perimeter if you can find anything.” Kris said, then DO, Xiumin, Baekyun and Chanyeol left.

“This is….how could they do this?” Jaejoong shook his head.

“Saeyoon was here, I can smell her scent.”

Then Yunho frowned.

“It was Sanghyun’s clan. They got her.”

“Can you trace them?” Suho asked.

“We can, but I know it might be impolite but why are you helping us?” Yunho looked at him. Even Jaejoong grew curious.

Chen, Sehun and Kai all followed as their alpha walked towards the four vampires.

“One of us is related to you and Minyoung.” Kris stated as he looked at Jaejoong.

“What do you mean?”

There was a soft growl from behind them.

“You are related.” Kris finished.

 

 

 

Tao immediately shot up and soon Luhan who was already standing beside him joined him. Lay was beside Minyoung pulling her back.

“You’re Minyoung aren’t you? Kim Jaejoong’s sister, Yunho’s-”

“Where did you keep Saeyoon?” Minyoung asked the vampire who was standing a few yards away from them.

“Why don’t you come with me and I could show you?”

The wolves growled.

“Minyoung, stop-”

The vampire moved forward and looked at Luhan and Tao.

“Amazing creatures. How did you befriend them, miss Kim?”

Lay lifted Minyoung by the waist and hoisted her up on Tao’s back, then he disappeared.

“They’re attached to you.” He mused, the vampire had medium height, short jet-black hair and there was just something about him that seems so sinister.

Tao growled at him, he stepped back.

“If you ever touch a hair on her, I’ll make sure-”

“Oh, you little human don’t be so naïve.”

That’s when she saw it, they were at least twenty more vampires behind him. Luhan looked at Tao and slowly they stepped back. Lay was now behind them, his light gray fur shining against the moonlight.

Minyoung swallowed.

“We’re here to get you and show you where miss Lee is, so why don’t you come and join us. In return we won’t hurt your little wolfy friends. They killed one of my brothers you know, and we are pretty much agitated with them.”

Tao, Luhan and Lay all looked at him uninterestingly. Minyoung slid down from Tao’s back. Tao snarled at her, she shook her head at him and patted his head.

“I wish I could talk to them, they can understand me, but I can never hear them.” She fibbed, the vampire in front of her smiled.

“Yes, yes, they are curious creatures.”

She smiled and walked in between Luhan and Lay, then Luhan yanked her back with his teeth.

“Luhan, what-” She froze when Luhan’s canine tooth had grazed her index finger. It bled a little and she wiped it away. The vampires’ gazes were all locked on her.

I’m sorry, I had to do it Minyoung. We have no way of staying in contact with you.

Minyoung’s eyes widened at Luhan.

You….I can hear you?

We can talk about that later. It’s me Lay. You are not allowed to go with him.

I know, but they can hurt you.

We are stronger than you think,  Tao said, his tone defiant.

I know that, but I can’t risk it.

“He bit you?”

Minyoung smiled and shook her head and walked to him.

“Well, things happen, pets, you have to understand them.”

DO hates that word.

“You did mention you would show me where you kept unnie, right?” She was right in front of the vampire.

“Yes, I will then-”

Minyoung reached out to shake his hand.

Pick me up, now!

Then before the vampire could pull her to him, Luhan had picked her up and tossed her towards Lay’s back and the three of them ran.

 

 

Jaejoong looked up as he heard it, his sister’s heartbeat and footsteps.

Without a word, they all ran out of the warehouse.

“Minyoung!” Yunho called as he saw her on one of the wolves’ back, the three creatures were running towards them.

“Look, it’s Youngbae.” Junsu said, then they all hissed.

Kris and Suho had disappeared to shift.

DO, Xiumin, Chanyeol and Baekhyun leaped in front of them in full force. Tao picked up Minyoung from Lay’s back and tossed her towards their direction.

Yunho jumped and caught her before he landed back on the ground. Minyoung gasped for air as Yunho slowly put her down, she looked up at the army of vampires walking in front of them.

Kris and Suho appeared and stood in front. Changmin and Junsu hissed as they saw Youngbae smirk.

 

“I have to admit though, Yunho. You chose well, Minyoung is a very beautiful girl.”

 

 

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++