14

Vehemence (HIATUS)

 

Narrator

 

Minyoung balked, Jaejoong looked away.

“Oppa…what..” She stuttered, Jaejoong turned to his sister and smiled.

“Let’s go home. I have things to discuss with you.”

Minyoung knew how her broher was feeling at the moment. His smile and happy tone were all fake.

She knew what was running in his mind.

“Oppa. I can talk to unnie~”

“It’s fine, Minyoung. Let’s just go home.”

 

“You want me to what?!” Minyoung almost choked on her water.

Jaejoong sighed and gently took the glass from her to prevent further damage.

“Minyoung-ah, I know it sounds…a little crazy but its true. No one knows if someone will attack you-”

“But why would they attack me? I’m not a vampire.” Minyoung winced.

They were already back in the house, the Kim siblinngs were having a talk about Minyoung’s moving in with them.

“I know. But one of our kind might smell our scents on you and they would assume that you…are in a way connected to us.”

“I am connected you, siblings, remember?” Minyoung said dryly.

“What I mean was that they would think that you are our…blood bank of some sort. And they would hurt you.”

“Oppa, if I moved in you with you guys, what would Yoochun oppa think? He knows that I’m living at the dorm. What if he asks?” Minyoung reasones.

“That wont be a problem, Youngie. But please, you have to stay here. I cant afforf to have you hurt.” Jaejoong pleaded.

Minyoung bit her lip.

“I know living with…the..undead wont make you feel so welcomed but Youngie-”

“I don’t really care with that, oppa. But…what will people think? Living with..four guys.”

“I don’t count.” Jaejoong blinked at her.

“Agh! Really oppa.” Minyoung grunted and stood up from her seat.

Instantly, Yunho, Junsu and Changmin appeared by the doorway.

“I’m going out for a walk, no one dare follow me.” Minyoung muttered as she headed for the door.

 

Minyoung went out of the house and headed straight to the woods. She now knew why they lived in this particular house, it was isolated from the outside world, the only thing you could see was rows and rows of trees.

She didn’t expect that she would have to move in with a bunch of attractive vampires, but her problem was how to tell her older cousin that she was moving out.

“I cant lie to him.” She muttered as she trodded up the green hills. Then she stopped.

Images of Saeyoon entering the wedding planner’s office appeared in her mind.

She frowned.

“It cant be….unnie would tell me.” She muttered as she looked back at the house.

 

Jaejoong sighed and went back to his room.

He plopped on the bed and listened for Minyoung’s heartbeat. He nodded as he heard her steady heart, she wasn’t far away from the house.

“Don’t worry, I’ll watch over her.” Junsu murmured from the first floor. Jaejoong didn’t reply, instead he took out his phone and gazed at the photo of him and Saeyoon on the screen.

“Are…you leaving? Ani, I was the one who left.” He shook his head at the screen. Then he dropped the phone on the bed.

“I didn’t think you’d do this, Sae.”

 

It was almost dark when Minyoung finally decided to head back to the house, then she heard a soft thud behind her.

“You shouldn’t be roaming around in the dark. I thought you already learned from that.” Yunho said to her.

Minyougn sighed in relief as she started to walk again.

“Have you…decided?” Yunho asked as he kept pace with her.

“I don’t have a choice. Oppa wants me to move out.” She shrugged. Yunho looked at her furtively, then he smiled.

“Then, if you’re moving, should we buy some things for you?”

Minyoung blinked at him.

“Things for your new room. Come on.” Yunho waved her over and walked to his car.

“We’re going to shop..for my things?”

“We don’t have girl toiletries at home.” Yunho explained as he held the door open her. Minyoung chuckled and went in, in a matter of seconds, Yunho was already beside her, starting the engine.

Minyoung shook her head, still not used to vampire speed.

tumblr_mh108jGDGN1qjq8gao2_250.gif

“You’ll get used to it.” Yunho smiled at her.

 

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++