19

Vehemence (HIATUS)

 

“Saeyoon-ah, I-”

“No, you…died.” Saeyoon shook her head as she stood up.

“I’m dreaming.” She bent down and turned away from him.

“Sae, it’s me.” Jaejoong touched her shoulder, she turned to him.

Saeyoon looked at him, her eyes met his. Then tears started to fall on her cheeks.

“You’re alive?” She asked between breaths. Jaejoong nodded and slowly wrapped his arms around her.

“But, I..have something to tell you. I hope..you won’t run away from me.”

 

Minyoung felt the cold dawn breeze hit her face as she started to run. She needed to clear her mind from everything that’s been happening around her.

First, her brother was a vampire.

Next, she was living with four vampires.

Then the new thing that just happened, Saeyoon was a human blood bank to some unknown vampire.

She panted as she increased the volume of her iPod.

Another thing was also bothering her, she was getting to friendly with Yunho.

She shook her head, making her ponytail bounce slightly.

Then she saw one of the trees from afar fall on the ground, she halted and yanked out her earphones from her ears.

“What’s that?” She murmured then she heard a guttural sound echo throughout the grounds.

 

“Guys, this is Saeyoon. Sae this is Yunho, Junsu and Changmin.”

Saeyoon’s eyes were wide as she looked at the three gorgeous men in front of her.

“Nice to meet you.” Junsu chirped and offered her hand, Jaejoong smiled at Saeyoon encouragingly.

“You’re…all the same?” She asked hesitantly, Yunho smiled at her.

“They helped me adjust.” Jaejoong nodded and helped her to one of the stools.

“But, Saeyon-ah, about that,” Jaejoong jutted his lips towards the marks on her neck.

“Do you know how you got them?” He asked.

The three looked at her.

Saeyoon frowned.

“Not really, but…I’ve..”

“Hm?”

Saeyoon winced and closed her eyes.

“I remember going to this party once, then…after that I got this.”

“Who…did that?” Yunho asked.

“All I can remember is the party, I woke up inside my car.”

Jaejoong hissed and stood up. Saeyoon jumped lightly.

“He must have drugged her.” He spat disdainfully, Changmin’s brows furrowed.

“What are you saying?” Saeyoon asked, then she looked around.

“I do remember that I heard Minyoung earlier, where is she?”

 

 

Minyoung walked towards where the howls were from.

She could hear heavy panting and a loud scratching.

“Anyone out there?” She called, she walked towards the north, she let her fingers run through some of the trees’ barks.

She heard something crack near her, she didn’t know why maybe it was because she had been staying with vampires, she didn’t feel scared.

Then she heard another set of low moans. She saw a low indentation on the ground a few meters away from her, then she gasped.

 

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++