15

Vehemence (HIATUS)

 

 

 

Narrator

 

 

“They left?” Changmin looked up as they saw the black Ferrari drive away. Junsu grinned and nodded.

“Where are they going?” Jaejoong appeared by stairs.

“Buy things for Minyoung.”

Jaejoong nodded and glanced outside.

“I’ll get her clothes from her dormitory.” Jaejoong announced.

“Will you be okay alone?” Changmin asked.

Jaejoong nodded as he grabbed his coat and went out.

 

Yunho and Minyoung walked in the mart.

“Towels.” Yunho nodded to her. Minyoung looked around and found the bath section.

“There.” She pointed.

“I’ll go get the cart, you go ahead.”

Minyoung nodded and walked ahead. Yunho shook his head and smiled as she went to get a cart.

It had been quite a while since he went to a crowded place. But it didn’t make him feel uncomfortable.

 

Minyoung chose a navy blue towel set and a toothbrush.

“What else do I need?” She looked around.

“Toiletries.” Yunho looked at her. Minyoung nodded, then she paused.

She noticed that some of the other customers were looking at Yunho in admiration. She chuckled and grabbed the cart from him.

“Oppa, I’ll push this one and you look for the toiletries section, since you can see better than me.”

Yunho grinned, catching her joke.

“Arasso, let’s go.” He moved forward.

 

Minyoung was busy looking for her stuff, when Yunho heard someone calling to her. He turned and saw a young lady walking to Minyoung.

“I like this scent.” Minyoung said as she turned to him with a shampoo bottle, then she placed it on the cart.

“Youngie!”

Minyoung looked up.

“She has been calling you.” Yunho murmured.

“Oh, Ailee-ah.” Minyoung smiled as she walked to them.

“You’re shopping.” She grinned at her, then Ailee’s eyes landed on Yunho. The smile on her lips grew wider.

“Yeah, well..I needed some stuff.” Minyoung nodded, she glanced at Yunho briefly.

“Who is he? Boyfriend? You didn’t tell me!”

“No, it’s not like that~”

“Actually, I’m one of her guardians.” Yunho looked at Ailee directly, with his palm offered.

“You must be her friend, Ailee, right?”

Ailee stared at him, wide-eyed.

“Yes, nice to meet you.”

Minyoung gaped at him.

 

“Guardian? Yeah right.” Minyoung said as Yunho loaded their items in the car.

“Doesn’t sound bad.” Yunho grinned at her, Minyoung shook her head at him.

“I just hope she doesn’t tell Yoochun oppa.”

Yunho nodded at her, then Minyoung leaned on the car.

“Right! I need clothes. We should head back to the dorm, I still need to talk to our dorm lady-”

“About that….. your oppa has already taken care..of it.”

“He…what?”

“Before we left, he told me he would get your clothes for you.”

“Then..how is he going to do that? He’ll have to talk~ oh no, he didn’t.”

“Did what?”

“Our dorm’s landlady…she knows him!”

“I think he would just sneak in.” Yunho blinked at her.

“I have a dorm mate!”

 

Jaejoong just pulled over in front of the house, when he saw his sister dashing out of the front door.

“Oppa, you should have told me!” Minyoung hollered. Jaejoong pulled out her bags from the car.

“I know, but you went out with Yunho, how was shopping?”

“What if Yoochun oppa-”

“I sent him a note, saying that you moved in at a different place.”

“Mwo?!”

“I had to forge your signature. Expect him to call by tomorrow, Youngie.”

Minyoung sighed.

“Did you just alter my life oppa? Oppa, Yoohun oppa will grill me!”

“He wont. Just come home during weekends.”

“I cant lie to him.” Minyoung said adamantly.

“Well, you have to!” Jaejoong snapped.

Minyoung’s eyes widened.

“I lost everyone I love, Youngie. Technically, you’re the only one I have left. I cant afford to lose you.”

“Oppa, unnie..I don’t think she-”

“Stop. Just do it. No more questions.” Jaejoong said as he turned away from her and walked to the house.

 

 

++++++++++++++++++++++++++