20

Vehemence (HIATUS)

 

Minyoung rubbed her eyes and stared at the thing on the ground.

She remembered Yoochun’s pet Malamute but the animal before her was at least four times bigger and more muscled.

The animal was trapped under a huge branch of a tree.

“Gaeya(Dog), are you okay?” She said in a soft voice as she walked towards it, the animal snapped at her. She took a step back.

“I’m going to help you, but don’t bite me.” She said as she neared the animal again.

It had thick onyx fur and it’s eyes were a strange yellow. It growled lowly as Minyoung’s palm landed on the branch and she began to push.

“You’re bleeding.” She mumured as she saw its leg. She let go of the branch, and she took off her hoodie. She bent down near the animal’s front leg and tied the piece of cloth around it’s wound. The animal stared at her as she did so.

Then with a huff she stood up and pushed the branch off the animal. She grasped for air as the huge log rolled away from them, the dog in front of her slowly stood up and looked at her.

“You have no collar.” Then she balked as she noticed that the animal was taller than her.

The dog nodded at her and leaped over head then it was gone.

Minyoung stared at the empty space in front of her.

“What breed was that?”

 

 

“Where were you?”

Minyoung heard Jaejoong yell from the living room, she was drenched from head to toe, one her way back to the house it had started to pour heavily.

Changmin shook his head at her as he passed by.

“It started to rain, oppa.” She smiled sheepishly as she stepped in the room. Jaejoong gave her a reproachful look, but neverthless, her brother looked happy.

Minyoung felt a towel wrap around her shoulder. Yunho gave her a small smile before walking to the stairs.

“Thanks, oppa.” She murmured after him, before walking to Saeyoon.

“So, you scared yet?” She asked casually, Saeyoon hugged her.

Jaejoong chuckled lowly.

“You knew all along?” Saeyoon asked her.

“Sort of. I live with them too.” She shook her head. Saeyoon smiled.

“And did I tell you guys that Jungah’s getting married next week?” Saeyoon beamed at them.

“I had to visit the wedding planner with her last week.” She smiled.

Jaejoong and Minyoung looked at each other, then they smiled.

 

“I have to visit Yoochun oppa today.” Minyoung announced as she went down for breakfast.

Jaejoong had just gotten back from driving Saeyoon home.

“I promised I’d meet him today, he already knows about me moving out.” Minyoung smiled at her brother wanly.

“I’ll drive you there.”

“Oppa, bad idea.” She shook her head as she bit on her toast.

“Junsu oppa, you make a decent French toast!” She said in her normal voice.

“Thanks, Youngie!” Junsu hollered back. Jaejoong smiled seeing his sister enjoy herself.

“You going out?” Yunho stepped in from the backdoor. Minyoung nodded and drank her coffee.

“I have to go see my cousin. See you later oppa!” She gave them both a wave as she stood up. She grabbed her purse and walked out of the house.

Changmin appeared behind one of the doors.

“We have something to discuss.” He said.

Everyone looked at him.

Junsu walked in the kitchen carrying a glass of deer blood with him.

“I took a walk in the woods earlier, I saw this.” Changmin pulled out a leaf smeared with dark red blood.

Everyone winced at the foul smell.

“Maybe it’s because of the rain but I can’t trace where it went.”

 

“Wolves.”

 

 

 

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

 

 

HAI GUYS :>

 

i know i've been updating this but i cant promise anything, i had a spur in the moment inspiration a few days ago, but i'm not sure if i can finish this story. I will finish it but i'm still not certain though :<

 

BUT, I hope you won't kill me if I slow down in updating again, i wont remove the hiatus yet. 

THANKS SO MUCH :>