24

Vehemence (HIATUS)

 

 

Yunho stared in shock as the light colored wolf caught Minyoung on its back and it began to run towards them.

They all took a step back as the wolf approached them.

It stopped a few meters away from them, then crouched down. Minyoung slipped off from its back and stared at the animal.

“Gomawo.” She nodded and slowly ran her fingers through its fur, the wolf grunted in response before dashing away.

 

Minyoung turned and found four vampires staring at her.

“Oppa….that..guy, he has Saeyoon unnie.”She stated, then Jaejoong strode to her in vampire speed, then enveloped his sister in tight hug.

“What were you thinking? Yunho told you not to get out!” He snapped as he set her down, Minyoung shook her head.

“I got bored, I was worried….but-” She glanced back.

“They killed him.” Yunho stated, Changmin and Junsu sighed.

“The other vampire! He could have hurt those dogs!” Minyoung was about to run back but Yunho pulled her by the waist.

“Twelve against one, Youngie. Think about it.”

“But they’re just dogs, oppa!” She bit her lip.

“Dogs? Have you…seen them before?” Changmin turned to her.

“I did, one of them got stuck under some fallen branch and I helped it.”

“They’re not just dogs.” Junsu shook his head at her.

Then they heard a soft thud.

Minyoung turned and saw her black furred friend looking at her from the clearing.

Then she saw what had caused the thud, it was Sanghyun’s head, already separated from its body.

 

Jaejoong watched as his sister took a step back, turning away from Sanghyun’s head.

“They’re werewolves, Minyoung.” Junsu said to her, Yunho stood in front of her and looked at the creature.

“They know you.” He stated.

Minyoung glanced up and looked at the animal.

“Wait.” She said, the wolf turned back.

“It’s not safe.” Yunho reached for her arm, but she shook her head.

“He didn’t attack me the first time we met. He won’t do anything oppa. I have to thank him too.”

 

All eleven heads looked up from where they were hiding as Minyoung awkwardly stepped down.

Kai watched her with careful eyes.

“I don’t know what you are, or…” She glanced back at Yunho and the others.

“Or who you are, but thank you. That man he took my unnie away. I would have been dead if you and your…”

She froze as she noticed the other wolves disappearing; Kai shook his head at her to regain her attention.

“…friends didn’t come. Thank you so much.” She smiled. The wolf nodded, then he stepped back from her.

Then he disappeared.

 

 

“I don’t know where they took her.” Jaejoong’s fingers curled over a rock that he had picked up, then as soon as he opened his palm, the rock was pulverized.

“What happened, oppa?” She asked Yunho.

“We traced Sanghyun’s scent back here, then we heard you.” He said as he pointed to where her heart was.

“We thought that he had Saeyoon with him.”

“But unnie,” She frowned. Yunho shook his head at her.

Minyoung looked at her brother’s back.

“We have to find her, oppa.” She bit her lip worriedly.

“We will.”

They walked in silence towards the house, but then Changmin tapped her shoulder.

“Those…wolves, they never harmed you?”

She shook her head.

“You’re not enemies or…”

“Ani, but we just don’t keep in contact with them. Everyone says that they’re dangerous.”

“I don’t think so, Changmin oppa.”

“But still, be careful. We haven’t even spoken to them.”

“Vampires can talk to werewolves?”

They all paused and looked at her, even her brother was looking at her.

“Wae?”

 

“They’re part human, Youngie.”

 

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++