22

Vehemence (HIATUS)

 

 

Yunho looked up as Minyoung went back in the house, she was panting heavily.

“You jogged again?” He asked as he noticed she was covered in her sweat.

“I had to lose that pizza Junsu oppa fed me.” She chuckled as she wiped her forehead.

“You shouldn’t be going out too much. It’s dangerous.” Yunho said, Minyoung nodded.

“I have class tomorrow, oppa. Could you wake me up if I-”

“I will, now go and shower, dinner’s going to be ready.”

“Oppa, you can cook?” She blinked at him, Yunho smiled at her. Minyoung felt herself blush a little at the intensity of his gaze.

“Of course, Youngie. I was human once too.”

 

“I’ll eat this well!” Minyoung smiled as she picked up her chopsticks, the three vampires watched in fascination as she started to eat.

“Oppas, aren’t you going to feed or….drink….or something?” She blinked from her meal.

“We can eat later, you eat first.” Junsu smiled at her.

“I don’t like eating alone, you can just take out your blood steaks and eat with me.”

Yunho chukled lightly, Changmin nodded then soon he was back with a glass of red liquid. Minyoug winced lightly and watched him as he drank. Yunho and Junsu did the same, then they sat on the table with her.

“Jaejoong stepped out to hunt, he needs fresh blood if he keeps on going out.” Yunho said.

“He told me earlier.” Minyoung nodded thoughtfully.

“But Yunho oppa, you make a mean kimchi stew.” She grinned.

“Blood steaks for breakfast then?”

Minyoung shook her head at him, the three men laughed.

 

Yunho climbed up the stairs and found Minyoung sitting on the windowsill in her room, her door was open.

“You look troubled.” He knocked on the door lightly. Minyoung looked up and motioned for him to come in.

“Is it your finals?”

“Ani. About oppa and…this.” She gestured towards her room.

“What do you mean?” Yunho sat on her bed and faced her.

“After college, I have to work with Yoochun oppa. Jaejoong oppa’s shares were all transferred to me. I want to return it to him.”

“But, everyone thinks he’s dead. Well, he is, but you know.” Yunho looked at her.

“I know, I still don’t know what to do with it.”

Yunho smiled at her, then he stood up. He gently placed one hand on her shoulder.

“I don’t think that matters to Jae now, all that matters is that you and Saeyoon are both with him, don’ think too much about it.”

 

Minyoung shook her head as she stepped out of the campus, her exams had drained all the remaining energy in her body. She walked to her car and decided to drive to Saeyoon’s office.

Saeyoon looked up as Minyoung stepped in her office.

“You look tired, how’d your exams go?”

Minyoung shook her head and plopped on one of the leather couches.

“Is oppa going to pick you up later?”  Minyoung asked, then someone knocked on the door. She sat up.

“Lee Saeyoon, right?”

Saeyoon stood up and walked to the man.

“Yes, that’s me. And you are…?”

“Choi Sanghyun, I was referred by a friend here. And I do recall that we met at a party a few weeks ago.”

Minyoung eyed the man, then he turned to her.

“U-nnie, I’ll just call you later, you have a client.”

 

 

Yunho was standing by the front door, when he saw Minyoung arrive.

“Is something up?” She murmured as she killed the car’s engine. Yunho shook his head at her.

“Oppa, are you going out?” She asked as she stepped out from her car and walked to him, Yunho smiled at her and opened the door.

“Aniya, Changmin and Junsu are out, I heard you driving in.”

She smiled as she set her bag in the living room. Then Yunho tensed and locked his gaze on her.

“Oppa-”

“Stop!” He almost hissed, then he pulled Minyoung closer to him, he lifted her arm to his nose. Minyoung froze.

“Did you meet someone today?” Yunho asked her, then he put her arm down.

“Some of my classmates, I went by Saeyoon unnie’s too then I had to leave because a client-”

Yunho’s phone started to ring, he picked up his call.

“Jae?”

Then Minyoung saw Yunho’s eyes narrow and he glanced at her.

“She just got back…Where?...Arasso, I’ll call Junsu.”

Yunho turned to her.

“I have to leave, something went wrong, Saeyoon’s missing.”

“Unnie? But she-”

“No matter what happens, don’t go out of the house, arasso?” Yunho took her by the shoulders, Minyoung could only nod. Then he was gone.

 

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++