[2min] One Way Or Another

[SHINee] One-Shot Collection

Dedicated to eatxyouxup. Because 2min is her OTP.

It's totally not because I'm trying to win her heart or anything. Nope. >___>

Also, I should probably mention that this is an fic. >.> Sorry if you were caught off guard.

___________________________________________________________________________________

Taemin and Minho weren't really old enough to remember their mother when she died. They had vague memories, but for the most part she hadn't left a huge impression. What left the most impression on them was the struggle to stay together. With no living relatives, Minho and Taemin were forced to enter the foster care system where most families only wanted one child.


With his chubby cheeks and bright smile, Taemin was an instant hit with younger couples. Minho, meanwhile, was a hit with couples who already had children. If it appeared they were going to be split up, either Minho or Taemin would act out and refuse to leave unless he had his brother in tow.


They were good children, but they kept to themselves mostly. They were all each other had, and though neither of them had yet reached 8, they knew it. Sooner or later, they had to be moved to different families, and the struggle began again. Sometimes a family would want to adopt one of them. But if they refused to adopt both Taemin and Minho, they didn't get either child. More often than not, Taemin was the one who had to fight adoption. He was younger and cuter, after all.


Minho, as he got older, started urging Taemin to stop fighting adoption. It wasn't good for him to not grow up in a stable environment. He loved his brother, and he didn't want to be separated. But if Taemin grew up resenting Minho for having to struggle so hard to stay together, he didn't think he could ever forgive himself.


Because Minho was already in far too deep. He noticed when Taemin started giving him glances whenever he got dressed. It was the beginning of feelings that Minho knew would ruin their lives if they were allowed to develop. And God help him, he felt the same in himself. He figured it was the product of growing up in so many different homes, but he was so lonely he ached. The only person who'd ever stood by him was his brother.


And besides, the only people who fostered them anymore were people interested in the money, anyway. They didn't really care about Minho or Taemin. That was evident in the way they were allowed to do whatever kept them quiet. Minho and Taemin were both amused by the Class-A parenting skills their foster parents showed. (A.K.A., they basically took care of themselves)


They'd kind of swapped roles as the years passed by. Minho wasn't as shy around people as he'd been when he was younger and had a lot of friends, while Taemin was the quiet bookworm of his class. Minho hadn't been a since he was 14, and Taemin... well, Minho wasn't sure about his brother. He doubted it, though. Whenever there was a mention of , Taemin's eyes gleamed with delight.


Once he graduated high school, Minho's foster parents stopped getting a check for him and he was turned out on the streets. He begged them to at least let him stay until he found a job, but his pleas fell on deaf ears. They had only ever cared about the money. Luckily, his friend Jonghyun's parents were more than understanding of his situation and were happy to let him stay.


Taemin understood. He knew that as soon as he left high school, he would move in with Minho and they would live together for the rest of their lives. That was only natural. Logical. He wasn't worried at all. Until he, too, finally got through with high school. He stood on Minho's doorstep expectantly. He frowned when some guy he didn't know opened the door. Wearing a shirt Taemin distinctly remembered giving to Minho last Christmas.


    "Who is it Key-hyung?" he heard. He brushed past 'Key-hyung' and raised an eyebrow at Minho. Who happened to be on the couch not wearing a damn thing.


    "Your brother," Minho scrambled off the couch, blushing at his form.


    "Uh-uhm...," Taemin held up a hand. He didn't want to hear any explanations.


    "Can I stay here?" he was looking at Minho without a blush in sight. Minho wondered how he managed it. When the question finally registered in his head, Minho nodded once. He didn't need to look at the bags in Taemin's hands to know that he'd finally been kicked to the curb as well.


Taemin found a job at a club. He almost got kicked out when Minho learned that he was going to be an "exotic dancer", but Key convinced Minho to let Taemin stay. He'd taken a liking to Taemin, and treated him like a little brother. Taemin almost felt sorry for Key, knowing that Minho didn't really love him. Almost.


He had a hard time when he realized his dream was not going to come true. Minho was not going to confess his undying love, or even acknowledge that Taemin felt the same way. At least, not any time soon. Taemin figured he was going to have to take drastic measures. Because one way or another, Minho was going to own up to his feelings. Taemin would make sure of it.


~~


When he found out Taemin was going to be working as a stripper (The term "exotic dancer" was a ing lie. No one had to tell Minho that, he'd been to enough bars to know.), Minho saw red. The idea that other people were going to be staring at Taemin like a piece of meat, his mind supplied unhelpfully, made him want to punch something. He refused to acknowledge that he was jealous. Because what guy gets jealous of people staring at his brother? It was wrong. Disgusting.


It was the very reason he was with Key. Key reminded Minho of Taemin in a lot of ways, and it made Minho feel so guilty to be using Key like that. But he couldn't stop himself. He'd just barely managed to catch himself a couple of times during , as he almost called out Taemin's name instead of Key's.


Every time Taemin got ready for work, Minho had to disappear into his and Key's room for a few hours. Taemin's pale, skinny body brought out an animalistic lust in him that nothing else could. Minho had to fight the urge to slam his brother into the wall and make it so he couldn't walk straight the next day. It was making him feel as if he was boxed into a corner by his feelings. But he couldn't kick Taemin out, because Key would until kingdom come.


Key was out of the house shopping with his friend Jonghyun when things hit the boiling point. Minho was on edge all day. Being alone with Taemin was a bad idea... Minho jumped and immediately went to his bedroom when Taemin sat next to him on the couch. Taemin only smirked and followed him, effectively pinning him against the wall. Minho wondered when his little brother had managed to overtake him in strength.


    "Do you know how ing long I've been waiting for this?" Taemin rocked his lower half against Minho's experimentally. "Too long." Minho only let out a loud moan in response, and Taemin knew he had him. His smirk grew wider. He didn't know his brother's self-control had been so fragile, otherwise he would've tried this much sooner.


Minho was gone as soon as Taemin's bumped his. He switched positions with Taemin and attached his mouth to Taemin's neck, making sure there would be a nice purplish patch. He motioned for Taemin to get rid of his clothes and started getting rid of his own. He felt Taemin's arms snake around his waist, and then he felt a hand on his . Pumping at a teasingly slow pace. He growled before turning around and sticking 3 fingers in front of Taemin's mouth.


    "," he was startled by his own voice. It was deeper than he remembered. Taemin only raised an eyebrow, and took the fingers in his mouth, making sure they were coated before he let them go with a pop.


Minho bent Taemin over the edge of the desk next to him, and without warning stuck all 3 fingers inside him. Taemin arched his back automatically and let out a whimper. He hadn't had in a while, but Minho was acting like it was just yesterday. He was trying to get his mind off the pain when Minho's fingers finally hit his prostate and he gasped.


    "T-there. Right there," Minho didn't have to be told twice. With every subsequent touch, Taemin came closer and closer to his . He let loud moans out of his mouth continuously, intermittenly telling Minho to go faster or harder. Until the fingers were gone and replaced with Minho's . He let out a string of swears when Minho didn't give him time to adjust, and started moving. It was painful until Minho managed to find his prostate, then he was a shivering mess.


    "F- Taemin, this is the tightest I've ever been in," Minho said, and Taemin smirked in satisfaction. It was the best he'd ever had.


When Minho woke up, Taemin wasn't in bed. He slipped out of bed and put on a pair of boxers before going to look for his brother. He found him, curled into a ball in the bathroom looking like he'd just cried his eyes out. Minho tried to hold him in a hug, but Taemin punched him.


    "Don't you dare touch me. I know what you're going to say, and I don't want to ing hear it okay?" Minho dropped his arms and sighed. He should've known it would be like this.


    "What am I supposed to do, Taemin? Tell Key-hyung that I don't love him? 'Oh, and by the way, the reason I broke up with you is because I'm in love with my brother'. No, Taemin, I don't think that's gonna happen," Taemin looked up angrily at Minho.


    "Why? Because it's wrong? Says some stupid goddamned book that's as outdated as it ing gets. I don't believe in that bull, and I know you don't either. So tell me why it's wrong. Go on, I'm waiting," Minho opened his mouth to try and explain, but no words came out. Taemin looked on, his anger and frustration increasing with each second. "Fine." He got up, and the next thing Minho knew, Taemin was leaving.


It hurt more than he thought it would, watching his brother leave. He felt like a part of himself was walking out the door with Taemin.


*~TIME SKIP, 10 months~*


Minho was lonelier than he'd ever been in his life. At least when he was a kid, Taemin had been there. But now, he had no one. After Taemin left, his and Key's relationship went steadily downhill. Key was really upset, even though Taemin had called and told Key he moved out of his own free will. The fact was, Key still blamed Minho. Hell, Minho blamed himself.


Minho hadn't felt right since Taemin left. He felt empty. Key tried to be understanding, Minho knew he did. But after 3 months of Minho's apathetic behavior, Key couldn't stand it. He broke up with Minho, and apologetically kissed him one last time before taking his stuff and moving out. When Minho had asked if Key had somewhere to stay, he replied that Jonghyun would be more than happy to have a guest.


Minho was at the grocery store buying himself a case of soju (on the rare occasion he let himself go, he really let go) when he saw Taemin. He looked healthy.. ish. He was blonde now, and perhaps a little skinnier than Minho would've liked to see.  What mattered most though, was that he looked somewhat happy. Minho turned, hoping Taemin wouldn't notice who he was. He was silently pleading with the cashier to hurry when he heard Taemin in the line behind him.


He heard his name as he exited the store, but he refused to answer. Taemin didn't need him anymore. He felt himself be enveloped in a bone-crushing hug, and then warm, wet drops were staining his shirt. Taemin was crying because of him. He hesitantly returned Taemin's hug, which earned louder crying.


    "I love you, hyung. I'm sorry for walking out. I'm sorry, I'm sorry," Taemin apologized repeatedly. Minho lifted Taemin's head up and gave him a small smile. He gently kissed Taemin's lips.


    "I'm the one who should be sorry, Taemin. Running away from your feelings is never a smart thing to do because they catch up with you one way or another," Taemin walked with Minho back to his apartment, hand in hand. He could always get his stuff from his friend's place later.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Oh my Goooood, I told you guys I fail at 2min. D:

But anyway, there it is. I'm gonna go hide in a corner now. >.<

~~

Til next time, loves. ^o~ ☺ ♥ ♫