[Jongkey] Every Day

[SHINee] One-Shot Collection

WARNING: CHARACTER DEATH

(This is not a new oneshot. For more information, please refer to THIS BLOG.)
______________________________________________________________________

 

Why are you crying? Please don't cry. Love is supposed to be beautiful, isn't it?

 

I touch your body and you shake. I hope it's not in fear. I would hate for it to be in fear. I shush you. The tape is only temporary, love. I promise. I lovingly slide into you and the tape on your mouth stretches taut as you scream. Thank God for small favors, as no one hears. I moan loudly. You're really tight, you know? How Minho can stand not moving as soon as he enters you--

 

No. I won't go there. It's hurtful to think about. It makes me angry. I snap my hips and you buck. I imagine it's in pleasure. You feel it too, don't you? This connection? It's so much more than love. The love that you share with that bastard.. I need to calm down. I'm gripping your hips tight enough to leave bruises, I know. I snap my hips again and the tears sparkle against your flawless cheeks. You always take such good care of your skin. It's velvety smooth. I can't get enough of it.

 

Oh Kibum.. The crimson on your thighs is so lovely. It's highly complementary to you.

 

  "I love you, yeobo," I gasp as I spill myself into you. The ropes around your wrists are making them an ugly raw red. I frown. It's not very becoming. Look, the struggling has to stop. NOW. I said NOW. Your eyes close and your head snaps to the side. There. Now you won't fight anymore. I pull out of you and lay next to you. I sigh and think about how she could never compare to you. She's much too skinny, and her hair will never be as soft as yours. I cuddle next to your body. It's so warm.

 

The next morning, your bastard of a husband walks in finds us snuggled up together lovingly and demands an explanation. You cry and try to say it's not your fault. . You begged for this. Your skin screamed for my touch. Your eyes sent me a crystal clear ' please me'. Even your walk enticed me. When Minho throws his ring at you and walks out, you break down and sob. Why? Isn't this what you always asked for? Now we can be together forever. You quiet down after a while. I look over and your eyes are closed. Sleeping again? I don't think so. There are far more fun ways we can occupy our time. You spring to life at my touch. You start to struggle. I thought we'd gone over this already, Kibum. Bad boy. Your head snaps to the side and you stop struggling. Ah, now that's better.

 

You stop struggling over time. You become the perfect living doll. I have never been happier. You smile while we have our friends over, but it's not very bright. Minho has a new fiancee and he seems happy with Taemin. We're happy too, aren't we? Yes, we are. We've never been happier.

 

I slam into you one last time and sigh with contentment. I cuddle up to you. I notice that your skin doesn't seem as warm as it used to. It's worrying, but I'm too sleepy right now to think too much about it. We go to Minho's wedding. It's quite lovely. A small ceremony with close friends. A tear slips out of your eye when he says "I do" to Taemin. But we're happy together, so it must be a tear of happiness. I smile at them and congratulate them. You smile genuinely and tell them you wish them well. That's better, love. I'll reward you when we get home.

 

I come home the next day and the house is silent as the grave. I frown when I notice the dishes aren't done. You always clean the house when I'm not there. I walk up the stairs and the smell of copper hits my nose. Why would that smell be here? Maybe you used a new type of cleaner for the bathroom? I open the bathroom and scream. The crimson that is so becoming on you is spilled on the cream tiles of the bathroom floor. You're there, smiling gently. I rush over, ignoring the crimson on the floor. I cradle you against me. I notice that your skin has completely lost its warmth and softness. You've become ugly. I grab the knife that's still next to your body and stab you. Damn you. You're ugly. Ugly. How dare you take that beauty away from me? When the police show up, they arrest me. They think I killed you. I suppose I did. It hurts to know that I caused you pain. I thought we loved each other. But the note I was shown in prison by Minho says otherwise.

 

My name is on the front of the envelope. I don't want to hear what it says, I think I've always known what it would say, but Minho screams the words.

 

"I never loved you Jonghyun. I was never happy. Every day I had to spend with you was just a nail in my coffin.

 

Hatefully yours,

Kibum"
___________________________________________________________________________________

Well, I wanted my 100th chapter to be really special, but that was just one of those things, I guess.

Anyway, I hope you enjoyed reading. c:

~

Til next time, loves. ^o~