They're dating?!

Is this...love?

 

“Let me walk you home,” Yoseob said.

 

“Ne,” Chorong smiled.

 

Along the way, the two chatted and joked. When they reached her house, Yoseob found the courage to take the plunge and asked her out.

 

“I like you, Chorong-ah.”

 

“Wha-what?”

 

“Will you date me?”

 

Chorong was shocked. She had never dated anyone before.

 

“We can try it for a week or something,” Yoseob said hopefully. “And then… If you are willing…we could be an official couple…”

 

Ahh molla, she thought. I don’t know if I like him that way…but he seems nice enough…

 

Yoseob looked at her unreadable expression and sighed. “Its okay, pretend I didn’t ask. I’ll see you in school,” he turned to leave.

 

“Wait!,” Chorong called out. “I think….I think I can try dating you,” she said shyly.

 

“Jinjja?” Yoseob grinned.

.

.

.

“Whoa… really? Congrats unnie!”

 

“Thanks Hayoung!”

 

“Not bad, you got yourself a boyfriend so quickly!” Bomi teased.

.

.

.

At school…

 

“Isn’t that Yoseob? And… Chorong?!” Zelo looked at the couple holding hands.

 

“Woohyun hyung! Doojoon hyung! Wake up!!”

 

“Aishh.. moya?!” Woohyun said, annoyed to be woken up from his slumber.

 

“Yoseob and Chorong are dating!!”

 

“Mwo?!” Doojoon lifts his head up from the table. He pauses and smirks, “That was fast!”

 

“They’re dating?!” Woohyun couldn’t believe it. Chorong-ah… why? And why must it be my best friend that…

 

“They match well,” Doojoon said, looking at Woohyun to see his reaction.

 

Zelo bites his lip. “Woohyun-hyung, gwenchana?”

 

Woohyun glared at them before stomping off in annoyance. Doojoon chuckled at his dongsaeng’s departing figure, amused.