A ring and a picture

Is this...love?

 

Minhyuk, Bomi, and Chorong were having snacks together while the others were busy with classes.

 

“Its been a long time since we ate together like this,” Chorong said.

 

Bomi nodded. “Yeah, and I didn’t even realize…”

 

Minhyuk reclined on his chair. “Aish, that’s because you girls run off with your boyfriends these days,” he joked lightheartedly.

 

“Oppa…” Chorong bit her lip, not knowing what to say.

 

“Relax, I was just kidding!” Minhyuk ruffled her hair.

 

Chorong laughed, while letting out an inaudible sigh of relief.

.

.

.

Hayoung opened her locker and was surprised to find a ring inside. She examined the ring and realized that it was a couple ring.

 

Is it from Dongwoon oppa?

 

She put it on and walked to class, not noticing the note that fell on the floor.

.

.

.

“Another girl?!” Chorong gasped.

 

Bomi shrugged. “I’m not sure, but he keeps texting and calling this other girl, I think she’s an old friend of his…”

 

“Unnie, you should ask him outright,” Hayoung suggested. “What if it was just a misunderstanding?”

 

“Aish, molla,” Bomi rested her head on the table for a while. “ Maybe I shouldn’t have dated a kingka, huh?”

 

Chorong patted her friend comfortingly. “Aniya, don’t say that…”

 

“Chorong unnie, you and Woohyun look really close though, do you also have your doubts?” Hayoung enquired.

 

“Hmm… sometimes I do doubt his love though… He’s so cheesy, and he’s so good with girls, sometimes it feels like he’s said the same lines to other girls before,” Chorong said.

 

Bomi’s phone vibrated and she reached for it. A moment later she was staring at the picture on the screen in shock.

 

“Yoseob oppa…? How could you…”