Do I really like her?!

Is this...love?

 

“Chorong-ah!”

 

“Eo? Bomi-ah, annyeong!”

 

“Annyeong! Let me introduce you to my friend, Hayoung,” Bomi pointed to a girl beside her, “she’s in our hoobae, I forgot to introduce her to you yesterday with all the Woohyun drama,” she chuckled.

 

“Annyeonghasaeyo, Chorong-shhii,” the girl said,” Oh Hayoung imnida,”

 

“Annyeong! You can call me unnie,” Chorong smiled at Hayoung.

 

She then looked at Bomi,”Yah! Why did you even bring up that jerk’s name!”

 

“Arraseo, arraseo, I won’t,” Bomi laughed at her friend’s reaction. “Anyway, Hayoungie is one of the smartest students here, you can go to her for help in your studies if you need to! She’s smarter than most of the seniors!”

 

Hayoung flushed slightly, “Unnie, you’re exaggerating!”

 

“I’ll be sure to look for you if I need help!” Chorong said to Hayoung.

 

“Sure, Chorong unnie! I’ll be happy to help, it must be difficult having to transfer schools halfway through the semester.”

 

“It kind of is…but thanks goodness for you and Bomi!” Chorong smiled.

 

I'm lucky to have such nice friends, she thought happily.

 

    

 

Woohyun caught a glimpse of her from afar and felt his lips curling into a smile.

 

“Hyung! What are you looking at?” Zelo asked Woohyun, feeling confused after seeing his friend smile at himself.

 

“Nothing much…” Woohyun mumbled, embarrassed.

 

What am I doing?! Do I really like that girl?!

 

“What’s up with you today?” Doojoon arrived, just in time to see Woohyun in a slight daze.

 

Yoseob offered him his coffee. “Wae? Not enough sleep?” He looked at Woohyun’s expression. Or is it because of her…

 

 “Did you stay up to watch last night’s soccer match? Exciting, isn't it?” Zelo asked.

 

“No, I’m fine,” Woohyun told them.

 

“Yah!” Doojoon smacked Zelo on the head, “You stayed up to watch last night’s match? Don’t you know we’ve got school today?!”

 

“Ahh hyung! What’s the problem, I’m here now aren’t I?”

 

“Aishh… Your exams are approaching, Zelo-ah,” Doojoon frowned at him.

 

“Arraseo, arraseo… tsk,”  Zelo made a face at Doojoon.

 

Woohyun smiled at their bantering, temporarily distracted from thinking about Chorong.