Getting together

Is this...love?

 

“What?! You got together with him?!” Bomi all but yelled at her friend.

 

“I can’t believe it myself,” Chorong confessed, “But… I wanted to give it a shot, he did seem sincere…”

 

“Yah! Neo michyeosseo?!” Bomi looked at her incredulously.

 

“Unnie! Hajima!” Hayoung stopped Bomi from getting any more worked up than she already was. “It isn’t like Chorong unnie is married to him or anything, she can always break up with him if it doesn’t go well.”

 

Bomi frowned.

 

“I have the option to break it off with him, the same way Yoseob and I broke it off,” Chorong said, hoping to convince her friend.

 

Bomi suddenly thought back on how concerned Woohyun was when Chorong fainted.

 

“I guess so,” Bomi relented. “After knowing him a little bit more he seems quite okay, but I’m still not sure whether he can be trusted.” She looked at Chorong. “I just don’t want you to get hurt, okay?”

 

“Ne! You can always beat him up for me if he does anything wrong!” Chorong laughed.

 

“Tsk, tsk, violence is not a solution!” It was Hayoung’s turn to frown.

 

“It was a joke! Aigoo, our maknae is always so serious!” Bomi pinched her cheeks.

 

“Maybe you should get a boyfriend too, you might start to lighten up that way,” Chorong said cheekily.

 

“Unnie! I don’t need one, I have to focus on my studies!”

 

Bomi snorted. “Hayoung-ah, you should have fun while you’re young!”

 

“Aish! My unnies are such bad influences!” Hayoung thought out loud, while Chorong and Bomi just laughed at her.

.

.

.

“Not going for the break?”

 

“Ani, I need to complete this assignment,” Chorong said, puffing out her cheeks and pouting.

 

Woohyun couldn’t resist the urge to pinch her cheeks.

 

“Yah!”

 

“Can’t help it, my yeoja chingu is so cute,” he grinned and Chorong felt herself blushing at his statement.

 

“Stop distracting me!”

 

“Wae? Am I too handsome?” He laughed and started tickling her.

 

“Oppa, buy me some food, please?” Chorong decided to use some aegyo to get him to leave her alone to concentrate on her work. “Oppa, please?”

Aigoo, kyeopta…

 

“Arraseo, wait for me,” he said as he reluctantly went out of the classroom.

.

.

.

“Whoa, hyung! You did it!” Zelo patted Woohyun on the back.

 

“You’re serious about her?” Doojoon raised his eyebrows at him.

 

“Of course, hyung,” Woohyun grinned with happiness.

 

“Yoseob hyung! Why aren’t you talking?” Zelo looked at Yoseob weirdly. “Yah! Don’t tell me you still like her after you two broke up??”

 

Woohyun’s eyes widened. “Yah! Yoseob-ah! I thought you two are just friends now? Don’t you dare to-“

 

Yoseob interrupted him. “I like her….”

 

He looked at them and grinned at their shocked expressions.

 

“… friend,” he finished.