Bogoshipda

Is this...love?

 

“Unnie, I’m glad you’re preparing to get back together with Woohyun oppa after so long,” Hayoung grinned.

 

“Yeah, you guys make a cute couple!” Bomi chimed in.

 

Chorong smiled. “I’m glad too.”

.

.

.

The sunlight glinted off the ring on Hayoung’s finger. Dongwoon eyed it and pondered about the question that weighed on his mind since she started wearing that ring.

 

Hayoung noticed his troubled expression. “Oppa, is something the matter?”

 

He blinked. “Ne?”

 

“You seem troubled by something.”

 

He scratched the back of his head. “Hayoung-ah…who gave you that ring?”

 

Hayoung’s eyes widened. “Oppa… I found it in my locker the other day…wasn’t it from you?!”

 

“Mwo? Aniya, it wasn’t me..”

 

Hayoung looked at him in shock.

 

Dongwoon gave a bemused smile. "I was worried about that ring for nothing then; since it's just a random ring that you found." He examined her ring, curious but relieved that it didn’t mean anything.

 

Hayoung tried to figure it out in her head. If it wasn’t from oppa…then…

 

Was it…Zelo?

.

.

.

Woohyun walked to the park, expecting to see his friend there. But instead, he saw…

 

… a goddess. Or so he thought.

 

Chorong approached him slowly. “Oppa…Mianhe… I should’ve believed you.”

 

“Aniya, I’m sorry,” Woohyun walked up to her. “For all the hurt I caused.”

 

She looked up at him shyly. It’s been so long since we’re standing so close.

 

He suddenly pulled her into a tight embrace, startling her.

 

“Chorong-ah, bogoshipda.”

 

She smiled.