New seatmate?

Is this...love?

Chorong grabbed her books and shut her locker, turning to walk to her class.

Upon closing her locker, Woohyun appeared.

 

“Omo! You scared me!”

 

Woohyun chucked. “I was here all along.”

 

“Don’t you have class now? I gotta run,” Chorong said.

 

“I’ll walk you to class.”

 

“Okay.” Chorong smiled shyly.

 

Somewhere else, someone was scowling in discontent.

 

.

.

.

 

Hayoung skipped along the hallway towards Chorong and Bomi’s classroom.

 

Suddenly, she felt someone pull her into an empty classroom.

 

She elbowed the person in the ribs in shock.

.

.

.

Doojoon patted Woohyun on the back. “Well it seems you and Chorong are doing well these days.”

 

“Is that sarcasm I sense?” Woohyun raised his brows.

 

“No, I’m just happy there’s a girl that can tame your Casanova ways,” Doojoon shrugged.

 

Yoseob scoffed. “He’s not playing around anymore, but still as cheesy as ever.”

 

Doojoon laughed. “Agreed. His cheesy lines are gross.”

 

                                     Woohyun looked up from his food. “Mwo?”

.

.

.

 

 

“Ow!” Dongwoon groaned in pain.

 

“Omo! Oppa, mianhe, it was a reflex action…”

 

“You’re stronger than I thought.”

 

“Tch. You gave me a shock. I thought I was getting kidnapped or something.”

 

Dongwoon chucked and pinched Hayoung’s nose. “Aigo, uri Hayoungie has such a wild imagination.”

 

“Anyway, I’ve gotta run, I’m looking for Chorong unnie,” Hayoung made a move to the door.

 

Dongwoon grabbed her arm. “It’s been less than 5 minutes, how can you leave me like that?”

 

“It’s important,” Hayoung said.

 

“What about me?”

 

“Oppa, let go! Chorong unnie got put into a new math class and I have to pass her some stuff,” Hayoung freed herself from her boyfriend’s grip.

 

Dongwoon reluctantly let go. Hayoung gave him a small hug. “See you later, oppa.”

 

He smiled at her skinship.

 

.

.

.

Woohyun opened his locker to put his books and as expected, he found a letter. He sighed.

 

Walking away, he crumpled the letter and aimed it into a nearby trashcan.

 

“Those letters never seem to stop, do they?”

 

Woohyun turned and saw Yoseob. “Shh! Will you keep it down?”

 

Yoseob chuckled. “Arraso. But you need to get rid of them once and for all.”

 

                                             Before Chorong gets hurt. Again.

 

.

.

.

Chorong secretly smiled at Woohyun’s cute text but didn’t reply since she was in class.

 

Her new seatmate whispered. “Nugu? Namja chingu?”

 

Chorong gave a small smile and nodded.

 

Beside her, the girl forced a smile.

.

.

.

 

Hayoung was about to leave after passing Chorong her books when she saw Chorong’s new math class seatmate.

 

                                                    Omo! Unnie is trouble…

 

.

.

.

 

“Naeun-ssi?” Bomi asked. “Are you sure?”

 

“Ne,” Hayoung confirmed. “I passed Chorong unnie some books just in time when her math class was starting, and Naeun walked into the class and her seat was beside Chorong unnie.”

 

“She’s the one who had a crush on Woohyun at the start of the year…” Bomi recalled. “I don’t have a good feeling about this...”

 

Hayoung bit her lip. “Unnie… from what I heard… Naeun is not to be trifled with…”

 

“Wait,” Bomi thought. “Actually, I think Chorong knows about Naeun’s crush on Woohyun… She saw Naeun confess on her first day here!”

 

“I doubt she remembers though… Besides, Chorong unnie probably doesn’t know much about the rumours going around all these years…”

 

“Don’t tell her anything yet, I doubt Naeun will do anything to her…Who knows? Naeun might have forgotten about Woohyun.”

 

“Anindae… I don’t think so…” Hayoung was suspicious. “I heard that she’s never stopped her letters to Woohyun even after being rejected…”

 

“Still. Don’t alarm Chorong,” Bomi insisted. “Naeun probably won’t try anything bad...”

 

                                                              Or will she?

 

.

.

.

 

Naeun glanced at her seatmate.

 

 

                                             You don’t remember me, do you?